[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stretch Marks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: stretch_mark_450x354_824130903.jpg (36 KB, 450x354) Image search: [Google]
stretch_mark_450x354_824130903.jpg
36 KB, 450x354
Hi /fit/!
I am 18 and I have had stretch marks on my hips, butt, and inner thighs ever since I was 14.
I am very pale, and the stretch marks on my thighs are purplish red. So they're extremely visible. The rest are lighter than my skin tone, but still not very flattering.
I am also not fat. I never was. The fattest I have ever gone was 55 kg (120 lbs) at 163 cm (5'4"). I think they formed during growth spurts or something like that.
I'm open to any ways to get rid of these marks(cheaply). Please and thanks!
(Sorry for my English.)
>>
>>35235236
You can kill yourself
They should fade that way
>>
Nothing you can do short of paying through the nose for surgery. Don't worry about them, most grills have them too.
>>
You're a tiger and have earned your stripes
>>
>>35235480
>Back to Tumblr
>>
>>35235327
This. I'm a girl and I have them too. Never been fat either. They're just like the OP, on the buttocks and white. Went to the dermatologist and she told me there is no way to remove them once they go white. You may be able to remove the darker ones with some natural skin treatments such as lemon juice. There's also mederma and some other scar clearing ointments. Otherwise learn to live with them like I have. My boyfriend has them too and on his knees. I guess we just have shitty skin.
>>
>>35235586
my gf has these too. 5'6 105lb never been fat. It's probably just skin type.

>>35235236
check out r/skincare addiction on reddit and have a search for 'stretch marks'. You'll find stuff there, skin peels, supplements, surgical treatments
>>
>>35235236
It's a scar, and it's permanent. Removing them is impossible because usually there are fucking hundreds of them, and they are pretty damn long.

There's nothing wrong with them - literally everyone has them somewhere or another, behind the knees, under the armpit etc, it's a part of growing, either vertically or horizontally.

It's like being upset that you have visible capillaries in your eyeballs, and they aren't white like a cartoon characters. I hope you do some soul searching, and stop obsessing over trivial shit.
>>
>>35235685
you can reduce their appearance through surgical procedures or chemical peels, just like any other scar.
>>
In the same boat as you OP, I think what caused them was my constant sitting in shitty chairs while playing video games most of my teenage life.
>>
>>35235821
You can, but people don't often get just 1 stretch mark.
Each one is is going to cost like $700 for laser ablation therapy
>>
I'm pretty sure everyone has them desu, some people's just aren't that visible unless you're really close or have the right lighting.
>>
Quick question, does TANNING HELP to get rid of them if you are pale as fuck?
>>
When i first started going to the gym i got them all over the inside of my thighs and my upper biceps, which was weird because i wasn't that fat and I wasn't that buff. the ones on my arms are gone but i still got the ones on my thighs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.