[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a body like this then progress to something with slightly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 313x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 313x471
I want a body like this then progress to something with slightly more mass. How do I go from skinny fat to that? i don't care how hard it is or how long it takes I just straight up don't know how to go about getting there.
>>
read the goddam sticky you little fuck
>>
>>35223666
I'm looking for help on a specific thing. The sticky is a general guide.
If you don't know how to help that's fine bro but don't act as if I'll find the answer in the sticky. Iv read it
>>
File: 1449278911470.png (205 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1449278911470.png
205 KB, 500x333
>>35223717

>i read the sticky

you didnt ..

maybe read the reddit sticky instead

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/index

seems more for you tbqh
>>
>>35223717
Literally all you need to know is
>consume less calories to drop fat, repeat until desired result reached
>lift heavier to build muscles, repeat until desired result reached

Now that I type it out I feel like I've read this before... oh yeah that's right, IN THE FUCKING STICKY

Don't fucking lecture me on the sticky you fucking noob faggot when you obviously don't know shit.

triggered tbqhfam
>>
>>35223727
Yes I did and if I didn't I know full well that I could have gotten the answer by now by reading the sticky instead if waiting for someone helpful to come along. There's nothing in there more that a general guide (which is fine) but now I'm asking real people, in real time with a knowledge of fitness to help me further. Because you know, this is a fitness board.
>>
File: 1445631860671.jpg (68 KB, 479x370) Image search: [Google]
1445631860671.jpg
68 KB, 479x370
>>35223779
>Because you know, this is a fitness board.
literally every thread is about fat women, gays, heartbroken virgins, steroids and youtubers, all while autistically reposting the same screencaps a million times

this place is hell
get out before you get addicted and it becomes your life
don't think I'm fucking playing it will happen to you to
>>
>>35223814
Holy shit that was too accurate
>>
>>35223754
You forgot
>when reach acceptable bf, eat broteins.
No matter how much you lift, you won't build anything if your body hasn't got the building material
>>
>>35224297
although proteins do matter (1 - 1.8 grams per *kilogram* of bodyweight), total calories is the most important factor for gains, followed by carbs.

Also by the way you structured your post you seem to imply that one should only start eating protein which is retarded in terms of both health and gains.

Lastly, being in a hypocaloric state (i.e. cutting) is when you're body is more dependant on protein for keeping gains, and once you reach 'acceptable bf' as you called it one would presumably start lean bulking and being in a slight caloric surplus, at which point the excess calories lower your protein needs slightly. So you got the order reversed. It should be 'eat appropriate protein when cutting, once acceptable bf% is reached, 'appropriate' protein means slightly less than when cutting.

tl;dr: You sound like you're not very knowledgable and I don't trust you, and I would not recommend anyone listen to you.
>>
>>35224513
>Also by the way you structured your post you seem to imply that one should only start eating protein
**when acceptable bf is reached
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.