[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Thats not the aesthetics that i wanted" -Zach, 2015,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: zach1.jpg (9 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
zach1.jpg
9 KB, 200x150
"Thats not the aesthetics that i wanted"

-Zach, 2015, biggest Starting Strength victim
>>
>>35235740

you should never lift if you have a small head
>>
>>35237818
His head isn't that small, he's just over 240lbs
>>
He's a pretty cool guy
>>
why the fuck doesn't he cut
>>
>>35237818
Of course you should, but you should just get ripped instead of getting big
>>
File: greyskull lp.jpg (39 KB, 547x465) Image search: [Google]
greyskull lp.jpg
39 KB, 547x465
>>35235740
has nothing to do with his lifting routine and everything to do with rippetoe's awesome nutritional advice (just eat more until your lifts go up, ya dingus!)

SS is fine if you eat an appropriate amount of calories.
pic related is preferable, imo

>>35239020
literally noone knows.
he would look alright at least if he cut
>>
>>35239020
Probably because he doesn't want to
>>
>>35235740
Does Zach play guitar in a thrash or prog metal band ?
>>
>>35239061

His nutritional advice and lifting advice are both retarded. He would barely have any muscle if he cut. Look at his arms. Does it really look like they have any significant muscle mass?

SS is dumb because you neglect lots of muscles and do very few sets at or close to failure, which is the main driver of hypertrophy.
>>
SS is hilarious, I hope it stays forever
>>
>>35235740

Damn he looks big. Maybe not necessarily aesthetic but he is huge.
>>
So what would be the best alternative to starting strength?
>>
> faggots still think that SS is a bodybuilding routine
> faggots dare to believe that the SS beginner template for the first weaks is the whole routine for years
> faggots still weak as fuck
>>
>>35239355

No he doesn't. He looks basically like I did when I was chubby and didn't even lift.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.