[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tall men are more attractive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1443210222228.jpg (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1443210222228.jpg
154 KB, 1024x768
A gentle reminder.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
>>
>why women want tall men

because they don't want short sons.
>>
somewhere out there is the perfect womanlet for you anon
>>
>>35233081
If you have two completely identical men with the exception that one of them is taller, the taller one will usually be more attractive, yes. (Usually, because there comes a point in which more height will be bad, but that's far beyond average people)

But normally you don't compare people like that, you take in the full picture. So if a short man wants to compete with a taller man, all he has to do is be better than that man at other sections of his being.

TL;DR: Taller is usually better, but it's hardly the most important point.
>>
File: flarhgunstow.gif (363 KB, 192x291) Image search: [Google]
flarhgunstow.gif
363 KB, 192x291
>mfw my crush is 5 foot fuckin nothing

short pixie girls are truly the master race
>>
>>35233136
>my crush
She's fucking someone else tho.
>>
>>35233128

yeah but then the taller guy would have an advantage without doing anything. the shorter guy can try to surpass the taller guy, but if the taller guy is working just as hard, who's more likely to win?

it's just like how people stereotype pretty people as being dumb. they need some way to put them down in order to feel better that the other person is better looking.
>>
>>35233215
Same as manlets are stereotyped as being butt frustrated, need to put them down because they're fucking subhuman scum.
>>
>>35233215
>>35233128

Daily reminder that no matter how hard a manlet works, no matter what he accomplishes, no matter what he creates, all of those things pale in comparison to simply being taller than 6'0"

A manlet could singlehandedly defeat ISIS, write a bestseller, cure cancer and negotiate world peace, but a woman will always choose a tall man before him.
>>
>>35233215
Dumb fuck you're repeating what he just said without getting his point. Life's unfair man up do your best
>>
>tfw the coolest personality girl I dated was my height
>tfw never gonna have tall mom gene kids
>tfw probably fucked up my life
>>
>>35233081
/fit/ is literal cancer. Anyone who respects their self esteem and themselves should bail on this board just for the sake of their mental health.
>>
File: what do women want.jpg (63 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
what do women want.jpg
63 KB, 443x750
>>35233081
/board
>>
>>35233136
She still wants a tall man anon. And she's fucking someone else.
>>
>>35233438
/life
>>
File: shallnotbedrear.jpg (27 KB, 886x477) Image search: [Google]
shallnotbedrear.jpg
27 KB, 886x477
>>35233199
>>35233667

that's fine.
I'm a disgusting fat shit right now.

getting better everyday but probably have a year or so to go before I'm regular human size.

she even told me once that she could see herself liking me, just had to talk and get to know each other.
(but I was depressed as fuck and ended up talking to no one)

and in the likely case nothing happens with her it's whatever mi familia, yeah she is really cool but there are plenty of nice ladies out there :^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.