[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop trying you fat fucks! It don't get any better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: hahahahaha.jpg (168 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.jpg
168 KB, 960x960
Stop trying you fat fucks! It don't get any better.
>>
>nigger genetics
>>
I don't think the filter helps but poor lad.
>>
>>35230902
dude would look good after surgery. better to be fit and saggy than fat and saggy
>>
>>35230902

Well there is the whole "not dying" part too. If that matters, I'm don't know.
>>
>>35230902
Was this picture taken in a coal mine?
>>
File: fat-vs-thin-man.jpg (38 KB, 550x454) Image search: [Google]
fat-vs-thin-man.jpg
38 KB, 550x454
>everyone has shitty genetics like me just give up!
>>
>>35230902
He looks better tho
>>
>>35230902

>looks better with clothes on
>can walk up flights of stairs without getting out of breath
>won't be sweating constantly on a hot day

Fuck off OP with your cancerous attitude
>>
>>35231122
>won't be sweating constantly on a hot day
Is... is this true...?

I absolutely can't stand hot days and I live in Brazil so pretty much hot days from Jan 1 to Dec 31.

I've already lost 22 lbs. Is that true? Will I be able to go through summer without wishing death would just stop toying with me and kill me already?
>>
>>35230902
anyone who doesn't think the right pic looks better than the first is a delusional fatty looking for an excuse to stay fat
>>
>>35231133

It never really stops sucking, but it does suck less when you're lighter.
>>
>>35231133
Of course not you fucking retard
A hot day for an americunt is a mild day from a Brazilian
If it's 36°C in the shade of course you'll sweat
>>
>>35231149
Always this dumbass who tries to make it a nationality thing. Kill yourself.
90 degrees while lean doesn't feel nearly as bad as 90 degrees and fat, this is fact.
>>
>>35231181
It's not a nationality thing you fucking retard it's a geography thing you brain dead cunt
His country's temperatures are hotter, and that's a fact
Therefore the temperatures their population are used to are completely different
>>
>>35230902
Why does every nigger use that shit tier overdone fake HDR filter? WHY??
>>
>>35231133
I can go about not sweating up until 30c (28c if humid) when I got out of obesemode
>>
>he did not make it because he is an /r9k/ shitter
>crabmode initiate
Kek
>>
>>35231071
>tfw look just lije that but more defined from profile.

I will never be aesthetic
>>
>>35231195
>therefore the temperatures their population are used to are completely different

Therefore, you dumb nigger, the fat guy in brazil will still sweat worse when its hot out than if he was slim. Just beacuse temperature differentiates between nations, doesnt mean that Mr. Brazil is immune to a hot climate just because he lives in Brazil.
>>
>>35231291
>Therefore, you dumb nigger, the fat guy in brazil will still sweat worse when its hot out than if he was slim

But that's not what I was refuting
He asked "am I going to be able to go through summer without wishing death?", and the answer to that is no, because he still lives in Brazil, and being not fat won't change a thing
>>
>two autists arguing about temperatures and their effect on fat people
really guys?
>>
>>35231338
He started it.
>>
>looks bad but still 100 times better
>feels 100 times better physically and probably emotionally
>can walk up a flight of stairs without needing to vomit
>won't die before 50

m8
>>
Fuck op. We are all gonna make it.
>>
>>35230902
>no financial discipline to save up for skin removal

Yet i bet he has money to go out all the time
>>
>>35231392
That's a whole lot of assumptions
>>
how much does it cost to surigically fix loose skin? also is this avoidable by losing fat at a slower rate?
>>
>>35231338
it was three or four people
>>
File: hahahahahah2.jpg (109 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahah2.jpg
109 KB, 680x960
>>35231366
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>35231410
About 20k
And no
It depends on how much weight you lose
You can see even in the before pic he was already saggy so he was probably even fatter than that at some point
>>
>>35231413
ok, thanks for confirming the autism part then
>>
>>35231416
I don't know what point you're trying to prove, he DOES look better after
>>
>>35231444
this
OP just go back to your defeatism and r9k attitude
>>
>>35231457
I think OP is one of the skeletons who don't want anyone fat to make it
They migrated here from Reddit after their subreddits got canned and now they won't leave
>>
>>35231133
Shit, after I went from skelly to swole I can't stand the heat. I'm pretty sure my sleep is fucked due to excessive heat/sweating. Fuck Brazil, I need to go to Finland or some cold ass place like that.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.