[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom wants to buy me pic related for Christmas. Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 61NjouCKL0L._SL1113_.jpg (98 KB, 1000x1113) Image search: [Google]
61NjouCKL0L._SL1113_.jpg
98 KB, 1000x1113
My mom wants to buy me pic related for Christmas. Is it any good? I'm not a big fan of these toys but maybe why not. I'd use it for running, mainly.
>>
>>35235326

yeah its good but also a meme

you get it for free so why do you care?

id ask for money instead tbqh
>>
>>35235326
It's fine but polar makes better heart rate monitors.
You most likely don't care about a pedometer or your sleep cycle.

Ask your mommy for cash instead. Her heart is in the right place, but that thing is a waste of money.
>>
>>35235326

monitoring sleep is most important, desu. recovery and such.
>>
>>35235759
this. I have a fitbit (smaller one). It's was interesting to see how far I walked in military but nowadays it's pretty useless except sleep monitor. And I also use the app to track my calories.
>>
>>35235356
>>35235759
>>35235806
Why do you have to "monitor" your sleep? You know how long you sleep by looking at the clock, don't you?
>>
>>35237000
You can see how much REM sleep you're getting.
You can also get phone apps that do that, though obviously it's a bit less accurate.
>>
>>35237280
Why is that important? You can't change it anyway, can you?
>>
>>35237000
Are you constantly staring at the clock and the next day you remember which time it was when you fall asleep?

Also why are you tracking your calories on your phone using an app? Why don't you just write it on paper and calculate yourself? Same reason, because humans are lazy.
>>
>>35237319
Why are you breathing? You will die anyway
>>
>>35235326

I only got one because my uncle gave it to me. Cash is a better gift but I am happy I got one for free.
>>
>>35237319
you can change it by going to bed earlier if its telling you that you should be getting more..
>>
>>35237319
Sure you can, if you know you're not getting enough good quality sleep you can adjust your nighttime routine until you are.
Apparently you can also fuck around with sleep deprivation to trick your body into going straight into REM sleep all the time, though I wouldn't try it.
>>
>>35237419
>Apparently you can also fuck around with sleep deprivation to trick your body into going straight into REM sleep all the time, though I wouldn't try it.
Hey I remember those infographics on /b/. Man, that was like 2009 or something.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.