[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I successfully college ski trip? All I know is that I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: collegeskitrip.jpg (98 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
collegeskitrip.jpg
98 KB, 650x488
How do I successfully college ski trip? All I know is that I can flex my gains in the jacuzzi.

Also, what exercises will make me look fit under a ski jacket? Thanks
>>
>>35231797
guy in the purple helmet looks shredded af.
>>
>Look fit under a ski jacket

Literally what?
>>
Have fun? Get gud at skiing or boarding?
>>
>what exercises will make me look fit under a ski jacket?

Literally 3x10 ski lifts senpai
>>
File: sba-09[1].jpg (84 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
sba-09[1].jpg
84 KB, 900x600
>>35231797
>skiing
Faggot

Also youre gonna suck at whatever you do and lose all your snowbunnies to chads who know who to ride.
>>
>>35231797
snow bitches don't care much about fitness.

it's more about facial hair/game when you're hooking up with them.

t. hooked up with shitloads as a skinny fat skele
>>
Who /ShirtlessOnTheLastRunOfTheDay/ here?
>>
>>35231877

so tell them I'm the best skier on the mountain? How the fuck do I spit game if I can't use my gains?
>>
>>35231797
Where are you located? It still isn't cold enough to make snow in canada. I'm fucking pissed
>>
>>35231874
>le snowboarding vs skiing meme

>>35231885
what the fuck

>>35231936
>so tell them I'm the best skier on the mountain?
only if you are, otherwise you're going to look like a fucking chump

>How the fuck do I spit game if I can't use my gains?
looks like it's time to get a personality, anon
>>
>>35231983

Ok, but do ski bunnies have lower aesthetic standards, because it seems that way if they like your personality
>>
Op, you can't look fit under a ski jacket with just muscles unless you're huge.

It's more about buying clothes that fit right.
However, I wouldn't even worry about that. You'll look shredded when you're not in full gear, aka just some clothes a nice fitting warm layer

I just left Vail today, and it was excellent. Tore up those slopes.
>>
>>35231946
20cm here tonight brah.
>>
>>35231797
ways to get sloots on college ski trip:

be chill
be nice
be good at skiing
be fun during drinking/night time shenanigans (opportunity to show off gains in jacuzzi)

source: i am college skier in vermont
>>
File: 1448757322289.jpg (397 KB, 1523x1762) Image search: [Google]
1448757322289.jpg
397 KB, 1523x1762
>tfw want to go on a big college ski trip with drinking, drugs, and partying
>tfw girlfriend is shit at skiing, hates the cold, and thinks partying and drinking like crazy is degenerate

Feels bad men
>>
>>35232124
>be good at skiing

Must have been why I failed.

I really thought getting trashed and sticking to tubing and snowshoeing would pull bitches, what was I thinking.
>>
File: 1288826912537.jpg (59 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1288826912537.jpg
59 KB, 400x505
>>35232141
>having a gf that doesn't like partying like crazy
>in any way shape or form a bad thing
>>
>>35231983
On the last run of the day you take all of your upper half gear off at the top of the slope. Then you rip down the mountain like a mad cunt with all the bitches Myron you games
>>
Go to mont tremblant snow fest. It was dope, got laid, but there's wayyyyy more guys than girls at these things. Pussy won't fall in your lap like cabo spring break but you'll get laid if you're sociable
>>
>>35231874

lmao enjoy having to hold everyone up strapping and unstrapping your board at every lift lmao
>>
Who colorado here
>>
File: Ski-Fail-leatard-Gaper.jpg (45 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
Ski-Fail-leatard-Gaper.jpg
45 KB, 600x472
>>35231797

reminder learn skiing first then do the snowboard meme

ive seen many faggots fial cause they think they are too cool for Ski and just want to be an epic edgy snowboarder

Skiing is more fun anyway 2bh
>>
>>35232722
what if you've been skating for a while?
>>
>>35231797
>look fit under ski jacket
are you serious? its impossible unless you're arnold. you can't tell you dumb shit have you never worn a winter coat?
>>
>>35232993
I might just wear a zip up onsie and unzip it to my belly button and hope my chest genetics pull snow bunnies for me
>>
>>35232124
You go to uvm senpai ?
>>
>>35232141
If you live in the east coast I'll be friends with you
>>
>>35231797
Drink beer and have fun, make out with qt's. Boom, successful ski trip. Oh and don't wrap yourself around a tree.
>>
>>35235436
yeah dude. great school
>>
>>35232722
I started with skiing. I kept crossing my skis and one would break off my foot and fly down the mountain.

Then I tried snowboarding. I still fell every 5 seconds, but at least the snowboard was stuck to me so I didn't have to go chase it.

If you're a noob, start with snowboarding.
>>
>>35231797
Take off your ski jacket faggot. Everyone knows you get the best tan from snowboarding shirtless.

Dat snow reflection ftw.
>>
>>35237084
If you had that problem skiing, you had an absolute dogshit instructor.
>>
>>35232141
Don't let her tell you waht to do grab some mates and go.
>JUSTDOIT.gif
>>
>>35237219
instructor?
>>
are you in park city? We have a ton of those fuckers right now
>>
>>35232141
>thinks partying and drinking like crazy is degenerate
go fuck yourself those are the best girls
>>
>>35231874
Snowboarding is the one place where twink sized guys can actually pull tail regularly if they're good. Less weight to try to spin around.
>>
>>35231797
>wearing a ski jacket
>not wearing thick tight under armor and a nice tight sweater

C'mon bro, do you even want to make it?
>>
>>35231797
Who /UVM/ here?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.