[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi z/article-2024637/The-He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2024637/The-Help-Jessica-Chastain-gaining-15-pounds-play-Marilyn-Monroe-lookalike.html

Step 1: get wife / gf addicted to soy ice cream

Step 2: profit (titfuck)

Why wouldnt this work?
>>
File: russell.jpg (6 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
russell.jpg
6 KB, 187x270
>>35229136
>dailymail
>>
I don't know what it is but girls just look better with more meat on their boners
>>
>>35229166
>girls just look better with more meat on their boners
>boners
>dubs
welp
>>
>>35229166
No normie thinks this way. You are all some insecure betas who wants a fat gf so that she won't have any other men after her and you don't have to feel jelly

Admit it
>>
>>35229201
Are you honestly saying that 15 lbs. heavier Jessica doesn't look better?
>>
>>
>>35229587
BREH
>>
>>35229136
>>35229587
I love the thickness, but prefer the long red hair.
>>35229201
Fuck you, who wants to be a normie anyway?
>>
There's no way... is there? Is this bait?

Surely it's just her genetics that had her gain that way, not the soy hormones.
>>
Anyone found any evidence of soy increasing breast size? (Apart from just getting fatter in general). Ive only found anecdotal shit
>>
>>35229941
Nah it doesn't, thats completely bunko science if it says it does. The estrogen in soy isnt the type used by the human body.
>>
>>35229201
Only beta virgins think that not hot girls don't have guys chasing after them at all times

Protip: that girl you like who you think you have a chance with cause she isn't hot has better looking dudes than you going after her
>>
>>35229587
>tfw no marilyn monroe look alike to help you bulk
jdimsa
>>
>>35229955
So no truth in soy causing gyno? So any reason for men to avoid soy or what?
>>
>>35230020

There's no solid evidence for it and no method of cause that's been shown.

I mean, its possible, but its a fair way down the list of things to avoid.
>>
>>35230020
No absolutely none, anyone who says otherwise is a BroScientist. Vid realated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNr40Y1HS0Q
>>
>>35230020
>No truth in soy causing gyno?
All I can say is, it depends on the person
There really isn't a clear cut answer to it
>>
>>35230087
see vid>>35230075
the answer is clear, its safe and fine
>>
So how are we supposed to our gfs tits fat then?
>>
>>35230105
I've heard of numerous people developing gyno after consuming large amounts of soy regularly, as well as some who don't
So no, the answer is not clear
>>
>>35230324
Anecdotal evidence from some assholes doesnt trump hard science friendo. It doesnt cause gyno.
>>
>>35229218
15lbs on a woman is a shit ton of fat
>>
>>35229136
>Why wouldnt this work?

That's not how fat distribution works
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.