[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here getting fit to stick it to the normies? I'm tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 85WnkUF.png (108 KB, 344x313) Image search: [Google]
85WnkUF.png
108 KB, 344x313
Who here getting fit to stick it to the normies? I'm tired of being the stereotypical fat anime watcher. I'm going to get shredded and watch bitches faces droop in disappointment when I tell them K-ON is my favorite show.
>>
>>35230492
gay
>>
File: 1448840706790.png (39 KB, 790x620) Image search: [Google]
1448840706790.png
39 KB, 790x620
>>35230492
>>
>>35230542
All of 4chan is for weeaboos, newfag
>>
>>35230492
The bitches won't have any idea wtf K-ON is so it won't matter.
>>
>>35230492

Lifting won't make you any less autistic senpai
>>
Maybe you should get fit first man
>>
kill yourself nerd
>>
>>35230542
This family, fuck off
>>
I'm with you OP I love watching normies squirm uncomfortably when they ask me and I tell them I only go to the gym I don't drink and only play fucking fantasy RPG's and post on forums online while staying shredded and they're all fat.
>>
>>35230912
I don't care. Normalfag sluts can rot, I'm getting fit so that women who turn their noses up at my hobbies suffer when they see my toned body and see what they're missing out on
>>
>>35230957

>Implying normies talk to you
>Implying anyone other than your mother who feels sorry for you talks to you

Stay delusional you loser
>>
here is how it goes
>you get huge
>people want to be your friend
>you ignore them
>you think you are alpha plus
>after a while they start ignoring you again
>you become depressed and wished you seized the opportunity
now you're depressed and a loser just become a fucking normie already
>>
>>35230492
>I'm going to get shredded and watch bitches faces droop in disappointment when I tell them K-ON is my favorite show.

Bitches won't care. Do you honestly think "favorite show" is what bitches are looking for in men they want to fuck? Do YOU give a fuck what kind of television 8 and 9s in your area like to watch?
>>
>>35230976
>callign someone a loser
>on 4chan

AYYY LMAO
>>
>>35230974

They won't care at all.
>>
>>35230974
>I'm getting fit so that women who turn their noses up at my hobbies suffer when they see my toned body and see what they're missing out on

Oh no, one 7 or 8/10 (>implying you'll even reach that if you're lifting for girls) didn't want to sleep with her...

Do you think your average normie slut is going to give a single fuck?

MAYBE if you're a 10/10, they'll care enough to cry and get cheered up by their legion of beta orbiters.

Otherwise, she don't give a fuck, she's got dick lined up around the block waiting for her to give whatever guy that particular dick is attached to the OK to go to pound town.

You won't even be a blip on her radar, dude. The only thing that's going to "stick it" to normie women is when they hit The Wall at 28-32 and reality comes crashing down.

I would strongly encourage you to get /fit/, not for girls, but for yourself. You'll live a longer and more productive life, and will get to bang sloots and generally treat women like garbage and get away with it.

Stop being mad about how easy women have it. That's how it is. Fucking accept it, then listen up because I'm gonna give you a little ray of hope:

The floor for leading an easy, social, 'successful' life for women is low, yes, but that means that the ceiling must also be so much lower.

Conversely, the floor for being a successful man is that much higher because, for those who want to BE A FUCKING MAN and work at it (or those faggots born into it like Trump), the ceiling is literally almost limitless. Moreover, that ceiling doesn't come crashing down when you hit 30, like it does with women.

Now put those japanese RPG skills to work and get grinding, faggot. You have another 2-7 years of physical and emotional gains ahead of you if you want to become an alpha chad.
>>
>>35231101
Every one of us has little bit of zyzz in us.

You just don't know it yet.
>>
Holy shit I thought I was on FB for a moment there with all these fucking normies
>>
>Is so out of touch he thinks the only reason girls aren't interested in him is his body

Your ugly face, poor sense of style and terrible personality will leave you just as much as a virgin as you were when you were fat famalam
>>
File: 1404596584816.jpg (121 KB, 500x1188) Image search: [Google]
1404596584816.jpg
121 KB, 500x1188
>>35230542
>>
>>35230492
The funny thing is, if you look good enough, they absolutely don't care at all about what you like.

Seriously. Some good looking dudes even trying to pretend they're into diaper play to see how girls would react.
>>
>>35231120
You'll never be like zyzz brah
>>
>>35231120
I spent the first 20 years of my life as a fat fuck (30-40+ bmi) that nobody liked, literally the bottom of the totem pole.

I'm 220 down from 350, and don't ever want to stop improving myself. I feel like a fucking superhuman compared to the fat blob I once was. People actually give me a base level of respect reserved for those who aren't hamplanets. If I feel this great now, when I still have 80lbs of fat left hanging off me (according to navy bf calculator), I struggle to imagine how great I'll feel when I'm a 7/10 "chad".

Just trying to do my part to help OP see the truth, I was literally him less than 2 years ago.
>>
>>35231179
kek - do you have examples?
>>
File: Helblinde - Houkago Kbps).jpg (124 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Helblinde - Houkago Kbps).jpg
124 KB, 500x500
>>35230542
>complaining about weeaboos on a website made for weeaboos
>>
File: 1409105727326.png (102 KB, 643x634) Image search: [Google]
1409105727326.png
102 KB, 643x634
>>35230542
>>35231219
>complaining about weeaboos on a website made by and for weeaboos and owned by the japanese

o i am laffin
>>
File: 1431400122540.png (1 MB, 1363x739) Image search: [Google]
1431400122540.png
1 MB, 1363x739
>>35231206

Fuck yeah! We are going to make it brah.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.