[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this achievable natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
File: 2HDgu9f.jpg (557 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2HDgu9f.jpg
557 KB, 2448x3264
is this achievable natty?
>>
yes
and just fuck my lower lats up
>>
damn mcpoptart got shredded
>>
File: wqGxwJH.jpg (112 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
wqGxwJH.jpg
112 KB, 600x800
>>
8 pack
>>
>>35228310
nope sorry
>>
>>35228358

I remember this guy from Reddit. He was 6'2 190 IIRC. It's perfectly achievable natty. He's posing flexed and pumped in that photo.

If he was just standing normally he wouldn't look like that. Vegan-gains is 6'3 180-185 and looks bigger than this guy in the posed photos he takes, but does nayone think he's on roids? No, people actually make fun of him for not being big enough - although that is partially just because of e-standards vs real life standards.

Omar Isuf is another example. Look at how big he looks in his nattyornot article where he is posing. But then see him standing normally and theres not a chance youd think hes roided.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/2klc8h/5_year_transformation_m2362_145_193/

Found the thread 6'2 193 in 5 YEARS. If anyone believes that is not possible natty that's pretty sad.
>>
>>35228781
yeah but he blew up alot from spring to fall
>>
File: dumb dog LOL.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
dumb dog LOL.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>35228693
>Vegan-gains is 6'3 180-185 and looks bigger than this guy in the posed photos he takes
VG pls go
>>
>>35228310
Isnt this clarkkent, he used to post/trip on here. Def not natty since he posted in the fraud threads
>>
File: spooky laugh.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
spooky laugh.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>35228358
>>35228693
Also,
>lolroiddelts
>natty
hahahahahaha
>>
looks natty spring 2013
not natty fall 2013

and you dont stay that shredded year round natty without losing all your gains

would like to know how much or how little he used though
>>
File: gngkfglkg.jpg (32 KB, 514x356) Image search: [Google]
gngkfglkg.jpg
32 KB, 514x356
>>35228822

The point is that he looks about as big as this guy when posing wisely and pumped but no-one would ever think hes roiding otherwise. I guarantee you that guy doesnt look like that just standing normally. Seriously 6'2 193 is unattainable natty? That's well in the natty range. Maybe the fact that this guy didn't fall for the ss and tm meme and actually did volume and took sets to failure and actually trained his delts and arms is why he looks the way he does.
>>
>>35228310
Why don't you stop asking and fucking try?
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>35228957

Another one. Guess VG must be a roider too at 6'3 180? Give me a break.
>>
>>35228858
this
>>35228957
>>35228997
vg is around 170-175 in those pictures, the clark kent guy 193 while 1" shorter and at the same bf%. 18 lbs (and 1" difference) at that bf% is a huge difference. As the other anon said, the clark kent guy achieved a very distinct fitness model look around fall 2013 while vg just looks depleted as shit while shredded.

inb4 dyel I've been liftan 5.5 years
>>
>>35228310
no, he's also a /fit/izen who used to go to /fraud/ threads
>>
>>35228310
Yeah.
>>
File: 1449956264473.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1449956264473.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
How do you prevent this from happening? It just makes your waist look awkwardly feminine
>>
Since when did Macklemore lift?
>>
Read what his diet consists of though. it's not worth it
>>
>>35228310
check the dude's post history on reddit, he said he's not natty already.

it's achievable natty though.
>>
>>35229311
Genetics brah
>>
File: uAx3uDJ.jpg (297 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
uAx3uDJ.jpg
297 KB, 1000x1000
Pic of him standing normally from around the time his other pics were posted, taken from Reddit.
>>
>>35229311
i think it looks cool
>>
>>35229372

No, he didn't. I literally just went through his entire posting history, which is only 15 pages or something, and I was unable to find him saying that. Post the link.
>>
>>35229438

His imgur shows a massive mass jump in spring that looks like he gained 20lb of LBM over a couple months.
>>
Yes. The guy on the pic is on roids tho.

Just don't expect to look like that in 4 years or less. Also expect smaller delts. and a lees good looking weist.
>>
>>35229311
that's called an oblique. not feminine.
>>
>>35229438
>>35229485

https://imgur.com/a/hJ69i

Spring to Fall 2013; dunno, may be legit, but somewhat questionable. He looks like he had the size in Spring, but in Fall he looks slightly bigger.
If the Spring pic was taken without a pump and the Fall with, and if they were taken soon into Spring and later into Fall, it might be natural. Overall, his physique is achievable with 3-4 years regardless.
>>
>>35229247

Nope he's 180-185. Not dieted down or anything. That's just what he looks like all the time. Here are some screencaps I just took from a vid. Those pics are literally around 2 seconds apart. His upper body is pretty much the same as this guy's. Just weighs a bit less cause he neglects legs like a retard. I'm just making the point that posing effects things dramatically. Look at the pic I posted of him just standing normally. He looks good but nowhere near the same as he does in those selfies.
>>
>>35229639

Sorry, I forgot the attachment. and the upload keeps failing for me, so look at this imgur:

http://i.imgur.com/M8a6bjM.png
>>
>>35229513
Obviously you want some development but his is way too big it looks retarded
>>
>>35228310

only reddit thinks hes natty

we know the truth here dont worry
>>
File: xpfLOiH.jpg (35 KB, 578x431) Image search: [Google]
xpfLOiH.jpg
35 KB, 578x431
>>35228811

He really did not blow up that much. He mostly just got leaner - and is posing well in some of those pics. Here's a comparison pic of him in the Spring and him at the end when relaxed. There really is nothing unbelievable about this, guys. Don't sell your expectations short.
>>
>>35229774

BTW that pic on the right is taken from the exact same time period as the first two pics of him posted on this thread. As I keep saying, it's in the pose and pump.
>>
>>35228310
His mass is achievable natty, but keeping it at that level of body fat for very long is not.

>>35229539
He hopped on somewhere in the Spring-Fall 2013 period.

>quad vascularity
>natty
>>
>>35228310

Why is his upper body so long? I'd never want to look like this guy, gross
>>
File: untitled.jpg (51 KB, 592x719) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
51 KB, 592x719
>>35228833

>Roid delts

<--- Guess all these guys were on roids, too, huh? Try working your delts some time unlike the 5x5 skelly crowd.
>>
File: quadvasc.jpg (22 KB, 457x371) Image search: [Google]
quadvasc.jpg
22 KB, 457x371
>>35229957

> quad vascularity impossible natty

<--- Tell that to Sandow. (You may have to tilt your screen back to really see the vascularity in the pic on the right).

I've had quad vascularity when I wasn't even that lean. OP, don't listen to the jealous dyel smartasses here. All they do is pull arbitrary things out of their asses as to why that guy can't be natty. Work hard for a few years and you can look like him.
>>
>>35229387
make a qt couple tbqh
>>
File: superkek.jpg (106 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
superkek.jpg
106 KB, 801x534
>>35229774
>He really did not blow up that much.
>>
>>35229957
Wanna know how I know you're DYEL?
>>
>>35229957
>thinks vascular quads are not natty
pls go
>>
>>35230291

He really did not blow up that much... **FROM SPRING. Of course he gained a tonne of mass, but look at the pics I put together. from spring he got leaner and is posed/pumped in some of those photos. He did well, but there is no reason to think he suddenly went on gear at that point.
>>
>>35230367

Looking at the pictures again, looks like he just lost 15lb. from Spring to Fall. Initally, I thought he gained mass to, but I think the reason it looks so suspect is because his progress before
that wasn't as fast. It's not that it isn't possible, it's moreso that it seems like he wasn't as efficient until Spring hit which by comparison makes the other update pics look unimpressive.
>>
>>35230030

none of the guys in that pic have roid delts, you're just an idiot.
>>
>>35230422

Their delts look as good/better than his. As vascular too. I'm not denying that delts can get unnaturally big, but all the guy has is good delt development, and it is demonstrably achievable natty with some work as evidenced by early bodybuilders who certainly were not on drugs. Please show me the pic where his delts look unnaturally big.
>>
>>35230367
>He really did not blow up that much... **FROM SPRING.
you're beyond retarded bro

>https://imgur.com/a/hJ69i
he's fucking perma dyel, looks like a normal brotard, then fall 2013
>>
>>35230402

Well leaning out can really have a visual impact. Plus the transformation took place over 5 years and that was 2 and change years of being a bench and curl bro, a few months or crossfit, then almost 2 years of serious training. So his gains started coming in fast cause his training got better.
>>
>>35230456

That's what I thought too, but then I noticed his waist went from normal to insanely small; most of his weight was distributed in his core, and the rest of his body didn't really change between
spring to fall.
>>
>>35230486
He has literally admitted to roids and posted here as a trip for all of like a day, just stop you idiot. I'm not saying that body is impossible to naturally achieve but I'm definitely saying that dude was on gear, end of discussion.
>>
>>35230456

Go look at the thread. For the first almost 3 years he did nothing but bench, curl, and run. Then crossfit for a couple months, then started working out hard.

You realise your capacity to gain doesnt magically seep away the second you touch a barbell right? it's determined by how removed from your potential you are. So if you start training real hard you can gain fast if all you did before that was fuck around.

What is so unbelievable about his transformation? And no, he did not blow up as much as you think from that Spring pic. He leaned out. Look at the pic I posted in the red shorts vs blue shorts. Side-by-side. Does it honestly look like he gained an impossible amount of size to you between those two pics? He looks bigger in the first two pics posted in the thread cause hes pumped up and posing wisely. In relaxed posture you can see he didn't change that much over those few months, and the entire transformation took 5 years, and he's well inside natty ffmi limit.

Absolutely nothing unbelievable about it whatsoever.
>>
>>35230422
please go lift weights for once you fucking DYEL
he does not have roid delts at all, they honestly could be better developed for his body
>>
>>35230510

Do you have any proof of that whatsoever?

There's some other guy in this thread saying that he admits to roids in his Reddit posting history, but I went through it and could find no such admission. Try it yourself, there is no such post. He's making it up.

So unless you can find me some archived thread proving he admitted it I don't believe it., cause clearly people on here just make things up.
>>
>>35230558

Exactly. I don't get it. He has some delt defintion, but they aren't jutting way out to the side of him. But the dyel crowd apparently thinks that anyone with better delt definition than Blaha - that is to say anyone with any delt size whatsoever - must be roiding. That's cause Blaha and Mehdi say ohp is all you need for delts so these guys have never done a lateral raise in their life and think even mediocre delts are impossible.
>>
Day 1: Chest/Tri
Day 2: Back/Bi
Day 3: Shoulders
Day 4: Legs
Day 5: Chest/Tri
Day 6: Back/Bi
Day 7: Legs

This was his routine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/2klc8h/5_year_transformation_m2362_145_193/
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.