[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i love pancakes. How do i eat pancakes on a cut without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
Guys i love pancakes. How do i eat pancakes on a cut without cutting becoming hard?
>>
I have similar problem. I dont love them but i like them. I solved by using stevia sugar insted of normal sugar in the recipe and by adding some whey protein to the recipe ( maple syrup flavored 80% bought on gonutrition) and the taste is really good. Just do a few tries to get the right amount of stevia and proteins
>>
>>35234345

you dont

see it as an exercise in self control because you will need way more of that in the future
>>
>>35234345
you only eat pancakes?

how is this a hard question

same thing with mc

just only eat burgers.

ITS ABOUT COUNTING CALORIES YOU FUCK.

IF YOU EAT 3 PANCAKES A DAY THATS LIKE 500 CALS A DAY YOU NEED TO COUNT.
>>
Try replacing all the milk with whey and water, and something like 1/5 or 1/6 of the flour with more whey, and if your recipe calls for vanillin use five times as much vanilla whey.
Actually just use a shitton of vanilla whey for all of it, and top the pancakes with vanilla quark and maybe some banana. You can also replace some of the flour with banana mash, but it's a bit tricky to puzzle out just how much.

I know I sound like a whey-fueled raving lunatic here, but it works.
>>
Are American pancakes really THAT lardy? Is it because of the fucking syrup you put on it, or what?

either way. Use Graham flour and make oat pancakes. Done. Healthy pancakes. Wouldn't surprise me if you people actually added sugar to your pancakes though.
>>
>>35234899
Maple syrup flavored whey? Wth that's genius
>>
>>35234345
Check out Kodiak cakes. Whole grain protein enriched pancake and waffle mix. Mix in your favorite whey and milk for maximum macro split.
>>
>>35234980
Germanfag here, had a cheatday and made american pancakes last week for breakfast

Damn they were delicious as fuck but i was sick for the rest of the whole fuckin day
Carb overdose

>american cuisine, not even once
>>
>>35234951
>>35234951
why just not drink your fucking whey and stop being A pussy. i bet you squat with a pussypad too
>>
Tapioca pancakes.
>>
>>35234345
Make up your own recipe for pancakes where you control the amount of eggs and butter, if you use milk or some other emulsifier, what type of flour (oat, teff, wheat, rice, potato, corn what the fuck ever)

You can add a banana or protein powder to your pancakes, the world is totally open to you. Just do whatever
>>
>>35234345
Use pancakes as a sandwich.
>>
File: 1449622370027.jpg (171 KB, 1008x917) Image search: [Google]
1449622370027.jpg
171 KB, 1008x917
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.