[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf bros I'm only 20... How do I stop this shit. Fuck my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 1280x960
Wtf bros I'm only 20... How do I stop this shit. Fuck my hair genetics
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1280x960
Like what the fuck. I'll be bald by 23
>>
Mine is worse since I was 14. Shave it.
>>
You can't, until your body wants to stop.

My hairline thinned slighly at 19 and it's about the same at 21. Yes, it's happening to you, but it might not be so bad. You are still attractive as long as you don't allow it to dominate your mind.
>>
>>35229232
Just embrace it, I started going bald when I was 18. I just shave it now.
>>
Beta sitosterol is cheap and supposedly hinders or blocks testosterone from becoming DHT. Last I heard, this was still untested, but since I started taking DHT (and Biotin), the strands of my hair are thicker. Where I used to have light, down hair around my hairline I know have thick strands. I don't—real emphasis here—don't see any regrowth of hair. Just, the hair I have is thicker. I also seem to have more hair on my chest since taking DHT, but it could just be thicker.

Beta sitosterol is also used for a whole battery of other, good shit, so you might want to check it out:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-939-beta-sitosterol.aspx?activeingredientid=939&activeingredientname=beta-sitosterol
>>
>>35229244
What is you have a weird peanut shape head, or that weird crease?
>>
>>35229214
Seriously stop being insecure
Women can smell that shit.
Embrace it and rock it.
Yours is not bad
Ive always had a shitty ass hair line
And ive always pulled hot delicious booty
Just stop being a bitch
>>
>>35229235
>>35229236
>>35229244
My dad has been bald for most of his life, same with his dad. I've been told I look more like my mum, but I must've got my dads hair. There's no surgery that fixes your hairline and looks at leased half was real is there? Or is it really just best to go bald? I would keep it short and not razor short cause I'm German.. Can't be looking like a skinhead haha
>>
Rogaine and a Ketoconazole shampoo family. Good luck.
>>
Oh also forgot to mention, I had a scar that's a couple of inches on the back of my head cause I decided it was a good idea to fall backwards through a window a few years back. This is one of the main reasons I'm insecure about shaving it
>>
>>35229214
Go bald, grow facial hair
>>
You should cut it shorter, I have a receding hair line and personally I look cringey as hell if I don't get a haircut about once every 3 weeks.
>>
>>35229214
https://archive.is/7ZVIf

Check first comment, he posted pics of progress too. I just started to follow that.
>>
>>35229236
How do I keep it from dominating my mind? If I was 30 I could handle it better, but I'm in uni and every time I see a full head of hair I get conscious of it.
>>
>>35229475
Not OP, I'm OP, but similar situation. Uni student, wouldn't care if it was later in life but yeah
>>
File: rogan.jpg (29 KB, 654x372) Image search: [Google]
rogan.jpg
29 KB, 654x372
NO HAIR
DON'T CARE
>>
>>35229214
Rogaine and/or propecia/finnesteride. On my 9ish month for propecia. Shedded like a motherfucker but finally stopped.
>>
>>35229475

soz bro

grills only fuck the handsome hunks with full heads of hair
>>
>cries about hairloss
>asks what he can do about it
>ignores all the legit answers most likely to bring about results
>responds to all the shitposts, lazy answers, and "just shave it, pussy" responses

Some guys come here for solutions, others come here to bullshit stupidly for a laugh. Which you are is pretty obvious, man.
>>
not be white
>>
>>35229214
Dont procreate
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 698x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 698x742
>tfw hair had receded more than this by the time i was 18
>tfw i got a hair transplant at age 23
>>
>>35231549
Is there supposed to be a difference? They all have the same hairline, just different hairstyles.
>>
Dont shave it
Try exercise
Eat healthy and all of those thingies
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 501x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 501x243
>>35231569
>>
>>35229232
You won't be bald by 23

It'll probably take you like 10 years to go bald
>>
>>35231549
>>35231600

This is kind of how mine is starting to look at 43. Wonder how long I have left before it's all gone.
>>
File: feel cry.png (42 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.png
42 KB, 645x773
man im balding too

its also spot baldness which is even worse

so when i cut really short u can still see it
>>
Minoxidil
>>
30 years old and recently got a haircut and for the first time it was clear that my hair is going. The girl even tried to sell me 'thickening shampoo'. Got home and ordered 4 months of rogaine online. Fuck it. It's not so bad and if I can keep what I've got I'll be happy. Maybe I'll even get some regrowth? I'd embrace baldness but I don't have the face or headshape for it and embarrassingly still can't grow a full beard at 30.
>>
>>35232699

trust me the "i dont have a face/headshape" thing is just a meme

its just completely foreign and new to you. Its how people with hats on feel weird for the first time.

If it falls out nothing we can do.

What you absolutely have to do is get help if it gets too you too much mentally. I didnt and i spiareld in some unnecessary depression but hairloss was just the icing on the cake anyway.

Then i thought my hairloss might be related to my mental state but since i still havent fully fixed idk if my hair will ever grow back (doubt it)
>>
>>35232699
>>35232688
Post pics
>>
Dem sorry ass white genes. Poor dat
>>
What really sucks is that lifting speeds up the balding process
>>
>>35232727
>lifting speeds up the balding process

Got some science to back up that statement? Preferably not of the bro kind.
>>
>>35232686
If you're already over 40 and haven't already lost it all you're not gonna go bald
>>
>>35232713
I'm >>35232699
>>
>>35232779
Looks like you've still got a lot of coverage. I wouldn't sweat it bro
>>
>>35232799
Yeah, as I said it's not so bad but that's why I want to get on Minox. I'd like to keep what I've got (and get some regrowth if I'm lucky) until 35+ at which point I'll hopefully be past such superficialities and comfortable enough in my own skin to not give a fuck.
>>
>tfw wasted my full head of hair years as an unfit, unmotivated piece of shit
>Only realize now I will never be as attractive as I used to be

Is this a life crisis?
>>
>>35229330
Chicks dig scars bruh. Just come up with a better story for it.
>>
Started losing my hair at 20

If you care, you are a fag.

literally "oh no, i'm too high-test"
>>
>>35229342
This is what I did. Bald head with a mean beard gets better mileage than one might think.
>>
I've gotten these bald, bay like spot on the sides above the forehead, but my hair on top of the head is as thick as it always has been. I am 25 though an it came just recently so it might be a age related change. All my male relatives on my mothers side kept their hair up until really old age so i do not bother too much
>>
>>35229214
>>35229232
My hairline looks similar, but I honestly don't know if I'm balding. It's been like this for a long time, but I can't remember how long.
I'm just waiting for that one day when I realize that I am going bald.
>>
How can you be so fucking insecure about a little bit of hair on your fucking head head. If I were you i'd be more insecure about your lack of actual balls. Your fucking ancestors are turning over in their graves you little homosexual garbage bitches. Media got into your tiny peanut brains and filled you with transexual insecurities. CONGRATULATIONS, you were born a man and men get fucked up, bald and scarred. We used to fight eachother with swords for fucks sake and now you're crying on an autistic malaysian card exchange board about your fucking hair? HAHAHAHA my advice is: If you'd like to be a bitch wear a fucking wig and get on hormone treatment. You fucking little faggot i'd slap the fucking shit out of you and make you grow balls instantly. Fuck you retards, fuck you.
>>
>>35233371
>me balding at 20 is just high test
No, it's not. You're balding because you have shit hair genetics.
>>
>>35233375
>This is what I did. Bald head with a mean beard gets better mileage than one might think.
this. I definitely recommend shaving, though, not buzzing, unless you have a decent hairline.

the keys to looking good bald are:
1. shave it all off (unless buzzing looks good on you)
2. get a tan. ever noticed how blacks look much better bald than pasty white guys?
3. get some facial hair. stubble is good
4. low bf%. if you're bald and chubby your face will look round and weird
5. muscle mass. a bald skinny guy just looks spooky
>>
>>35234073
Leave him alone, it lets him deal with it
>>
castor oil, ppl use it in brows and lashes maybe it helps
>>
>>35229316
>I'm german...can't be looking like a skinhead haha
You wont. You'll have a shaved head, which is a hairstyle. Is Germany that fucked now that if someone shaves their head people assume they're a skinhead?
>>
Get Alpecin. German engineering for your hair
>>
>>35234546
Neeow
Oh my god they're selling so fast they've had to install f1 engines in there
Neeeooww
I better get one before they all drive away
>>
>>35234364

no its not hes jjust being a faggot
>>
>>35232712
It's not a meme. If you have a head that is wide and big above your ears, and has bumps and stuff you are fucked, You'll end up looking like a light bulb
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.