[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, wait, wait ... are there people on /fit/ that actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12
File: angrypepe.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.png
135 KB, 483x442
Wait, wait, wait ... are there people on /fit/ that actually enjoy anime?

I mean I know some of the people in anime are jacked but are there people who literally "lift for a cartoon character" and follow along in anime series?
My God. Then you wonder why you're all kissless virgins lol ... Anyone who likes anime is weird and awkward, no exceptions.

Jesus tap dancing Christ.
>>
noice b8 m8
>>
File: 1448676826363.jpg (122 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
1448676826363.jpg
122 KB, 600x903
Fit anime girls thread?
>>
Watching anime truly is the most pathetic beta hobby that exists but this is also a faggot anime website so im not sure what you expect. As normal at /fit/ trys to be some of the beyond autistic losers that come to 4chan to talk about their childrens cartoons will inevitably migrate to /fit/ when they have a burst of motivation and pretend theyre going to get their shit together. Dont worry they give up and leave pretty quickly lol
>>
File: 1439895668329.png (483 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439895668329.png
483 KB, 1000x1000
4chan was created specifically to talk about anime and all boards were created for anime watchers to post about subjects other than anime. Sorry that little factoid triggers you m8.
>>
Shitposting truly is the most pathetic beta hobby that exists but this is also a faggot anime website so I'm not sure what you expect. As normal as /fit/ tries to be, some of the beyond autistic losers that come to 4chan to talk about their weird ways to not feel so inferior will inevitably migrate to /fit/ when they have a burst of motivation and pretend theyre going to get their shit together. Dont worry they give up and leave pretty quickly lol.
bye desu onegai sudoki sempai better luck in your future endeavors.
>>
File: opisafaggot.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
opisafaggot.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>35232036
>>
File: 1323782507693.jpg (163 KB, 607x600) Image search: [Google]
1323782507693.jpg
163 KB, 607x600
>>35233286
>>35233278

>confirmed for kissless anime loser

dont worry guys im sure one day you'll find a girl that wants to watch gay little cartoons with you and your dad will finally stop being so ashamed of his pathetic excuse for a son
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 458x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 458x700
Trap
>>
>>35233322
not any of those guys but I actually did
I introduced my girl to anime, started with Paradise Kiss because chicks dig that kinda stuff, then Chobits, then I suggested Full Metal Panic and she watched all 3 seasons on her own, experimented with Hell Girl, watched Spiral, the list goes on.

You're retarded if you think anime is only for weabo neckbeards, it's just a cartoon like any other but with a different drawing style.
>>
>>35233344

Watching cartoons is for faggots dude, regardless of the drawing style. Read a book or play an instrument or a sport, get a real hobby.
>>
>>35233358
I have plenty of hobbies and so does she. We still need something to watch when she's sleeping over or when we just want to cuddle for a while before fucking like animals. Cartoon or not, it's still better than the garbage that's on TV

also
>dude
>>
>>35233358
moving metal around to impress guys is for faggots dude. Get a real hobby
>>
>>35233358
Ok buddy.
>>
File: lol.jpg (70 KB, 646x589) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
70 KB, 646x589
>>35233344
>believing his own lies
>>
>>35232036
oh please
As if you couldn't get fit if you like anime or vice versa
Ever heard of the word "motivation"?
Come on, /fit/, I know you are better than this
>>
>>35233334
You will never ever in your life time encounter an actual being that looks like this. All transgender women have some glaringly obvious masculine feature that makes them look pig disgusting.
>>
>>35233381
whatever makes you sleep at night
>>
I watch anime and im jacked, gr8 b8 m8 take yourself to /b OP, they are known for making shit threads like yours.
>>
>have qt gf
>watch anime together sometimes

Who gives a fuck what you do if you like doing it. Plenty of qt girls watch anime. If you're /fit/ and watch anime you're probably going to get mad puss since all the qt anime girls are sick of dealing with basement dwelling autistics trying to touch them and shit all the time.
>>
File: 1449035065007.png (404 KB, 1000x1320) Image search: [Google]
1449035065007.png
404 KB, 1000x1320
I'm super into anime and lead an otherwise completely normal life

Also Sako best girl
>>
>>35233398
Gr8 comment fit/izen. Hopefully I see you at the doors of Valhalla.
>>
What about those of us who aren't kissless virgins (or gay)
I don't actually talk about liking anime though. Someone brought it up the other day, and like 4 people were shocked that I even knew what naruto was. They said I don't strike them as a person who would watch it.
>>
File: Bloodborne.png (272 KB, 684x1062) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne.png
272 KB, 684x1062
>>35233197
Does monogender count
>>
>>35233423
Yeah same here. i watch occasionally and that new show one puch man is the shit btw. also, Kind of funny when im not as big but in a class some bodybuilder looking fuck was into anime like crazy. Fucking headband and everything. Fucking loved that dude, he seemed to be really open and happy with himself.
>>
I liked some manga like blame, biomega, berserk,ichi the killer and stuff by junji ito. Anime seems to generally suck. So much of it seems to be the same tired crap, the same set of character tropes endlessly redone, teenage characters, high school settings, and moe. Broadcast television honestly has more variety.
>>
File: latest.png (491 KB, 466x601) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
491 KB, 466x601
stfu OP

Joseph best jojo
>>
>watch anime
>have fucked more bikini and physique competitors than op has fingers
...kden

All this b8 tier projection
>>
I grew out of anime after high school, it didn't change my life, but at least l don't waste my time on it
>>
Haven't watched anime in a while, kinda miss it though it would help with eating meals so i can keep my mind elsewhere while I eat
>>
>>35233444

spot on bro

Most series are full of shit
>>
Yo man you guys seen one punch man? shit is so cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLqzknMcP8s

The opening is so fucking legit.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 471x312
Who else cried?
>>
>>35233449

>stfu OP

>Joseph best jojo
Hell yeah

http://youtu.be/0miyPXfTszo
>>
>>35233477
>Yo man you guys seen one punch man? shit is so cash

no, i'm not gay
>>
>>35233444
Overlord isn't a cliche anime, but I'm /tg/ so I'm biased.
>>
>>35233477
>Yo man you guys seen one punch man? shit is so cash.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLqzknMcP8s

>The opening is so fucking legit.
Yeah, madhouse doing the right shit

>hxh 2011
>parasyte
>one punch man

win win moves
>>
>>35232036
Baka desu sempai
>>
I had a lot of free time, so I binged every non-anime thing I've wanted to watch already. Around February, good TV picks back up and I won't have time to watch cambodian mud drawings.
>>
Lmao faggots I'm reading this in bed cuddling with my dakimakura right now
2D is love
>>
>>35233459
>>watch anime
>>have fucked more bikini and physique competitors than op has fingers
>...kden

things that have never happened will return after these messages from our sponsers
>>
Dbz
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
>wasting any amount of time on 3DPD whores
>time you could spend doing things you actually enjoy
>but nope here you are playing dancing monkey and having a conversation about selfie sticks while trying not to just kill yourself, in the hopes she will maybe toss you a taste of her tuna mash salad that 35 chads have already blown apart

Smh desu senpai

If you haven't transcended humanity and accepted the perfection of 2D, you aren't on your way to making it.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.