[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here get successfully fit and then run across someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1449487225315.jpg (55 KB, 970x712) Image search: [Google]
1449487225315.jpg
55 KB, 970x712
Anybody here get successfully fit and then run across someone who used to bully you or an ex gf who dumped you? What happened and how did it feel?
>>
>>35235353
I killed him with one punch
>>
i think about it every day
>>
i dont know who it was but i ran across them and just kept driving. i think about it a lot
>>
File: 1449535152960.png (1 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1449535152960.png
1 KB, 170x170
>>35235629
You made it buddy.
>>
>>35235629
this sounds like my personal dream.
>>
>>35235629
>Getting hot bitches to sniff coke of your chest.
Living the dream
>>
>>35235353

my motivation every day is to prove someone wrong

and for myself, I deserve to be in the best shape I can be in. I remember someone calling me lazy, well...as much as I hate bragging about things on social media, it's going to feel satisfying as fuck posting a progress pic once im done this cut.

the best revenge is indeed living well. anyone can buy shit, not everyone can train hard or has the discipline to achieve an amazing body.
>>
>>35235353
>Anybody here get successfully fit
Nope.
>>
>>35235629
thank you for this motivitaional and yet surly accurate and not falsified story. alpacaasfuck
>>
>>35235629
You fucking made it brah, you made it!
>>
>>35235629
post a pic of yourself, brah
>>
File: girlandboyfeels.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
girlandboyfeels.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>35235634
>>35235647
>>35235655
>>35236111

thanks bros, but honestly it's not like i've been craving and lunging for this. The story wasn't meant to be "braggy". When we met i hadn't seen her in years and my crush was way past. It's just kinda bittersweet how i had this perfect fantasy of this girl, and then the reality ended up being much more gritty. The "You'll never have a teenage romance" threads always hits me kinda hard because i never had one, so i would have much prefered it if i actually got with her when i was a teenager. Hooking up with her now i kinda hoped to experience some of that teenage love, clinging to the past, but it's just too late.

it's funny when i think about it: the super sweet, innocent princess of my "childhood" high on coke with her face covered in cum.. I guess everyone grows up.

But again glad i had the experience and that i "got it out of my systems" of sorts
>>
>>35235629
Why is everyone happy about this post? It's fucking depressing and demotivating
>>
>>35235634
>>35236558
If this is what you guys consider making it to be... I think I want off this ride.
>>
>>35235629
getting a girl to fuck on coke is like getting a dog to take a piss when you walk it

bragging about it...lame as fuck
>>
>>35238063

This. As soon as coke was mentioned I woulda NOPE'd right the fuck outta there.
>>
>>35238371
clearly you dont spend time around people with money or you'd know that coke is a mainstay at their private parties
>>
>>35235353
>be me
>fat un athletic piece of shit
> got no attention from girls
>p decent personality
>date qt for 1 week (call her M)
>super happy
>breaks up with me for chad
>date 4-5/10 for month
>she fucks other dudes
>move away jr year
>start doing bjj/working out seriously
>cut all baby fat
> grew several inches
>jaw line revealed
>go to top tier university on full ROTC scholarship
>bang/date lots of cuties
>confidence and personality develops
>go back to state I lived in before moving away
>see old girls that shit on me in high school
>they get my number somehow
> text me constantly
>M moved away but see my on social media
>texts me literally every single day
>I hardly respond
> will double/triple text me or snapchat me
>I'm a grown up so I am always nice
>see her since i moved south after college
>am cordial but completely deny all advances

Now 6"3, 200 lbs in good shape, good job, and 7-8/10 facial aesthetics objectively I'd say, and very pleased with my confidence and everything else in this point in my life.

It feels p good having grown up from absolute shit. All those dudes out there who think they can't or won't make it don't give up. Specially if you're young.

I know it's not very interesting story but I hope everyone realizes that we're all gonna make it.
>>
nothing happened. A bit of smalltalk but nothing more. What did I feel? Nothing in particular. I just realized that I wouldn't want to associate with most of the people I died to be friends with in high school anymore.

I guess I've just grown up.
>>
>>35238832
post pic of urself
>>
File: rea louie louie.gif (3 MB, 628x402) Image search: [Google]
rea louie louie.gif
3 MB, 628x402
>>35235353
>just ran into this grill i used to bang
>looks like shes put on 15-20 lbs
>"oh anon your sooo thin, what are you doing for christmas? i have some vacation time i need to use up"
>"me and my gf are going up to my family's cabin in connecticut for xmas then headed down to south beach in january to go lay on the beach"
>her face turns 360 degrees from smile to almost tears
>mfw
>>
Test.
>>
>>35239287
Priceless, if only it were true
>>
>>35238364
he is hardly bragging, he straight up just answered OP question about getting /fit/ and running into someone from his past

i'd hardly call "having sex with a coke head" bragging
>>
>>35235353
it felt terrible. I lost weight, and suddenly all these girls who gave me nothing but shit in high school started being all nice and flirty with me.

I think losing weight made me lose faith in my fellow man as well.
>>
>>35239370

I know this feel well

im bitter cause I get attention now, but I realize that everyone is superficial. embrace it, but dont be an asshole like they were, be better than they are.

and if you want to, pump and dump those sluts.
>>
>>35239416
no need to, I have a wife now. Nicest girl I ever met, very supportive.
One of the few people that I honestly believe is not completely self interested and mean spirited.
>>
>>35239370
> bitter because girls go for you after you put in hard work and get results

Why? Why should anyone like you for being "you" when, by your actions, you're a lazy piece of shit who has no control over even his own body? On the other hand, if you just bust your ass and get results, why shouldn't you be rewarded with girls?

Why is your faith in humanity based on some odd idea people should like you out of pity (or worse, some unchangeable predetermined element you can't do anything about), instead of people liking you because of the results of your actions and your disciplined effort?
>>
File: 2jsfax6.jpg (244 KB, 1477x2067) Image search: [Google]
2jsfax6.jpg
244 KB, 1477x2067
>>35235629
>>
>>35239578
Well, I get where you are coming from. Totally agree, it generally is an attitude thing.

But see, I was never the type of fat person who cared about being fat. I accepted it, and I enjoyed my life. I would joke about it, and always say "destiny wanted me fat, by giving me an endless appetite and a major sweet tooth"

I wasn't even lazy, I was decently active. I just ate a lot, like ridiculous amounts. Like, whole bags of family size doritos as a snack a lot.

I lost weight because I wanted to box. It was nice to be thin, but really I wanted to fight.

See, I'm kind of child like. I won't do anything if there isn't a direct need for it. I want to box, I have to lose weight. That's all their was to it

Even still, its anyones right to be fat if they don't care or want too. The only people who should be chastised are the ones who deny to truth of it all. For those people, I completely agree with you.
>>
File: Guinea pig.jpg (29 KB, 350x246) Image search: [Google]
Guinea pig.jpg
29 KB, 350x246
Posted mine here >>35239375
Feels good
>>
>>35238832
Nice Job anon, Zyzz would be proud.
>>
>>35238990
This
>>
>>35239337
>anyone who does coke is a cokehead

nahhh that's not how that works senpai
>>
File: Nope.jpg (56 KB, 476x461) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
56 KB, 476x461
>>35235353
The bully of my life is my sister. We don't meet often but when we do it's hatestorm of the century. When she saw me fit for the first time she spent the next four hours ridiculing musclehunks for compensating low intelligence, told me it was unhealthy, accused me of roid rage when retoring and told our family that I used steroids to get the size. She did everything except putting my testies in a blender. I have never felt so defeated in my life and everyone in the family believes her rather than me. Yet another reason to do an hero.
>>
>>35239022
I don't think I want people to know who I am
>>
>>35240354
Come on breh. Post pic
>>
>>35240238
>caring what anyone else thinks about you

Gotto fix that shit anon
>>
>>35240387
Human beans are social creatures bro
>>
>>35235629
Where are you from? Here in Argentina we also have those "pre-parties"
>>
>>35235353

I was an Eagle Scout and got beat up a lot by a guy who was four years orcso older than me. Fast forward eight years, I'm 6'3", 240lbs, probably 14% body fat, box twice a week - And he literally crosses the street and tries to hide when he sees me. It's actually pretty funny to me; I have no intention of ever actually kicking off with him over some childhood shit, but he seems straight terrified that I might.
>>
>>35237984
That's not growing up anon, that is just fucking sad and degenerate.
>>
>>35238125
You're not cut out for this :^)
>>
>>35238474

this
>>
>>35240400
So? Doesn't mean he should give cunts like that any fucking thought
>>
Long story follows

>was omega as fuck
>get married to a whore (srs, slept around while we going out, too omega to tell her to fuck off)
>surprise, she cheats again
>nut up and leave, moving to beta status
>she's pregnant
>oh fuck
>open bank account
>set aside money for the kid
>tell her about it, but give her none of it until paternity is established
>Kid isn't mine
>cash out the account and file for divorce

It gets better
>run into her four years later
>I look a lot better
>she's got two kids and her new omega husband in tow
>She says hi
>I stop and look at her and her husband
"I'm sorry, do I know you?"
>she flips her shit
>I recoil back like a good omega, looking at the ground
"I'm sorry, there was an accident... a car wreck.. A lot of memories were lost..."
>Look pitiful as fuck
>Look at her with a total lack of recognition and walk away like a beaten dog
>grin like the Joker as she and hubby start arguing
>>
>>35240500
I don't care about her, I care about her influence. She turned most of my relatives and I know people talk behind my back now because of what she said. Going to skip family christmas this year because of it. The bitch ruins everything.
>>
>>35238063
If fucking a hot high school crush demotivates you, you are an actual homosexual.
>>
>>35240412

in the us it is pregaming
>>
>>35235629
Are you from Brazil?
>>
>>35239685
you seem like a nice guy
>>
>>35240412
shitloads of countries have pre-parties
>>
Vorglühen!
>>
>>35240566
I appreciate that, but its more simple mindedness and straightforward outlook. I do save bugs and animals from dangerous places, so I'm at least nice to animals.
>>
File: fight.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fight.webm
3 MB, 640x360
kid with anger issues rekd my shit while one of his friends filmed and the other watched. Even though it looks like the fight was planned I had no choice because the 3 of them just approached me saying he wanted to fight. I could either run and be chased and probably jumped or fight.

Was hungry skelly but way bigger now and got my shit together. If I ever see him again I probably won't even attack him because I have too much to lose but goddamn do I want to beat the shit out of that fucker.
>>
>>35240501
you literally lost all respect when you recoiled. Should've just shrugged and walked away. Would've been literally devastating, now she thinks you're damaged.
>>
>>35240423
>Eagle Scout
mah nigga
>>
>>35240238
Classic NPD behavior. Just cut them out of your life, they're not even human.
>>
>>35240697
how the fuck did you get your hands on the vid?
>>
>>35240697
Should find him and fucking shoot him
>>
>>35240751
>Classic NPD behavior.
I don't know what this is.
>>
>>35240777
This
>>
>>35240719
You don't always have to devastate others.

Sometimes knowing you've won is enough
>>
>>35240777
because he posted it on facebook
>>
>>35238832
Shit man. Sounds like the road I'm on now. Just not fully there. I'll be home in my home town this summer working. I'm kinda excited to meet the people there cus I've changed a lot and I'll hopefully be even better 5-6 months from now
>>
>>35235629
She basically used you
What the fuck are you so happy about
>>
>>35235353
yeah, then I made a thread about it using donald trumps picture
>>
>>35235353
Yeah, met one bully, although he wasn't too bad, looking back.

>"Anon?"
>"Oh, hi, long time no see"
>"What have you been up to"
>Short summary of my pretty fucking boring life
>"Oh wow, sounds interesting" (it's really not)
>"So, what have you been up to"
>Didn't listen for a second to his lame story
>"Wow, cool, sounds nice"
>"You look so thin"
>"I guess, yeah, I lost some weight since school"
>"Oh, alright, anyway, I gotta go, see you around huh"

You know, I have this theory that the amazing comeback fantasies that keep me up at night and motivated are probably never going to happen. I noticed that I don't really care about those losers anyway.
>>
>>35240524
jesus you deserve it for being her bitch. Kinda sounds like she has some incestuous attraction toward you that's giving her serious psychological conflicts, and to resolve these conflicts she points out every flaw you have in the hopes she will internalize them and lose her attraction to you. In other words, your sister wants to fuck you. Call her out on it and see how red faced she gets. Then hate fuck her
>>
>>35235629
Me Suena a que pre party es una previa.
>>
>>35240524
>Letting your bitch sister win
Your own fault you fucking pussy.

Also this >>35241024
>>
>>35241024
You are a disturbed individual anon.
>>35241039
Do you have a suggestion to how I could have won?
>>
>>35241058
Use her own tactics against her? It's probably too late by now. May as well abandon ship, because your bitch sister probably has your whole family turned against you.
>>
>>35235629
yo, you know the feds are watching this shit don't post facepics of yourself or anyone you know
they might kidnap you and say you joined ISIS
>>
>>35241082
>because your bitch sister probably has your whole family turned against you.
see >>35240524
>>
>>35241058
>You are a disturbed individual anon.
further proves just how beta you are. You sister probably hates that fact about you and it's her biggest obstacle in sleeping with you. You refuse to acknowledge that there are 1. people who seriously want to fuck their siblings. Not saying it's right, but it exists and 2. people who are gladly willing to emotionally harm others to get what they want, whether that is material wealth or status.
You sound like some white knight that thinks life is like a disney movie and bad people will have their "karma". Doesn't exist unless you stand up for yourself. You'll get walked on and fucked over because you can't defend yourself. Why would a woman ever date you and expect you to protect her and your kids if you can't even protect yourself, from your own family most of all.

But seriously, just give your sister what she wants and give her the D.
>>
>>35238474
And?

So is drinking.

>getting a drunk chick for fug is making it
>getting Coke whore for fug is making it

If these count it as making it where you come from, then good for you son. Make it away. Make it all you want. Inebriated bitches mirin is worthless mires. Wasted bitches d riding is not quality bitches, is not quality riding.

>mistakenly get all oneitis over friend gril
>in part because coming off antidepressants, so actually feeling, but not in any sort of real, coordinated way
>she is not feeling it
>and then
>one night round her's, looks like she is into it
>all nice and alone with her, on the couch
>making out about to commence
>I realise she's actually drunk off those couple of wines she has been putting away
>negatory on the pashfest
>certainly no-fug-tonight kicks in

tl/dr: oneitis, chance to make good on feels, abort because she drunk
Making it would have been her wanting the D sober in the clear light of the day. Not one night after a couple wines and buzzed from some quality skunk.

>from then on, no oneitis feels for her.
>still wouldn't mind pounding her phat ass from Now till Shrove Tuesday.
>>
>>35240238
Makes me feel glad that my family is just my parents and my brother, who's a weirdo, but cool overall. We are cut off from the rest of the family, because of stories and affairs that are opaque to me. Sometimes we still interfere with them, but there's one of my cousins who's always just coming by for some fresh stories about us to feed to the rest of the family. I couldn't care less what those people think, tbqh.

Do you know what her fucking problem is? I mean that sounds really fucked up.
>>
>>35241214
>Do you know what her fucking problem is?
We are very similar in age, and she bullied me through childhood to make herself look good and to make friends. She treats most people like trash but everyone likes her because she's pretty.
>>
>>35239287
CT bro here! Where abouts is your place anon?
>>
>>35241149
the one thing i hate about /fit/ is the fine line between trolling and people who have never actually stepped outside of their parents' basement
>>
>>35241265
Fucking bitch. What age are you? I mean, I just assume that she's should grow up at some point.
>>
>>35241314
I'm 26 now. It's my birthday today actually :/. She's 27.
>>
>>35241330
post a pic of her so we can see if she's actually pretty
>>
>>35241330
Happy birthday m8!
>>
>>35241357
I don't keep pictures of her or anything else that reminds me that the bitch exists. But you got a good point. I should get some pics and whore her out on 4chins. That would be a good start for revenge.

>>35241362
Thnx mate :)
>>
>>35241330
Happy birthday pal
>>
>>35241395
Yes, you should. Right now. Remember all the pain and suffering she's made you feel
>>
>>35241405
Will get right on that.
>>35241403
Thnx breh
>>
>>35240697

Wow you were a pathetic faggot. Can't keep guard up, no resistance to pain, getting knocked on the second punch not even to the face and just let the other guy do what he wanted, instead of hitting his face. Holy fuck, not even when I was a teen before jiu jitsu I was that much of a bitch...And you even had a decent musculature for the time. What a embarrassment, guy.
>>
>>35235629
tldr

sauce on camslut?
>>
>>35241330
Happy birthday! Hope it went well
>>
File: 1444017169839.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444017169839.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>>35240238
Brah..know that feel so bad, same here. Older sister. I used to think it was just classic "sibling love", but the shit she did to me growing up was borderline psycho. Like she got me to trust her and tell her my crush in middle school. Then black mailed me for weeks, before she finally made sure my entire class knew and made sure they found out in way that publically humiliated me.

She never supported me and always treated me like crap. Always yelled , like screaming at me, no matter what i said or did. I was a wow nerd .she was the your classic HS "Mean girls". At family dinners, when reletives asked me about girls she would flat out humiliate me in front over everyone saying stuff like "he've never touched a girl, he only plays video games"

And tons of other stuff

Now we're both grown up and she's still a total fucking bitch, but tries to act all mature like. I go to dinner at her place now and then. She has no insight and has never apologised for the way she treated me when we were children (boarderline abuse if you ask me but w/e) now she wants to be tight and watch over her lil' bro whom she loves soo much. Worse yet even though she's fucking 27 years old she can still get super angry out of no where and i have to watch everything i say. Like she does not get that all the stuff she did to me as children, and her still throwing anger fits, makes me obviously not wanting to be that close.

I try to be nice to her for my family, but she's really screwing up my relationship with my entire family because it's so hard for me to be around here.
>>
Glad to see that, even as a skinnyfat, I've always been superior to you people. Never lacked confidence and always got the girls.
>>
>>35241330
>She's 27.
Holy shit, you'd think people would be somewhat mature at that age. That's why you shouldn't raise your daughter as a little princess.

Happy birthday, also.
>>
>>35241422
Don't let me down.
>>
>>35241463
you train jiu jitsu, that makes you a bitch by definition
>>
>>35241491
Exact same situation. You should distance yourself bro. It's unhealthy to stay close to people like that, even if it hurts family to stay near them. I only recovered mentally by removing her from my life.
>>35241509
Some people never have to mature. Since people always give her what she wants she never has to take responsibility or consequenses for anything.
>>35241475
Thanks
>>35241524
In progress
>>
File: 1445216772877.jpg (86 KB, 599x403) Image search: [Google]
1445216772877.jpg
86 KB, 599x403
>>35235353
I recently met this one kid that used to be a bit of a dick to me back in middle school.

Back then, he was a skinny, twiggy sumbitch, but I never decided to do anything about it because he had these huge, Samoan-type friends.

I came across him a few days ago in college and he actually got really tall and a little chubby. Maybe 6 feet 2 inches and 170 pounds at 20 percent bodyfat?

It actually went pretty well. I think he was just a dick to me because middle school was a really weird time for just about anyone. But now that we're older, we were pretty mellow and everything. Just did the usual "Hey, how's it going" thing and all that.

Felt bretty nize shaking my head to be honest family.
>>
>>35240697
why not just attack his neck while he has you in a headlock you can definitely make him let go if you try hard enough
>>
>>35241491
yeah my older brother used to bully and beat the shit out of me (not exagerating) which i literally never hear about siblings doing especially now. we are close now tho
>>
>>35241552
I used to. Be butthurt all you want, you're the one who dropped like the bitch you truly are. 2 punches and not even to the face and the just let him do whatever he wants. What a pathetic bitch you are, no amount of muscle will ever change that.
>>
>>35237984
Welcome to THE REAL LIFE
Enjoy the ride
>>
>>35241710
>jiu jitsu queer talks about punching
kek tell me more
>>
>>35239287
Eyy CT what's good
>>
>>35241463
3 vs 1, even if he took the other guy down, his buddies would probably jumped in..

couldn't have played out much better unless he had a knife desu
>>
>>35235629
She didn't offer you a line? Rude.
>>
>>35240238
Getting sad for some others lying? Man, your life dun goofed
>>
>>35235657
>as much as I hate bragging about things on social media, it's going to feel satisfying as fuck posting a progress pic once im done this cut.
I'm like this right now. I'd love to post a picture and have a brag for the haters, but I've got a lot of fat people who are great friends that I don't want to make feel bad/isolated. Is it possible to post a fit pic and not come across as totally obnoxious?
>>
>>35241587
>in progress
waiting for OP skeleton.jpg
>>
>>35240891
Fucking lmao

If I were you this guys head would be getting stomped now
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 820x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 820x300
Ok here it goes

>do pretty well with girls in hs
>go to college, get depressed get fat. 240 at 6'3'' of pure lard. Don't fuck a girl the whole 2 1/2 years im there.
>take some time off school, go to therapist, find you lovable autists
>lift for 18 months. Get pretty strong.
>go to new school, 210 at 6'3'' and diddly lifting 465, squatting 355, bp 275
>play rugby, have a bunch of bros now and get respect because I'm strong and can muck people on the field
>had sex with like 5 girls so far this semester, made out and gotten like 10-15 girls numbers

Life is good fit

Life is good
>>
>>35240802
Narcissistic personality disorder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
>>
>>35242113
Thanks mate. This is pretty much her.
>>
>>35242054
post picture?
>>
>was 140lb 5'8" heroin addict
>clean up, lift and eat for a year and change
>170 14% bf
>see friend for first time in a year
> friend calls me a dumb meat head says working out is stupid
>become friends co worker
>Have to jack hammer rebar into ground
>Mfw overhead pressing hack hammer onto rebar like a boss all day long while he struggles to lift it once
>>
>>35242407
good job mang
>>
>>35240238
In situations like that, where people are just shitting on you for no reason, or just because they're cunts, the only response you should give them is "Yeah ok". Just makes them look bad if they're insulting you and you're not paying it any mind at all. Either that or telling them to fuck off and then ignoring them, which is more satisfying.

Adults that act like children should be treated with the same amount of respect you would a child who's insulting you.
>>
>>35240524
The worst thing you can do is avoid them man, it makes her look right. Just turn up, act like a normal person, even ask her why she keeps talking shit about you in front of the whole family, put it in a way that makes her look unreasonable and they'll get back on side.

Just say something like "Look, I'm here for a family meal, is there a reason why you seem so dedicated to trying to ruin it by insulting me? I know you've been doing it for a long time now, and ignored it because I assumed you'd get over it, but can you not ruin this for everyone?"

Don't be "alpha" or any shit like that, just be assertive and get the point across without being aggressive.

Don't let some irrational cunt ruin your life, her words are just words if you don't let them become reality.
>>
>>35241149
I really hope this is trolling.

Do you really think that the best way to handle this is to say to her face that you bet she just wants to fuck you? Are you legitimately autistic? That's just asking for the entire family to exclude him completely at best, and police involvement at worst.

There's a difference between standing up for yourself as an adult, and being a cunt back to her, too. Stop trying to be alpha and get back at people, because it's just lowering yourself to their level and is about as beta as it comes.

Go back to /r9k/ or /b/ or wherever the fuck you came from though.
>>
One of my bullies used to work at the gym up until recently. Figured he was alright and had grown up until he started some shit with someone and I accidentally got involved.

Didn't think much of it until one of his stupid female friends messaged me incredibly condescendingly out of the blue over some bullshit rumour this guy had started about some other guy he was jelly of (I told one person who ended up telling him; it was dumb and untrue anyway). She claimed to be "sticking up for her friend" in case he got fired (no one would get fired over this in my country; rumours are incredibly routine), blaming me for the entire thing and making me out to be the problem because the dude found out.

At first I was polite about it and tried to explain the situation because I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but she just kept being rude. It was nothing short of an excuse to start shit to try and intimidate me, so instead I flipped my shit. I sort of come across as a quiet and friendly grill to those who don't know me well, and I was timid as fuck in high school, so she probably thought she could walk all over me. There's a certain way to approach situations like this so you don't cause conflict and she made absolutely no attempt to do so.

A few people became pretty mad at me for it. Someone said she was apparently an "influential person at the gym". I don't know how someone who doesn't even lift can be influential in a place where that's all you do, and I find it completely pathetic how some people even by their 20s can't function outside of a high school structure. A few of the younger people still think I'm mental but there's no way I'm going to let some weird person I don't know that well walk all over me because they're "influential" at the fucking gym.
>>
>>35241973
Just post it and say how happy you are that you've made progress. Don't put obnoxious shitty hashtags all over it or anything like that, but there's nothing wrong with being proud of yourself, just don't post selfies like that all the time.

It's also not your job to look after their feelings, don't not do things that don't really effect them because they might get upset.
>>
>>35240238
Why don't you rape her instead?
Thayll teach the bitch
>>
>>35241491
I would literally punch that bitch in the face if she was my sister
>>
File: 1437323882993.jpg (239 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437323882993.jpg
239 KB, 1280x720
Gonna be a doozy, not even sure if it's worth the read but I just enjoy telling my story

>be with gf for 8 years, since high school
>last 3 years we were in college town, getting fat and complacent while i worked/she studied
>didn't mind or really even notice how lazy we'd become
>move out of college town, after a month back in hometown she wants to break up (March 2015)
>I make sure she's certain, she says yes
>I try my best to hold no grudge, she didn't do it maliciously, it's just what she felt she needed for herself
>I immediately throw away everything she gave me, delete all pics, erase her entirely from my life
>she wants to keep in contact and whatnot anyway because we were also best friends
>i don't play that yoyo bullshit son
>become incredibly depressed of course, realize I had no friends because she and I were symbiotic and didn't have other friends at all
>get a manual labor job, start running alot and stopped eating any and all garbage foods
>lose weight quickly, become determined to better myself
>not doing this for her or revenge, just so I can prove that I can revert my physical mistakes
>love my new job, but leave it to travel the country for a few months and see old friends/family
>see the ocean, ride a train for the first time, partied in big cities, heard awesome stories from people around all of the U.S.
>get attention from girls in everywhere I went, which I'm not used to
>return from trip, at this point already over ex gf completely (cutting all contact makes it harder initially but you get over it faster)
>ask if she wants to catch up, she was my best friend after all and I hope she's doing well, atleast as well as I am
>tfw she gained even more weight, is now borderline alcoholic, and jumping between shit cashier jobs in our old small hometown
>I've lost 110lbs, gotten a sense for fashion and don't look like a fat nerd anymore

continued in a moment
>>
File: IT STINKS.gif (916 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
IT STINKS.gif
916 KB, 320x214
>>35242743

>she literally can't stop staring at me when we are talking because she's so astounded
>seriously, I look like a different human altogether
>Tell her all the adventures/experiences I've had over the last 8 months
>she has done nothing with her degree and is now dating the manwhore from our highschool who was notorious for cheating
>go our seperate ways after an hour of talking in my convertible I inherited from a grandparent during my travels
>feel like some sort of rags-to-riches ugly duckling villain for some reason
>tfw I didn't want to "win" but I still won
>she's throwing away all her potential and I'm flourishing like never before in my life
>she sends me a message, apologizing that she was the reason I was fat and now that she's not around I'm doing amazingly well

It sucks to see someone you have history with just waste away, but I guess that isn't my problem anymore. She chose her fate
>>
>>35240501
You lost us at apologising breh.
Should a just said it and kept walking
>>
>>35240501
I would have just laughed at her, apologized to the husband, and tripped the two kids as I skipped away
>>
>>35240238
What is she doing with her life?
>>
>>35240982
yeh they never play out like you wish they would. There was a guy that wasn't a bully to me in particular but he was a real cock to everyone in school anyway, I always wanted to slash his tires or something. But the rage just fades away

Alot of those bullies to grow up eventually, it's really a small percentage that are still dickheads into their 20s
>>
>>35235353
I ignored them and went on with my life.

>>35235629
holy fuck need name and sauce now
>>
>>35240501
Very beta of you to come up with a dumb lie like that. Should've smiled and kept walking
>>
no story but its what fuels me everyday.
I was slept on all 4 yours of highschool.
I hope one day those bitches see me and re evaluate. Until then, im lifting until loved.
>>
>>35242863
slept on?
>>
>>35237984

I would give anything to fuck a coked up version of my highschool crush, have her do lines off my chest and then come on her face, you're living the dream my friend.
>>
>>35235629
>>35241474
>>35242836
twitter: @ruby_sparx

You're welcome
>>
>>35235629
YOU MADE IT BRO.
>>
>>35242875
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>35242743
>>35242753
That was a cool story anon.
Tell that bitch how the tables have turned.
Also, pretty shallow of her to dump u coz of waist line after a fkn 8 year relationship
>>
>>35242865
Slept on means he was ignored. If you want to date a girl and she completely ignores you she's sleeping on your advances. Not taking action = sleeping.
>>
File: 1445029755724.jpg (834 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445029755724.jpg
834 KB, 1920x1200
>>35239578

>This is why i come to /fit/

too close brah this was a really eye-opening post for me
>>
>>35243038
She didn't dump me because I was fat, she was fat too. We weren't like mega obese or anything but neither of us would be comfortable at all with a shirt off. Stretch marks and such

But like I said, when I saw her again she looked no different except more tired and slightly bigger. I look like if I had an attractive older brother or something
>>
>>35235629
this story was very fucking based to all of us young dudes on /fit/, good job.
>>
>some wigger who used to annoy me in school complemented me on my mediocre gains while we were just about to fight because he was being a cunt to a friend
>after a bit of shit talking, I made him hug me instead of fighting him for some reason.

>I used to be really fat, but cut down to 10% or less bodyfat.
>>
it feels so good getting better while everyone else on facebook gets uglier or fatter

this is why I lift, to be my best. im never going to be lazy like those fucks.
>>
>>35239287
Yooooooo where's the Cabin bro I'm in CT too lets get the bourbon
>>
>>35241662
He took a huge hit to the back of his jaw, I wouldnt be surprised if he blacked out as he fell, and afterwards you can actually see his face turning red from the headlock, I thought I was watching a video of a person getting murdered. That combo could've been lethal, can't do much with that much air deprevation.
>>
>>35241167
Holy fuck, you talk like a fucking drug addled child.
>>
>>35241024
kek'd
>>
>>35238832
Can you tell me about rotc, how you won your scholarship, what it was like?
>>
>>35241167
this post doesnt make any sense kek
>>
>>35241330
happy birthday babe <3 stay strong
>>
>>35235353
>be me
>girlfriend leaves me sophomore year of highschool, we live in separate towns and go to different schools so we dont see each other at all
>starts dating a chad
>i start lifting in reaction and get pretty big
>see chad at party without girlfriend senior year
>talk to chad and we hit it off pretty well
>ive developed great social skills thanks to muscles
>set chad up with whore of a friend
>she blows drunk chad
>tell my ex who is absolutely devastated
>laugh my fucking ass off for weeks
>she gets super depressed and comes to me for shoulder to cry on
>eventually we fuck and start fucking for about 2 weeks
>stop talking to her for a month
>she texts me for weeks
>finally answer and say "look emily, you were a fucking cunt to me in the past and you got what you deserved, go fuck yourself chad doesnt want you and neither do I"
>ex has mental breakdown
>win
>>
File: 1415309335251.jpg (3 KB, 99x126) Image search: [Google]
1415309335251.jpg
3 KB, 99x126
>>35243721

well done
>>
none, really.

I just let the past be the past and move on completely. I hear from friends some broke up with me in order for me to beg them to take me back and how they missed me, but I've got way too many problems in my life already.

Sometimes I check the social media of one girl to see how mentally unstable she is with her new boyfriend posting shitty "inspiration" memes. I'm grateful that I don't have to put up with her bullshit. 90% of her posts are about how broken, sad, and depressed she is with life.

Sure, I'm single and not slaying pussy all the time, but I think I'm pretty content on the lazy redundant life I am living right now. I just want my parents to die of old age so I can finally have a peace of mind, though. They're serious negative energy on me.
>>
>>35240848
This does not please Conan.
>>
>>35243750
quite the opposite
>>
>>35240140
Cokehead detected
>>
>>35235629

at least you can live out that fantasy, my highschool crush is fucking gross

>was this really hot mixed chick with a fit,thick runners body
>had short hair, but was good looking enough to actually pull it off

No shes full on fat and has that gross rope like dreads and cat glasses and became this full tumblr BLM chick
>>
>>35243721

>teenagers from two different towns break up

> you were a fucking cunt to me in the past and you got what you deserved

you sound like a sociopath who pisses himself
>>
>>35242814

I think a lot of bullies dont even think they are really bullies, they are just playing around/banter in their minds because their older brother is real rough with them or something.

There was this one kid who would always make fun of me and my friends, but he beat the shit out of some older kid when he beat up the most autistic kid in our class.
>>
File: t.jpg (12 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
12 KB, 229x220
>>35235353
>Be me together with this hot but selfish chick
>Wasn´t fit and a bit overweight (10kg, eurofag here)
>She did cardio 5 times a week
>All the time she tried to get me into fitness
>Not on a friendly way, she just got really annoying
>Broke up
>Found motivation to get fit
>Lost 15 kg
>Met her in the city
>mfw when she was fat
>>
I had a really nice instagram fitness 9/10 gf when I was fat and unfit. Needless to say no one including myself knew what the fuck she saw in me. Anyways she had a friend who was a -4/10 ugliest redhead I've laid my eyes on and was a huge cunt to me. She bullied me behind her back, talked shit about me being small and ugly and I couldn't say anything because they were friends since they were like 5 and I was beta as fuck.

Anyways, she finally successfully sabotaged all our shit and we broke up. Couple of years later I see her (cunt friend) at the gym, at 10% bf and benching 2pl8 and a 35. The look on her face seeing how successful I've been was fucking priceless. Pure hate and jelousy. I later saw her bf too, who was an ugly manlet beraly benching 185. Honestly I started lifting as a fuck you to that bitch and I was so happy when this whole thing happened. I couldn't believe it. I got the biggest justice boner in my life. Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>35241330
Happy birthday anon

Make fun of her for being fat, if the family already hates you then who cares

Make her kill herself
>>
Idk how to green text.

>be me in high school
>6'6, 162 pound skelly distance runner.
>Madly enamored with this girl. Make so many cringy attempts over the years to get with her.
>At my first drinking party at 17, I am going to get more beer in the kitchen. I ask her if she wants to come along and reach out my hand to take her with me. She looks at my hand and bursts out laughing.
>take her to Junior prom and she hooks up with an older guy who looks a lot like me. They date. He cheats on her.
>take her to senior prom and she hooks up with one of my bros.
>Go to college, quit running. Join rowing team. Gain 20 pounds of muscle. Summer after freshman year I see her, give literally 0 fucks because she's no longer even vaguely in comparison to the campaign of cuties I shagged over my freshman year.
>make out with her 2 years after graduating college, she's a little fatter and sadder. She keeps saying "OMG YOU'RE SO ATTRACTIVE. THIS IS SO WEIRD. WHY WERNE'T YOU LIKE THIS BEFORE." Big turn off. Don't call her back.

Also, there was a guy who bullied me relentlessly when I was a 5'11, 130 pound sophomore in high school. I saw him 4 years later, at the time I was 6'5/200. I saw him look at my face and smirk with the same shit eating grin from my childhood. I glared right at him. Then, his eyes widened, he gulped and quickly looked away.

I'm not even big anymore, but the confidence gains are residual.
>>
File: 1450034511337k.jpg (38 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450034511337k.jpg
38 KB, 320x320
>>35237984
>>
>>35240238
mate why the fuck would you not hitback with extreme violence.

Personally, I would totally have started with a "shut up, you envious cunt" (not while looking super angered, but more like taunting her). From there on, she either freaks out and has her psycho show, or you get to tell her why you think the is wrong. Or not. Whatever, man. Not like you have to debate with her; but DO put her in place.
>>
>>35240238

Abandon her and leave her alone. As she gets older family will become more important to her, if sh'e a disgraceful cunt she won't be able to get a decent partner either. Just leave her alone to be miserable and cut her from your life.
>>
My bully is my brother.
>he got the good genes, literally makes mention of the movie twins
>get the shit genetics. 5'4 fat, bad teeth, psoriasis
>bullied me pretty much every day. Even got his friends to join in
>they would chase me down in the street and throw me into the biggest bush they could find, cutting my back and legs all up
>would tell me often that I was adopted because of how short I was. He was around 6 foot
>Many times he would tie me up and leave me in the closet until I got out on my own
>years later I finally had enough, got into a big fight with him. He bashes my head and swells my left side all up

Fast forward 10 or so years

>do martial arts for those years
>lift, cardio, eat well
>go from 165 pound butter ball to 145 pound well muscled martial artist
>nothing but hate in me. For years I would fantasize about hurting him bad enough to cripple him
>see him again and he's mellowed out a lot. Has a wife and a decent job
>all I have left is resentment

I never did get to beat the shit out of him. I would too but he's never given me reason. Martial arts has taught me nothing for restraint or respect. Only how to really hurt someone.

>I carry this chip on my shoulder, the stereotypical napoleon Manlet
>"making it" has given me nothing

Living the dream brehs.
>>
File: progress 3.jpg (267 KB, 1658x960) Image search: [Google]
progress 3.jpg
267 KB, 1658x960
Not that anyone was nasty or anything
>15 yo
>literally 60k and 6ft
>pretty nerdy but not social inept
>go through many phases of liking loads of girls
>nothing happens with any
>have a few drinks with one
>go to bang but cant get it up
>well my life is fucked
>dad dies at 16
>drop out of college
>a year later my mum needs my help running his gym otherwise we are all fucked
fast forward 5 years
>pt now
>earning more than most people 10 years older than me
>been in decent relationships
>new years 2014 or something
>sat having a few drinks
>girl comes and sits next to me
>'high anon you're looking great'
>hi who are you
>'its me!'
>its the fucking girl I couldn't get it up with
>she looks like a coke addict
>green fucking teeth how does that even happen
>friend straight up says 'yeah she just takes a shit load of coke where ever she goes. split up with her bf because she would do a few lines even to go to the cinema'

Moral of the story is if you are a complete and utter loser in high school or whatever that shit will more than likely change. If you're feeling down about your life now, you'll more than likely be fine in the long run as long as you don't turn into a charlie snorting scum bag.
>>
File: vince.gif (4 MB, 298x150) Image search: [Google]
vince.gif
4 MB, 298x150
>>35244538
>ask her if she wants to come along and reach out my hand to take her with me. She looks at my hand and bursts out laughing.

oh my god
>>
>>35244604
too real
>>
>>35244835

thats nothing

>be 16
>go to first drinking party
>get a little buzzed (I had drank before this)
>girl I thought was cute walks in
>"lol hey anon, didnt think I would see you here"
>grab her by the fingers like shes a southern belle
>bow down a little bit with my other hand behind my back
>"m'lady"
>kiss her hand
>>
>>35244904
it's good to have moments like these
a nice, deep, abyssal pit so that you can do nothing but look up, yeah?
>>
>>35244904
Ahhhhh! Holy shit!
>>
File: rock.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
rock.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>35244904
>>35244835
kill me omg

If this is a cringe thread
>two guys, one is called O and M
>one girl called H
>O likes every single girl he comes across
>this was 5 years ago but it's still true today
>O has a massive crush on H
>M and H like eachother obviously
>O can't take it
>starts getting mad at M for trying to date her
>everyone tells him to chill out but he straight up said to us 'me and H are meant to be together M doesn't deserve her'
>dude reaaaally
>H says to him that she isn't interested
>he writes her a poem
>can't remember the words specifically but there was a line that said 'HE IS LIKE A BROTHER, AND YOU LIKE A SIS. BUT IT KILLS ME EVERYTIME YOU SHARE A KISS.'
>to this day he still does shit like that
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcEZeL5KKUs this kid used to be small af and now he got so much bigger he on roids?
>>
>>35244976
The guy barely looks like he trains and that is the single most unfunny video I have ever seen
>>
>>35244730
I hate it that manlets cant make it without having a "napoleon complex"
>>
File: 1289012711018.jpg (28 KB, 356x317) Image search: [Google]
1289012711018.jpg
28 KB, 356x317
>>35244963
>HE IS LIKE A BROTHER, AND YOU LIKE A SIS. BUT IT KILLS ME EVERYTIME YOU SHARE A KISS
>>
>>35245009
You and me both. Problem is when you use hate ad a motivator for as long as I did it becomes hard to give up. He's apologized a bunch of times for it too. Shame it's never as good in real life as it is in your mind.
>>
Old high school crush
>last saw her 2008.
>she was dating my friend jordan. I was dating a friend of hers she set me up with.
>8 years later we meet at a bar.
>We reconnect, reminisce about prom. how we both ditched out dates to be with one another that night.
>She's gotten much heavier, but I don't care.
>Ask her why we never ended up together, openly admit i'm still attracted to her
>says very bluntly "You just were never very attractive to me. Besides if we dated you'd stop listening to me" *giggles*
>kind of wince and look away.
>she says we should be friend again. "like old times"
>we start hanging out
>she ends up setting me up with a (Fat) friend of hers and we date
>Sculpt body to obsessive degree.
>treat new girl like a princess...hoping word will get back to the one i really love
>feels like highschool again.
>nothing changes
>nothing ever fucking changes.
>>
>>35242407
> The Pressâ„¢
>>
>Only had 2 gf's prior to getting /fit/
>One moved out of state for college and is an autist so she never goes out
>The other, she lives literally 3 mins away by car and goes to local college while I go to local uni
>We haven't crossed paths yet, but fuck do I want too. I hear she's a total slut now
>Everyone else from hs just says how huge I am and how they wish they had my discipline to go to the gym kek
>Really all the girls I used to know in hs are pregnant/moms, married, LTR, or just not interested.
>Still some I haven't met yet so maybe there's hope but I don't see me hanging out with them in the near future
>>
>>35245209
Not making it....
>>
>>35244498
happy for you brah, but wayyy to specific on the lifts

>what do you think this is, a dedicated fitness board?
>>
>>35241330
Happy birthday man!
>>
>>35241330
Good birthday, pupper!
>>
>>35235353
When I became filthy rich I had all my enemies tortured in a red room
>Wealth really does bring absolute pleasure
>>
>>35244604
Absolute truth in one fucking pic
Trust no bitch
Fuck over no brah for no bitch
>>
File: 1427598045176.jpg (76 KB, 667x960) Image search: [Google]
1427598045176.jpg
76 KB, 667x960
>>35245484
>tfw my best friend since childhood meets a girl on 4chan, ditches being my roommate to live with her, gets her pregnant, gets married, has two kids, she cheats, then gets divorced
>tfw he's 23
>>
I havent made it yet. Will use these threads as motivation.
I will return brahs
>>
>>35245513
>4chan gf
Jesus christ
>>
>>35241330
happy birthday bub
>>
>>35245519
i know. she was taking requests in a /b/ thread and he somehow got her info through there

talk about watching your friend throw their life away
>>
>>35235353
>be me in 7th grade (2004)
>Jay walk in front of teachers car on accident
>Teacher gets pissed
>Yells out fuck you then speeds off
>I tell parents
>Dad comes to school and almost kills teacher
>Fast forward to 2011
>Bench 365, deadlift 5 plates
>Randomly see teacher in the gym
>That nigga is small as fuck
>He tries to small talk me like nothing happened
>I say "remember me bitch"
>He says "yea" awkwardly then leaves the gym
>MFW I almost beat an ex teachers ass lol
>>
>>35242611
haha that's so fuckt up, but you did the right thing bro. And as you said, some people are just still stuck in the whole High School way of life. It was probably the best time for their life so go figure
>>
>beta skeleton with a high school crush
>went on two "dates" with her, didn't even kiss
>nothing ever happened, eventually cut contact
>finish school, start lifting, get a job
>facebook message out of the blue
>she wants to catch up
>end up watching drive at home
>could have fucked her on the first date
>didn't, because i wanted something more serious, so we waited
>meet again a couple times
>eventually have sex, relationship and stuff
>she cheats on me half a year in
i should have known. patch work family, tattoo, piercings, more than enough red flags. but being fit doesn't make you wise.
>>
File: you dropping weight.gif (3 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
you dropping weight.gif
3 MB, 240x180
>>35242743
>realize I had no friends because she and I were symbiotic

I think the word you're looking for is "co-dependent". You did well for yourself, congrats!
>>
>>35244730
I imagined you speaking all of this with a tiny man's chipmunk voice
>>
>>35237984
What you're talking about is falling in love. It's not limited to teenagers. You only missed your chance to fall in love with this one chick. And she ended up a cokehead so you likely missed out on having a degenerate "girlfriend" who parties too much.
>>
>>35245209
u wot m8?
>>
>>35244730
>5'4 fat
>He was around 6 foot

I bet he was actually 5'8 and insecure about it, taking his delusional rage out on his own little brother - even fooling his own little brother (!) into believing he is 6 foot tall. What a fucking psychopath. Check again if there's no way you could provoke him into starting a fight ;^)

Don't see the whole "Napoleon" (who wasn't a manlet in his time) thing, just don't buy a giant car like my <160cm (<5'25) neighbor. Don't be that guy.

Captcha: Pictures of huge RVs, kek
>>
>>35244800
What's your stack?
>>
>>35245209
End this relationship you don't actually want and then stop getting into other relationships you don't want.
>>
>>35246245
>that progress
>in five years
>not natty
are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>35235629
Are you Australian? Is her name Melanie?
>>
>>35240697
Why did you take your shirt off?
>>
>>35246285
Those proportions at 6ft are pretty fucking big. It all depends on his bf% which I can't judge with bad lighting and abs hidden. Also

>implying you can make noticable gains for 5 years (unless you go on ridiculous cuts halting your progress which he evidently didn't do)

Newfag, please.
>>
>>35246315
>calling others newfag
yeah he's kinda big, but not shredded at all, you can see that even with a tank on. why would he use roids for that? it's easily possible natty
>>
>>35246349
If he has any kind of definition then those arms are gigantic for a natty. We need a shirtless picture or at least different lighting.
>>
File: Smug-Donald-Trump-800x430.jpg (73 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Smug-Donald-Trump-800x430.jpg
73 KB, 800x430
Not exactly but along the same lines.
>Be me
>17/18
>Skinniest/weakest/quietest/most feminine, pathetic beta in a group of normies
>Don't know how I ended up with this crowd
>All nasty cunts to each other to the point where we're just bullying each other half the time
>I get the worst of it because I'm definitely the weirdest
>Got out of hand sometimes but I can usually take it
>One bulldog-mode faggot we sort of hung out with really had it out for me
>Always started shit with me when he was around
>I could never say anything back cause apparently this dude is crazy and would kill me
>We all start to form really bad drug habits.
>Getting high every single day
>Along comes heroin
>We all get hooked

Fast forward 3 years
>Have a big falling out with the lads
>Get clean
>Get healthy
>Get fit
>Start pro wrestling (childhood dream. Don't judge)
>Few months pass
>One of the lads calls me to apologize for being a dick to me all those times
>"Never mind that man let's just go for a few drinks or something like the old days" I says
>Meet with the lads
>"Holy shit dude look at you now!" "You're getting big man, damn."
>Bulldog mode faggot there, doesn't say a word to me
>Every time we make eye contact I lock eyes with him, ready for shit to go down.
>Couple of weeks later, still hanging out with the lads
>A few of them are clean now, few more still have problems
>All of them come to me for advice about shit because I'm actually making it, brahs
>After a while I notice that bulldog-mode faggot stopped hanging out with us and just disappeared
>"Hey lads, what happened to ******?"
>"He doesn't want to be around us anymore man, he thinks you're gonna start something."
>"Tell him he'll be safe if he sits down and keeps his mouth shut when I'm around" I say to them, all serious
>Haven't seen him since
>Last I heard the heroin took over. He went full junkie while I became a God.
>>
>>35246356
those arms are like 17". pretty normal for a natty with that kind of bodyfat. would need a topless pic to say for sure, but that's at least 15%.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 536x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 536x636
>>35235629

>be mid 20s
>meet up with girl I wanted to sex in Highschool
>make out and handjob
>she wants sex
>reject her because she doesn't meet my standards
>also kinda worried about stds cause she was a major slut

I just needed to know that she wanted to sex me. I now have closure.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
>>35240238
Same
>have 2 sisters
>both tiny 5'2", petite, beautiful
My role models aesthetically, not morally. They were the mean girls in high school.
>be 5'6" and fat average bod
>ridicule me, call me ugly/fat/manly/lazy/stupid, order me around to clean their messes, cook for them
got an eating disorder, depressed so I over-workedout to prevent an hero
>highschool, rifle team, running, and working (because poor family and I had to buy my own food/clothes since I was 12) were my santuary
The only places I felt happy
>they got husbands, gained shittons of weight, both are really bad with money, one even went bankrupt
Their husbands didn't ask for this lol
>I lost shittons of weight, got a super sweet&wealthy bf
>they text me, Skype me, send gifts over
I don't really say much unless I'm talking to their kids. They bully their kids like they did me ;_;

>ex bf texts me twice a year to talk about "our good memories"
I also remember the time you cheated with that pretty girl but I'm going to stfu and let you text your feels out

Also
>people I went to highschool with kiss my feet including bullies. I'm glad they grew up.
They like to listen to me talk about whatever sport I'm doing, books I'm reading, people I meet, classes/seminars i take. It's really weird but it's my dream to be a speaker so I like it.

My family messed me up but it drove me to move out and make my own change. They're the biggest fcking blessing ever.

I need some chick stories. It's a sausage fest in here.
>>
>>35244963
>'HE IS LIKE A BROTHER, AND YOU LIKE A SIS. BUT IT KILLS ME EVERYTIME YOU SHARE A KISS.'
I WANT TO TASTE HIS CUM AND DRINK HIS PISS
>>
>>35245575
>driving to part time job
>teaching kids doesn't pay shit in Bush's America.
>listening to some tunes
>trying to psych myself up to stock shelves
>severely autistic kid with no situational awareness just walks out in front of my car
>see my life, my career, my freedom flash before my eyes
>pull the handbrake
>WHAT THE FUCK??
>autistic kid mumbles to himself
>FUCK YOU!!
>next day, go to work my career job that I love
>autistic kid's psychopathic father waiting for me
>threatens to beat my ass
>threatens to have me fired
>threatens to do anything but teach his kid to look both ways before crossing the street.
Seven years later.
>cleaning up after kids
>they're all gonna make it.
>wide retard comes in
>ohshit.jpg it's the autistic kid
>try to get out of this conversation
>make small talk
>r-remember MEEEEEE? The kid says. Grimace on his face. Jesus what a weirdo.
>gotta get out of here.
>leave immediately.
>>
>>35244963
>>35244538
Im never gonna make it (also shit at greentext)

>be 15
>was this total beta kid
>sweatpants and hoodies
>all the girls in my school thinks im a loser
>start playing underwater rugby
>starting to love fitness and working out
>jeans and lumberjack shirt /fa/
>lose all babyfat and gain mass
>year later I had to change schools
>one of the "cool" girls at the new school start liking me
>we start to talk on MSN and end up with nude cam
>still virgin so exited to pop the chreey before my friends
>the next day she ask me to come over around 23 o'clock cus her parents arent home
>being the beta I am....I instantly reply
>"mother wont let me out of the house this late"
>she goes offline and stop speaking to me
>>
>>35246549
tfw fitness is no cure for autism.
>>
Bump for more (true) stories
>>
>>35246851
Bully:
Didn't recognize me and I didn't give a shit about him anymore. As far as I'm concerned He's still unemployed after graduating 3 years ago. Time flies and I grew up.

Girl:
>be chubby beta
>got friendzoned by cute blonde
>break contact for 3 years
>see her again in the mall
>"wow, you changed" "seen your pictures"
>introduce my girl to her
>say thanks and leave

Guess I'm boring
>>
>be fat
>friendzoned
>years later, shredded as quark
>girl sees me
>says i look good
>punch her in the face

Totally won, right bruhs?
>>
>>35243470
I won a 4 year national that paid full scholarship to a 60k+ a year school. I think it's pretty hard to get one nowadays but def worth pursuing.

ROTC can take some getting used to be is incredibly easy and rewarding if you apply yourself even a little bit.

I still had enough time to be in a frat/live a normal college life, make a lot of great friends and have a great college experience. Would highly suggest if you have interest in the military.
>>
File: won.jpg (59 KB, 512x256) Image search: [Google]
won.jpg
59 KB, 512x256
>>35246910
>shredded as quark
definitely won
>>
>>35241330
Happy birthday senpai
>>
>>35243721
If you think this is success you are not making it at all. Feeling the need to take petty vengeance is the defintion of not making it
>>
>>35246456
Suk Mike Hock
>>
I've been waiting for it but honestly the more I better myself the less I care to impress others.

>Was dumped by a girl I had total oneitis for
>Sent dozens of incredibly cringy messages to her
>Filled up her voicemail box asking her to call me back
>Definition of betamax

Fast forward a few years later; haven't talked in years but I wonder if she looks me up on facebook/if we'll run into each other.

>Much fitter now
>Attend a top-20 university (Amerilard here)
>Going to medical school next year
>Experimenting with speed and MDMA showed me that I actually can be social and not an autist and I'm now actually really good at small talk and hanging out (without the drugs now obviously)
>Life is going really well

Looked her up on facebook a few months ago and she looked really.....average I guess. I've been dating a really bright cutie here so everything is working out well. Wonder what will happen if I see her again though.
>>
>>35240238
>>35241491
sounds like both of your sisters want the D. Next time you see either of them get em drunk and make your move
>>
>>35239685
You might have that attitude, but other people don't. Being fat isn't attractive, and expecting people to be sexually interested in you despite this fault is the height of unwarranted entitlement.
>>
>>35242588
>true beta detected
>>
The one and only reason I ever want to run into my ex again is to see the look on her pathetic face when she sees how /fit/ Ive gotten since breaking up.

I've always been a feel-sorry-for-myself pathetic beta loser, so I can only imagine that she believed I let my body go to shit after breaking up with me. Fuck that shit though brah. I gained weight in fucking muscle. Freshman 15 my ass, more like freshman 20 of goddamn muscle. Fuck females bro
>>
>>35241214
wow mang, wish I could say the same... My family is just my mother and my grandma, the rest is either dead or just completely irrelevant to me... damn I fucking hate my family, it's all just a bunch of retarded lazy fuckers
>>
>>35246310
was skateboarding so already had my shirt off
>>
>>35247773
Still not over your ex, huh?
>>
>>35247773
You need to go have a few threesomes with hot women. Once I started having access to my money finally I forgot all about her going to other parts of the world banging my heart out :)

Shes a memory now. Get over it. If she wants back she'll come back but at that point youll probably think about the cocks shes sucks and be grossed out to go back with her again.

I cant believe some of you get like this over women who are not only ugly but poor. It astounds me to no end.
>>
File: 1448679926184.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1448679926184.png
5 KB, 205x246
>>35235629
Good for you man.
>>
File: smug cia.jpg (12 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
smug cia.jpg
12 KB, 250x249
>be me
>16 year old beta
>always liked this grill, she was pretty, had a great smile and she was really smart (she became a doctor a few years later)
>only talked to her a few times, she thought it was pretty friendly I think
>ff 8 years
>went beta 5/10 to a pretty big/muscular guy
>been working for a civilian foreign intelligence service
>some sort of party from work coming up
>hear that the company that she works for will be at this party too
>few weeks later
>go to a hangar (that's where the party was)
>talking to lots of people, having drinks etc.
>stand at the jet, just staring at the crowd, see if I can find her
>I see her walking in my direction (she wasn't alone, she was with some friends, I don't even think we were allowed to bring friends)
>she doesn't notice me
>I greet her
>she doesn't remember me
>she asks what my name is and what I do for a living, it's like she has never seen before
>I shake her hand and say: "Doctor Pavel, I'm CIA".

We had a fun night though, we still drink some coffee from time to time and we're both single. Maybe we'll end up together someday.
>>
>>35247690
No homo, right?
>>
File: bladeonsofa.jpg (252 KB, 1600x835) Image search: [Google]
bladeonsofa.jpg
252 KB, 1600x835
>>35235353
What if I told you that when you become truly /fit/, you won't have revenge fantasies about some guy/girl who was mean to you years ago because it doesn't matter?

One day, you will be able to just live your life and not obsess over some slight a teenager made against you because you finally have your ego under control.
>>
File: 816c1e_2347988.jpg (149 KB, 1218x721) Image search: [Google]
816c1e_2347988.jpg
149 KB, 1218x721
I don't even know what to do. I WANT revenge but fuck.

>Be fat beta orbiter witeboi in HS
>Hopelessly in love with short pale redhead metalhead
>She dates nothing but faggots even by metalhead standards
>Despite this we become best friends
>Eventually confess
>She proceeds to lead me on for a year because she "can't make up her mind".
>Shoves me back in the friendzone until we graduate

We mostly lost touch after High School, but have hung out a couple times. Seeing her now I just...
>Cut her hair boy short and dyed it black
>Got fat, real fat
>Disney tats everywhere and septum piercing
>Rimmed glasses
>Full blown Tumblr Feminist, like legitimately bitching about the patriarchy and shit

I'm currently cutting and working at getting /fit/, but what the fuck am I supposed to do? I definitely don't want to fuck her anymore. I have all this pent up aggression and hurt now and no goal to vent it on.
>>
File: 1440951640122.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1440951640122.png
64 KB, 507x540
>date girl older than me from 16-20
>was 130lbs 6'1
>got keked
>last she saw of me was on a huge drug/alcohol binge
>2 years sober, 215lbs 6'2
>will probably never run into her
>but would be cool
>>
>>35235373
What can you do when you're stabbed with a katana?
>>
>>35243721
>"look emily, you were a fucking cunt to me in the past and you got what you deserved, go fuck yourself chad doesnt want you and neither do I"
Now she knows her actions still affect you. In a way, girls see this as a victory over you.

It would've been much better not to even associate yourself with her and completely ignore her. This way she would want you, and that want would intensify as you keep ignoring her. Eventually she'd become depressed by the fact that you've moved on and she can't c.uck you.
>>
File: 1443794177622.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1443794177622.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>35235629
> Cumming on your High School cruch's face after having her sniffing coke on your chest
The definition of making it right fucking there lads.
>>
>>35247701

>small talk
>>
>>35241149
I think you are spot on on the reason explaining her behavior, but the way you suggest he treats it is really bad. Unless his family is that fucked up / weird it'll stigmatize him horribly.
Theres better ways to deal with it while having her express what she truly wants
>>
>>35245209
you're a pathetic human being and deserve what you get.
>>
Some guy who used to talk shit about me in high school is an alcoholic who works at Target now. My ex dates a professional rugby player though.
>>
>>35235629

Hate to break it to you anon. It wasn't the muscles, it was the coke.

Anyone who's been on coke will tell you the same thing.
>>
>>35235629
Hero
>>
>>35238125
Lol like you were ever on the ride in the first place. Hamplanet pls go
>>
>>35238371
U r boring as fuck m8
>>
>>35240354
Well this just makes me think you're lying. You don't have to show your face senpai
>>
>>35235353
Tgl he become my gymbro
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.