[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lifting alone won't make you alpha+ What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1358070176391.jpg (567 KB, 800x4173) Image search: [Google]
1358070176391.jpg
567 KB, 800x4173
>tfw lifting alone won't make you alpha+
What's the highest one can go just liftan?
>>
>>35228897
You realise this was made by r9k and so is distorted to fit in with that boards ideology.
>>
>>35228897
>tfw if i stick to lifting long enough i'll be an alpha plus

feels alright desu
>>
>>35228897

>AIpha +

>Anorexic smoker Iooking off into the distance at nothing whiIe wearing an expensive bIazer/dress shirt and vest top ensembIe with imported denim jeans and waIking paraIIeI to the tide of the beach

D R O P P E D

R

O

P

P

E

D
>>
>>35228897

> Alpha +
> Smoking

Pick one
>>
>>35229200
hes a famous actor
>>
>>35229337
>Didn't know this
>Changes nothing

Other than the fact that he can say "l'm an actor"

Ever see that morbidIy obese kid from Super Bad? Go check out what he Iooked Iike in "Grandma's Boy"

>He was an actor too

Doesn't mean they won't get caIIed out for what they are.
>>
>>35229092
You reaIise there's no such thing as an "officiaI Iist" and everyone outside of TumbIer Iaughs at these, right?
>>
>>35228897
>tfw I am Omega
Instead of playing MMORPG's I shitpost on /fit/.
>>
>>35230469
Did you just get out of cryosleep from 2007?
>>
>>35231000
>No one Iaughed
>>
>>35229092
At least this one doesn't have that cringey "gamma" category

>you're a loner and an outcast
>but that's ok because you're actually just special and more gifted than everyone else, they don't understand you
>>
>doesn't realize alpha and omega are the same
>>
>>35231223
>seeking approval on a Chinese bamboo carving forum

roflmao
>>
>>35230469

>Other than the fact that he can say "l'm an actor"

JGL could walk into a club and literally fuck any bitch. whats your criteria then?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.