[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /fit/'s opinion on UFC? Anyone Irishbros stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 782x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 782x615
What's /fit/'s opinion on UFC?
Anyone Irishbros stay up to watch the mcgegor fight last night?
>>
Manhug sucks. >13 secs
Go back to /heem/ or whatever
>>
What fight? He wrecked Aldo in 13 seconds. McGregor number one!
>>
I'm pissed off the thread yesterday where everyone said Mcgregor would lose is gone. /fit/ is never right
>>
>>35234331
Shitty tats man.
>>
>>35234416
he did them on purpose, he looks at himself, realizes that his tats suck big time and gets angry, helps him to win

shame they didnt touch gloves, this edgy behaviour is rousey tier bullshit
>>
>>35234433
>he looks at himself, realizes that his tats suck big time and gets angry, helps him to win
kek
>>
>>35234331

The guy is good at what he does but man is
McGregor a fucking dildo.

He just talks endless shit over and over again. Just shut up and fight you cunt.
>>
>>35234579
Well no shit he's a potatoe cunt
>>
>>35234383
I posted in that thread with arguments and all on why he would lose.

I've never even seen a UFC match and I couldn't care any less about it.
>>
>>35234331
theyre mostly small compensating manlets who couldnt win a real fight
>>
I think UFC and Bellator are great programs to lift to.
>>
>>35234331
fuck i hate beards
fuck i hate tattoos
fuck i hate ufc
fuck i hate red haired faggots
fuck i hate potato eating faggot irish

fuck off, ufc is fucking gay homo shit and wwe is much better
>>
File: faithnom0re.jpg (53 KB, 242x604) Image search: [Google]
faithnom0re.jpg
53 KB, 242x604
I'd like to see him try to beat this guy.
>>
File: 1423324074929.gif (1 MB, 393x206) Image search: [Google]
1423324074929.gif
1 MB, 393x206
>>35234331
I enjoy watching it.

I have a wrestling background so I can appreciate the ground game but totally understand why a lot of people don't like it though. The stand up is definitely more exciting to watch.
It would have sucked to be one of the people who paid to see that Mcgregor 'fight'.

UFC will likely just get more and more popular unless boxing changes up the rules somehow to stop unentertaining guys like Floyd 'tap and run' Mayweather from becoming champions through point decisions
>>
>>35234620
lmao he's better than u in every way fag

>>35234613
lmao keep telling yourself that loser fag
>>
Isn't McGregor a Scottish name
>>
File: 1416556954414.jpg (6 KB, 196x303) Image search: [Google]
1416556954414.jpg
6 KB, 196x303
>>35234620
>wwe is much better
>>
>>35234649
The scots and irish are basically the same people.

scots were just a mentally ill irish tribe that wanted to move somewhere even colder and rainier
>>
>>35234331
Felt pretty bad to see aldo go down like that, both of them are amazing fighters and really wanted to see this go a bit longer.

Also was pretty shitty to see him rek mendez, who was trying to be all technical and shit. Then suddenly this nigga gets up and reks his shit in 3 seconds.

I love McGregor but holy shit I hate to see him win, it's weird.
>>
I stayed up until 3am to watch it but gave up, i didn't want to watch a bunch of shitty undercards so gave up.

Did Aldo go down in round 1? Glad i didn't stay up for that shit.
>>
>>35234716
13 seconds to knockout. Watch it on youtube
>>
>>35234641
This.
>>
>>35234647
Fuck off manlet. Hows the weather down there?
>>
>>35234746
Its on vine
>>
Am I the only one who thinks that his win was in no way an example of good fighting from McGregor, but a stupid fucking misstep by Aldo?
>>
>>35234587
I was gonna say he can be a bit Hibernis Hiberniores, but it's still nice to see an Irishman kicking ass and taking names
>>
>>35234646
That wouldn't be so hard. You just have to change the point system and majority of boxing fans don't understand that bit anyway.

That said I quite like the point system so I wouldn't like to see it changed too much. And people tend to find heavyweight boxing as exciting as ever whatever, I guess because of the variety in body types that get there. Mayweather is a bit of a boxer's boxer too, the way he fights is different and interesting but it does lack showmanship for the man off the street.
>>
>>35234885
yeah but you can say that about any fight, ultimately, professional fighting comes down to waiting for someone to make a mistake and capitalising on that mistake. This was an overt example of that
>>
>>35234331
Dana White turned fighting into boxing with more with white cocky faggot pussies who would have gotten killed during the early UFC days wuth no rules, no weight classes, no time limit, no rounds. It's a joke nowadays.
>>
>>35235016
It used to be more like WWE

And before you say it, yes I concede Karelin in his prime would have been destroyed by Hulk Hogan in his prime
>>
>>35234579
Yeah but he can back it up so why not talk trash. He draws in massive crowds with his shit behavior
>>
>>35235016
You sound like an angry brazilian
>>
>>35234641
>I'd like to see him try to beat this guy.

Bud, that man is one of the genetic elite of humankind....
>>
File: 2POiC6T.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
2POiC6T.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
Fookin stayed up till 4a.m. for this.

Damn the americans and their hype
>>
File: Connor One Punch Man McNugget.png (674 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Connor One Punch Man McNugget.png
674 KB, 1280x720
No mongrel got shit on One Punch Burger King.
>>
>>35235002
more or less
you can force your opponent into making mistakes by outplaying them
in this case aldo went full retard, he was unnecessarily reckless 10 seconds into the fight
i don't mean to take anything away from mcgregor nor am i saying you're absolutely wrong about professional fighting, but in this particular case i think it all came down to aldo being retarded
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.