[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: ask broseph anything. Yes, I know, I'm cute as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1849x.jpg (172 KB, 1710x1710) Image search: [Google]
1849x.jpg
172 KB, 1710x1710
ITT: ask broseph anything.

Yes, I know, I'm cute as a button edition.
>>
Forgot my trip! :-P
>>
>>35232721
when will you finally admit that these threads are the only way you are able to pretend people care about you or like you at all
when will you kill yourself
>>
>>35232740

WELL, I think the guys who fuck me in the ass one night in their entire life care about me a LOT!
Never. :-)
>>
File: 20131023_113421(1).jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20131023_113421(1).jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Hey Broseph, do I look gay ?

Gay men kinda look at me a lot and one chick once told me she thought I was gay.

A
>>
>>35232781

Well the expression doesn't help.

Not really. I'm not sure it's really possible to 'look gay'. :-X
>>
>>35232721
broseph you're qt, but senpai on lgbt is 10x cuter.

Where has god tier boardshorts been?
>>
>>35232721

hey broseph, can you tell me about your first experience with another man ?

/fit/ had made me wonder what it feels like to put a penis in my mouth and getting fucked in the butt
>>
>>35232850

Well, I was 17 and I met him off of the internet. It's a nice memory: he's a nice person and was gentle and not pushy and made me feel comfortable etc

He actually couldn't fuck me that time because it was too painful and I didn't know to relax and whatever else.
>>
@Broseph did you ever turn a girl down? How does it feel to attract women when you're not interested in them?
>>
You look like hot garbage.
>>
>>35232877

I suppose like a couple of times. I always go to gay venues. It feels very normal. :-S I feel like women aren't as obsessed with muscles as gays are though.
>>
>>35232886

If someone threw away diamonds and set them on fire, maybe. x
>>
>>35232721
Hey br0seph, it's Bob.
When will I make it?
>>
>>35232955

When you really WANT it. And when Marina wills it.:-)
>>
>>35232721
I'm straight Broseph, but I work at a fashion store and one employ (who's gay) tries to flirt with him. I joke around with him all the time, but I think he takes that as flirting. How do I tell him that I'm straight and not attracted to him?
>>
>>35232992

Mention you fucked/dated/kissed/fingered a girl. :-S
>>
hey broseph when someone penetrates your ass, do you have orgasms ? If so, do you ejaculate? If so, is your penis erect when it happens ? thanks m8
>>
>>35233014

No, no, sometimes. Unless I am masturbating at the same time as this happens, then yes.
>>
>>35232721
Broseph chan

What's your diet

I'm still 120lbs despite eating everything in sight
>>
>>35232970
Well can you tell PAM to will it a little harder?
>>
broseph do you sing Adele's Hello really loudly while being penetrated from behind?
Or do you go for something more hip like Grimes' Realiti
>>
File: gayface.jpg (37 KB, 650x260) Image search: [Google]
gayface.jpg
37 KB, 650x260
>>35232801
Actually, there have been studies which show evidence for subtle differences between how gay and straight people look. So it is possible to tell the difference by looking at them
>>
>>35233783
So gay people have scrunchy resting bitch face?
>>
>>35232721
Hey broseph, what does it mean when a girl says "I just really need to be single for a while" that is pretty much code for "not interested in you, probably interested in another dude" isn't it?
>>
>>35232721
you sort of look like someone that was mean to me at a party one time
>>
>>35232721

Why don't you turn around and show us what you got back there?
>>
>>35233783
>tfw you have 3rd face but your face is asymetrical
just kill me
>>
>>35232721
Why does it look like you're trying to take a shit in that picture?
>>
>>35233783
Where's this study? Sounds like a load of shit, like somatotypes. The only thing that we've noticed in gay people is that they have more white matter in the brain in the spots that would typically be in the opposite sex (i.e., gay males have white matter similar to a female brain and vice versa.)
>>
>>35232721

Post cycle
>>
>>35232721
why skip chest day?
>>
>>35232721
How long you've been working out? Any tips for a beginner as to routine (only been working out 8½ months)?
>>
>>35232721
Ugh you got fat

No thanks. I'll wait for a better looking piece of ass to ask questions.

Your aging is showing breh
>>
>>35232721

How fucking small are you? Unless that is a doorway for giants

you're cute in the same way dog shit isn't, get some symmetry you fat cunt then start bragging
>>
>>35232721

Broseph, I don't like gays but you're fucking beautiful.

Godspeed.
>>
>>35233024
>I'm still 120lbs despite eating everything in sight
Look at more food.
>>
>>35232781
That's a really fucking faggy expression, you have slightly effeminate facial aesthetics and you're clean cut and relatively fit. Combined you look pretty gay.
>>
>35232781
You look gay as fuck nigger, go have sex with men you faggot. No one wants to see you pose daintily naked in front of the mirror with a slackjawed wide eyed faggot face
>>
@Broseph who do you think is hotter for homos? Arnold or Zyzz? And what do you think about the competitor's bodies, like Classic and Mr Olympia? Any idea how many guys watch it just for the sexual pleasure?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.