[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have gf of 3 years >she starts lifting, getting hotter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1400328231309.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
1400328231309.png
132 KB, 396x454
>have gf of 3 years
>she starts lifting, getting hotter, i become anxious as fuck and fear she might leave me
>she constantly tells me to work out aswell but i suspect she already sucks some cocks in the gym
>she was already a bit of a slut before we became a couple
>anxiety intensifies
>she is a NEET and doesnt do anything
>i have to study super hard in university and still pay for everything we do (even for her gym)
>she tells me to stop "playing video games"
>she suddenly breaks up with me

ENOUGH

I decided to get ripped as fuck and announced it on Facebook.

Now that this roastie whore is gone i have way more time to actually take care of myself and im gonna get shredded.

all of my gains.
>>
at least you tried to be funny.
>>
I feel this type of meta shit might be funny on leddit
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>35234979
Good for you man, but if you really wanna get back at her try to be the best ex in the world, like really nice all the time and shit. But make this clear you won't do things cause your not her bf anymore then she'll want you back and you can leave her in the dirt
>>
>>35234979

This is a joke mocking >>35234920

Not sure how none of you got that.
>>
>>35235138
Yeah this one popped up first for me whoops
>>
>>35235138
we got it alright.
>>
>>35235138
Everyone got it but you can still go back to /r9k/ thanks m8
>>
>>35235184

no im determined to make it brahs

im also not welcome there bcuz i had a gf
>>
>>35235138
>Not sure how none of you got that
Literally everyone got your bad joke. Now please leave.
>>
>>35234979
>I decided to get ripped as fuck and announced it on Facebook

kek, that's where you failed, you never gonna meke it
>>
Epic. Just epic. Up voted my good redditor gentleman.
>>
File: full retard2.jpg (58 KB, 630x858) Image search: [Google]
full retard2.jpg
58 KB, 630x858
>>35234979
>I decided to get ripped as fuck and announced it on Facebook.
>announced it on Facebook.
>>
>>35234979
If you do that for those reasons you will fail. Guaranteed.
>>
>>35234979
is this your GF OP? >>35234920
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.