[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best workouts to cut fat and build muscle defintion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: me.jpg (11 KB, 473x555) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
11 KB, 473x555
What are the best workouts to cut fat and build muscle defintion?

>inb4 read the sticky

Already read it 100 times. want to talk with real people..

>pic related, its me

what specific workouts can I do to get a toned body so i can have ladies wet when I take off my shirt
>>
>How do I build muscle and lose weight at the same time violating the laws of thermodynamics
enjoy your no gains after 2 years
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>35232756
My first guess is read the fucking sticky and my second guess is read the fucking sticky
>>
>>35232769
Pretty sure there's a way to do both
>>
>>35232786
Also, muscle definition = lower BF%, so just lose fat and see where it goes
>>
>>35232756

Do you workout or have access to a gym ?
>>
>>35232786
there he is again. mr. fit's bitch. I can literally see your overmuscular glow from the computer screen as you post yet again in another /fit/ thread about reading the sticky. Does it matter to you that OP said he already read the sticky and he wants real advice from people?

No. There you go again, posting that shit. Look everybody, it's fit's bitch. He has no friends, no girlfriend, nobody in his life but weights. And when somebody who wants to get better, yet socialize while doing it, he shuts them down so he can be safe from talking like a intellectual one more day.
>>
You have no muscles with which to define via cutting. What you really mean is you just want to lose body fat.

This is done almost entirely via a caloric deficit. Cut back to 12 times your body weight in calories a day. Make sure you still get 1g of protein for each pound of your bodyweight. Do Starting Strength to make sure you lose as little muscle as possible during your cut but don't worry incessantly about gainz just try to at least maintain weight.

Also, read the sticky. I know you haven't ready it "100 times" because if you had, you'd already know this.
>>
>>35232800
Thanks. But what are good ways to burn fat?
Please don't say read sticky.. already been using their advice and haven't lost any.
>>35232803
Yes I've been going 4-5 days a week for 2 weeks no, no gains :(
>>
>>35232811
You need cardio once you get really down there, don't forget it. HIIT if you can.
Cardio changes a receptor balance in your body to help with this, look up Lyle McDonald's work on it
>>
>>35232820

what's your routine, how long do you workout, what supplements do you take, what's your age/height/weight. What did you eat today ? Go in great details
>>
>>35232756
>toned
>>
>>35232826
Oh doi I forgot to mention that but yeah
>>
You must pay very close attention to your diet as you seem to have shitty genetics. Working out is good but won't solve your problem.
>>
>>35232820
Eat enough under your maintenance calories that your body actually starts burning it away. I use myfitnesspal on the cell phone for tracking and planning, you can set it for 2lbs/week loss and then customize it further.

>>35232809
I lurked here for a solid month before actually reading that thing, and then when I did, it actually started to work. That's why it should fucking be done
>>
>>35232820
you counting every single thing you eat? count every single thing you eat
>>
>>35232826
>>35232837
First, I stretch out for 30 minutes.
Then I runfor 1.5 miles on the treadmill and end up dripping in sweat.
I do 3 sets of curls with 30lbs, as many as possible each set
I do 3 sets of chest press, one set with just the bar as many as possible, add 20lbs 15 reps, then 30lbs 12 reps
Do 3 sets on chest fly machine if it's open, 12 reps each 80lbs
Finish with 4 sets of 10 pushups + 3 sets of 30 second planks + 30 seconds of 3 second bicycles + 3 sets of 10 for leg raises

This takes about 1-1/2 hours.

That's about it, gym wise.

However, I play baseball, too:
Swing in cage for 1+ hour
With team, 1 hour of cardio work and ab work 3 times a week
Includes leg crunches, planks, mountain climbers, etc..
that ended a week ago, however, but we went hard for 3 days a week for 6 weeks and I didn't see ANY gains... but I did get a lot faster.
I do running practice on saturdays, too, for about 30mins to an hour.

I'm 16
6'2"
192.5lbs (checked last night)

Today I ate:
Breakfast - Two pieces of good quality bacon
Two eggs
Apple Juice
2 English muffins

Lunch:
Nothing, because I woke up late so breakfast was my lunch

Dinner:
Pizza
YES YES YES, I know i shouldn't have.. but i had to because my brother was in town to visit for once in a blue moon and we had to celebrate..

BUT, monday-friday I eat the same thing everyday which is:
Breakfast:
Two pieces of bacon OR sausage
1-2 egg(s)
Two english muffins + small amount of butter
OJ or apple juice

Lunch:
Wheat bread sandwich with organic quality chicken, no cheese
or possibly a organic quality beef burger with no cheese and wheat hamburger buns

Dinner:
Either spaghetti with tomato sauce, or white chicken breast with carrots + potatoes

I've always, always eaten very good. obviously, i occasionally have candy or something, but if i were being 100% honest, I would say that 90% of what goes into my body on a monthly time frame is really healthy food.

>Supplements
I don't and never have taken any supplements
>>
>>35232859
>shitty genetics
>>
You could start by working out, you dumb faggot.

Fix your diet; that much excess fat on your body means you don't do shit in terms of controlling yourself around food.

Do some fucking push ups and pull up.

Do some sprints, every fucking day.

Come back in a month when you have a base to work with instead of that flabby, sad excuse you call your body.
>>
>>35232790
>>35232769
You can gain 3 lbs every 4 months of muscle on a cut if you're eating enough protein. That's slow and ineffective compared to a bulk though where you can put on about 2 lbs of muscle per month as a natty assuming ideal conditions.
>>
desu OP I want to force-feed you female hormones and an all-soy diet.

i want to lock your tiny dick in chastity and throw away the key, so that the only way you'll ever cum again is from me pounding that sweet boipucci.

i want to give you fake tits and ass shots, lip injections, makeup, and various other surgeries to turn that hairless twink body into a living, breathing fucktoy, a human condom bimbo slut.
>>
>>35232929
they're gonna give you shit about your routine and age. it's not the best but I'd your progressively make sure you add weight to those exercises you'll see some result, barring some hormone abnormality. stick with it and Google "tdee calculator".

if you get into it more you're find a better routine. if you enjoy what you're doing stick with it.
>>
>>35232909
I'll give you a rundown of EVERYTHING i've consumed in the past two weeks:
-20 small cookies (i'll eat 3 a day monday-friday after my lunch but have recently stopped the practice)
-White chicken
-Spaghetti with tomato sauce
-Wheat bread
-Eggs
-Bacon
-Sausage
-Lots of bananas
-Lots of oranges
-Some apples
-More white chicken
-More spaghetti
-Lasagna
-Apple juice, orange juice, water
-Pizza (once)
-diet coke
-some more diet coke
-salami
-bean and cheese burrito, beans made at home
-hamburger 100% beef
-wheat hamburger buns
-two steaks over 2 weeks from a roadhouse
-four salads over 2 weeks from a roadhouse (usually get 2 at a time because they come with two sides, i just get two salads)
-peanuts
-lots of hunny buns the roadhouse serves, so fucking good, laced with butter :(
-only eat at the roadhouse occasionally, two times in two weeks
-Splurged on a bag of 10 very small cookies from a vending machine on wednesday
-Subway sandwich with chicken teriyaki and lettuce + Doritos (fuck)

I avoid sugar the best I can. never will i drink a sugar drink. try to avoid empty calories best i can, but my fucking weakness is cookies bro.. but I don't eat them very often anymore. should i cut out ALL sugar?!

Touching on the pizza note, i didn't want to eat it, but had to celebrate with my brother. I rarely eat pizza.
>>
>>35232929
>I haven't read the sticky: the post

See the dinosaur running around at the top of the front page of fit? Click it.

When people say count what you eat, they mean count the calories and protein, not list the foods you ate. You need to know what's IN the food you ate.
You'd know this crap if you read the sticky.
Your routine is garbage, read the sticky for a better one. (Or instead of SS, do pretty much any other 5x5)
>>
File: BurtRando.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
BurtRando.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>35232948
>>
>>35232964
okay, thanks man. I had to be honest tho, so I got the best results. I know my routine is absolute shit, but I don't know any better.. just reaching out for help
>>
>>35232929
You are eating too much
>>
>>35232966
I read the sticky, didn't see a routine.. ill read it again, maybe i missed it. thanks
>>
>>35232981
I think I counted my calories one time and it was about 1,800 calories.
>>
>>35232965
So fucking what? How much chicken? How much spaghetti? Any idea of how many calories you've eaten per day and how it compares to your maintenance kcal amount?

Listen man, I read the sticky, actually tried, and I lost ten pounds in my first three weeks, three weeks ago. Count your calories, start a cut, and you can lose weight. Doesn't matter what you eat as long as you put in less calories than you burn
>>
File: 1449902278106.gif (704 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1449902278106.gif
704 KB, 245x230
>>35232929

>Pizza
>Muffins
>Bacon/Sausage
>OJ/Apple Juice
>Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
>Wheat Hambuger Buns

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here is what you actually should have eaten:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with some yogurt

Lunch: Salad

Dinner: 200gr Chicken with some rice

Drink: Water all day all week 24/7

What the fuck are you doing???????

Pro Tip:

If you live at home and your mom cooks you food and ur forced to eat tell her fucking straight up u feel fat and you want to change it.

Tell her to buy exactly waht i just told you and eat it and drink it. Then after u get bored from this shit look up alternatives. Learn to cook yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIqj12N6PhnDgYFRfSJOD8__vfEjGVdu6

Literally the 4 best videos on eating healthy on the internet. Should be in the sticky. Also a good channel for recipes.

Now stop stuffing yourself you fat fuck.
>>
>>35233000
Not op but thanks for link

nice trips
>>
>>35233000
>oatmeal
i occasionally eat oatmeal, but you're right, i should be eating more of that shit
>salad
great idea, didn't even think of that. probably should hold off on the ranch?
>chicken and rice for dinner
everyday? I'll do it if i have to
>water all day
you got it. I'm dedicated to this shit. no more juice or shit. just fucking water.
>if your forced to eat food
yeah, pretty much. but i'll tell her that shit bro. imma change my shit.
>links
thanks for that bro, bookmarked all that shit
>stop stuffing yoruself you fat fuck
FUCK YEAH MOTHER FUCKER LETS GO. This what i needed to hear
>>
File: 1449963491461.gif (497 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1449963491461.gif
497 KB, 500x351
>>35233025

yeah salads, fruits there are tons of healthy snacks u can eat and keep you full longer and you dont have any cravings.

Chicken every day but ofc it gets stale thats why i gave you the links. Theres food on YouTUbe thats healthy and you never heard about before.

man you live at home you dont even have to think about the costs ... the less you eat the more your family saves aswell.

Maybe incorporate your changes into your families life and you have the power to make everyones life better around you.

Go do it.

We all gonna make it.
>>
>>35233042
damn bro, you really hooked me up. I'm 100% going to do this shit. So just to be clear, my eating routine should be:

bowl of oatmeal (no syrup?)

lunch: salad - no dressing - should i add chicken?

dinner: chicken with rice (should i add soy sauce?)

What if i get really hungry from working out but already ate? Should i snack on a banana or apple or something?

>go do it
You got it bro, on my way. Thanks!

>also
should i avoid steak and eating out for good?
>>
>>35233051

dont overthink this. Also simply EDUCATE yourself about food. You will be AMAZED about how much you didnt know and whats available out there. There more you know about food the easier it is for you to make the right choices.

Theres simply too much good food you can eat to sum them all up in a post-

keep your calories in mind. Sure you can add chicken to your salad. Who doesnt like chicken in his salad.

Avoid eating out for now cause they mostly just give you too much.

A good steak is always good for proteins.

Maybe add Creatine Monohydrate into the mix aswell. Its not harmful and cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwyn0v987Kg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrG7l698RGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLRbUHAfkV0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR3dDO1Sz0E
>>
>>35232756
You probably don't have klinefelters
>>
>>35233070
thanks a ton bro, imma look into it ten fold
>>
>>35233083
lotsof people havetold me i have klinefelters lol, really hope i dont
>>
Why do people who don't read the sticky say the read the sticky?

How could someone who has read the sticky not fucking know about counting calories? Everything is literally written in there. Fuck, man. Are you actually just retarded?
>>
>>35232756
SS+KETO
>>
>>35232756
This board is fucking toxic OP. Rule 1: Don't take anything said here to heart.

Eat 500 calories below maintenance until you are your goal weight. lift weights, ENSURE you make your protein requirement per day. you will gain muscle and you will lose fat, no questions asked.

Yes, it's true you will make gains slower than someone who is bulking. No, it isn't necessary.
>>
Read the nutritional information on your foods, you dumb, fat fuck.

>b-but I don't understand what those numbers mean!

Google it, faggot. You can make threads on /fit/, but you can't use that same internet to learn the most basic shit about your diet?

You're a fucking joke. You're living, breathing, walking joke of a human being.
>>
Dude just fucking count carbs. And don't eat fucking sugar. That is all you need.

I switched to eating 25-50 carbs a day while still eating high protein. I also work out about 5 times a week. 30 minutes of cardio, about 45 minutes of arms or legs depending on the day and then 10 minutes of reverse crunches, toe touches, and planking.

I've lost 30 fucking pounds in a month. I can see and feel a huge difference.

An average days meal for me:

Breakfast:
4 egg omelette with spinach, tomato, red pepper, green pepper, bacon/turkey bacon, cheese, and salsa on top

Lunch:
Salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, chicken, shredded cheese, and dressing. Just don't go heavy on the dressing.

Dinner:
Cheeseburgers without buns with steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots and some cottage cheese on the side.

Or same as above but grilled chicken instead.

For a snack through the day I'll have a handful of nuts or some full fat yogurt. Or fuck work in another meal in there if you're really hungry.

I've dropped 5% body fat in a single month doing this shit. And I never count calories. Ever. Just low carb, high protein.
>>
>>35233798

too much fat
>>
>>35232756
Read sticky + links below:

> http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/

> http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/energy-balance-myths/
>>
>>35232756
Eat less and lift more.
>>
You're a fat ugly bitch 1/10, NEVER gonna make it. Kill you're self
>>
>>35233906
Says you. Works fine for me.
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>35232811
I weigh 90 kg
how should I survive with just fucking 270 kcal per day?
>>
>>35235226

are you a tard?

also this formula is mostly for LB.

Read the god damn STICKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

180*12 is 2160 cal - 500 so around 1.6k ish will lose you weight.

Calculate it properly with the methods in the STICKY

READ ITTTTTTTTT
>>
>>35232929
>I'm 16
MOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>35232756
you look like a soggy Burrito with shitty arms and legs

READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU LAZY, FLABBY CUNT
>>
>>35235240
what?
>>
>>35232820
OP you're such a delusional fucking retard and constantly fucking lying to yourself and everyone else.
On your previous thread you claimed hard you had Klinefelter's syndrome and that you have been working out 7 hours a day and eat perfect and get no gains.

Now apparently you have been lifting for fucking 2 weeks? What the fuck do you expect to happen in 2 weeks? Even if you'd not eat anything at all for 2 weeks you wouldn't lose no more than 3.5 kilos of fat and muscle with bunch of water weight on top.

Read the fucking sticky (which you didn't since your clueless and talking about toning and other stupid shit), lift hard and eat well for 3-4 months and you'll start seeing some changes.

The changes are honestly most often so slow that if you don't keep track of your weight and take progress pics you won't notice much of a difference yourself as you see yourself everyday (until you actually have lost enough weight and start noticing your abs etc.)
>>
>>35235289
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>35232780
>SS + GOMAD
what this mean?
>>
>>35232756
>Already read it 100 times.
Skimming through something once is not the same as reading it a 100 times. And I doubt you even skimmed the entire thing. You are the voice of a generation.

Your body is merely a physical manifestation of your weak character. You are lazy, unapologetically lazy. You lack the pride required to feel shame in the fact that you cannot read the sticky. Moreover, you are an entitled pieced of shit, thinking that you deserve for us to hold your fat hand and spoon fed you the answers without you doing any of the work - even if that "work" is as simple as reading something.

You want to "have ladies wet" when they see you? How does a grown man even respond to this cringe-worthy bullshit? You are disgusting on every level. I can't imagine how many women you have made sick to their stomachs by smiling at them and trying to force eye contact. You couldn't go to the gym for a month, let alone the five years it would take to transform yourself.

You are worthless. Every year you will get more out-of-shape and less desirable as a mate. Every day actually.
>>
File: 133634279312456.jpg (48 KB, 455x447) Image search: [Google]
133634279312456.jpg
48 KB, 455x447
>>35231938
>>35231959
OP is 16 and posted his dick on his another thread
mooodsss MOOOODSS MOOOODSSSS
>>
>>35232756
Why not just read the sticky you gigantic fucking faggot
>>
>>35233492
>toxic
go back to reddit you fucking nigger
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.