[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has being /fit/ helped you? As in apart from all the health and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Has being /fit/ helped you?
As in apart from all the health and confidence bs has working out made it easier to take more of what you want out of life?
>>
>>35228920

Dat pic.
I'm Polish and let's just say people who emigrate to foreign countries don't have to be the most sophisticated. And they often aren't.
>>
>>35228920

Why is this picture so accurate?
>>
File: 12473378.jpg (25 KB, 174x320) Image search: [Google]
12473378.jpg
25 KB, 174x320
>>35228920
>>
Yes it definetly has

imo becoming /fit/ is part of growing up
>>
File: 1399864137490.jpg (162 KB, 1400x2008) Image search: [Google]
1399864137490.jpg
162 KB, 1400x2008
>>35228920
Yes.
I dont get nearly any shit from strangers, any more.
And the ones that step out of line get their shit sorted- quick.
Fat triggers people, but /fit/ leaves burns that will never heal.
>>
File: DlhbwYI.jpg (86 KB, 550x711) Image search: [Google]
DlhbwYI.jpg
86 KB, 550x711
>>35228920
Being confident in your body does wonders for your self-esteem.

I had a girl over that i knew was kinda liking me. After making out a bit i got naked and laid next to her. Full on confidence mode, i was joking around with her. She was smiling entire time and touching me.
She got horny and we banged.

2 years ago i wouldn't have confidence to take my shirt off infront of a girl. Now i give no fucks, but my dick receives fucks
>>
File: vegetasurprised.jpg (22 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
vegetasurprised.jpg
22 KB, 400x226
>>35228920
I'm half Slav and I just find it funny but I don't get the tapout reference at all, guys in tapout clothes are usually just any wannabe athlete who hasnt thrown a punch all their life or some suffering middle age crisis
>>
>>35229336
>Being confident in your body does wonders for your self-esteem.
This. Confidence is the most important part of getting girls. And it's allot easier to be confident with another 40lbs of lean body mass.
>>
>>35228920
>Has being /fit/ helped you?
The sticky is probably the best guide for any beginner.

/fit/ introduced me to Scooby, I actually did the DB chest press at home with pillows under my elbows before I joined a gym because I didn't want to be the weakest newbie and it helped me with my first pull up, I didn't do skateboard squats.

/fit/ also introduced me to the son of Zeus, the father of aesthetics and the original sick kunt, Zyzz who pretty much gave me a goal - to be confident with how I look.

I also have a dislike towards fat people now.
>>
>>35229336
those tits real?
if they are what a genetic blessing, fucking beautiful
if fake DISGUSTING PIG BLEGH
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.