[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the most /fit/ and aesthetic angel rebelled against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: lucifer.jpg (43 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
43 KB, 540x540
Why did the most /fit/ and aesthetic angel rebelled against God? Can someone who's aesthetic on /fit/ tell us why he would turn against God?

Even Jon Skywalker was accused of being a Luciferian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4WpvtmKpHI

Does being aesthetic make you a Luciferian? Lucifer was God's most beautiful angel according to theologians.
>>
Lucifer believed he was so perfect that he could rival God's greatness. His hubris led to his rebellion and downfall.
>>
>>35229420
No. Lucifer was jealous of God's creation to mankind. He did not approve of God making Adam, or man in the image of God. In fact it was Adam who was perfect and sinless before Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge.

Anyways, Lucifer along with 1/3 of the angels in Heaven rebelled because man was created in the image of Gods and not angels and also the fact that God has given man free will, which is something that is not granted to angels.
>>
>>35229469

If angels didn't have free will how could they rebel against God?
>>
>>35229385
God asked Lucifer to hold the humans in higher regard than God himself, Lucifer loved God (and himself) so much that he refused to obey that command, as the ultimate punishment God condemned Lucifer to a life separate from God's presence.
>>
>fit/
>>
>>35229469
Do you even know what free will means? Is this bait?
>>
>>35229597
shh...it's interesting
>>
>>35229605
Obviously you don't.
>>
>>35229553
This
Seriously wtf
>>
>>35229576
Woah man, that's deep, srs
>>
>>35229576

But God teaches humans to value him over all things, including themselves. Why would he give the angels a contradictory command?
>>
>>35229781
That's after Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge.
>>
>>35229553
Angels do have willpower, they just dedicate their lives to serve god and the human race, satan wasn't okay with serving the humans because he felt like a slave or something, atm he's being punished in hell and trying to make humans do bad things so that they burn in hell too.
>>
>>35229781
>>35229576
He told them everything that was going to happen, including the part where He does for Man. Lucifer thought this was unbecoming of God, and rebelled against Him.
>>
>>35229850
>He does for Man
Elaborate pls.
>>
>>35229781
Are you implying that God holds Angels in a higher light than humans? Why would he embody himself as a Man when coming to Earth? We are his peculiar treasure, the Angels are God's hosts. They are here to serve us. If we know God and serve him to our highest purpose.
>>
>>35229781
God needs no admiration. He is already complete and holy in all ways. His words to man to obey him and value him are meant for guidance, not control. When attempting to live as an embodiment of perfection we can strive to be something greater than we are. Without that future vision we have no purpose. Angels already are complete in their journey of evolution, they have nothing to strive for, in that sense of static characterization they have no choice but to value God as the most high, to serve humans before God is to ensure that humans are given the right guidance and the appropriate patience, without which they would be destroyed.
>>
>>35229963
>He dies for Man*
>>
>>35230299
I thought only Catholics thought Jesus was God or whatever?
>>
>>35229385
relgion gives me cancer -_-
>>
>>35230373
>relgion gives me cancer -_-
>>
>>35229385
god was a gains goblin and a cock block
>>
worry about your life OP what other people do is none of your business
>>
>>35230288
>His words to man to obey him and value him are meant for guidance, not control.
WOW SOMEONE ELSE ACTUALLY COMPREHENDS THIS
>>
>>35229385
>religion thread on 4chan
>made perfect sense

Holy fuck
>>
>>35229385
Lucifer rebelled against god by doing a split rather than SS.
>>
>>35229469
Interestingly some fringe religions such as the yezitis in iraq worship shatan(literary satan) who they say turned against god and instead bowed to humanity giving us free will and knowledge of all.
>>
maybe because concentrating how you look on the outside is a female trait, and after all lucirfer is degenerate he-she
>>
People used to worship Asheroth, Yahve's wife/mother.
>>
>>35233343
u can read more at joy of satan yezidis are interesting as fuark
>>
>>35233428

Or you could, y'know, ask an actual yezidi instead of a conspiracy-theory gay supremacist group.

Which, thinking about it, probably appeals a lot to /fit/.
>>
>>35230393
Provide a single reason as to why you support the belief in religion.

Because, from what I've read about and seen, religion is single-handedly one of the largest forces that drives war, murder, and greed.
>>
>>35233841

christianity is right though
>>
>>35230329
Not just catholics.the concept of the Trinity, or three-in-one is followed by a bunch of other denominations. The concept of Jesus being God's son remains: it just changes as to whether he's a literal part of God, or a created descendant.
>>
>>35233841
Encyclopedia of War: 7% of wars are religious, and have caused less than 2% of casualties. There are plenty of other factors anon. The issue is: religion is an easy pretext for other motives. You can incite a 'religious' war without it actually being a war because of that religion. Case in point: if the Crusaders actually followed the Bible, there would have been no crusades. A bunch of self-obsessed catholics wanted stuff, and a religious war was a nice way to achieve that.
>>
>>35235772
This desu
>>
>>35233841
Replace religion with politics and you're spot on.
>>
>>35235865
>>35230299
I've never heard them once mentioned like they were the same in a baptist church (only ones near me) and people seem pretty snobby toward the idea.
>>
>>35236016
As a Christian, I must confess, I really don't understand a lot of the antagonistic views difference denominations have against each other, but such is life.

Some people take their specific variant of faith as being (ironic use of wording) gospel, without any potential for accepting criticism or alternate ideas. As someone who's also extremely interested in science, and who doesn't really have a problem with the coexistence of science and God, some denominations would probably deem me a heretic or something for not holding onto a literal 6-day creation period. So the arguments about whether the Trinity is the accepted variation or not is rather low on my list of theological questions.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.