[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Earphones does /fit/ wear? I'm looking for a pair that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: DSIT006-1.jpg (60 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSIT006-1.jpg
60 KB, 1200x1200
What Earphones does /fit/ wear? I'm looking for a pair that's waterproof, has volume control/boost, and has customize able earpads. I'd prefer if it didn't have mic capacity too.

I think there was one suggested here in the past that had 6 different ear caps, but I can't find it.
>>
Skullcandy
>>
Jaybird. Google it, kinda pricey but they're personal favorites.
>>
>>35222141
RHA Ma750i

fantastic, mids can be a bit undefined at times but other than that pretty happy
>>
>>35222287
>RHA Ma750i
I can't blow 150 bucks on earphones lol
>>
>>35222252
Jaybirds are the shit
>>
>>35222301
sorry mang i got them on sale for around 90

whats your budget at
>>
These when exercising or when i want wireless
http://www.amazon.com/JayBird-BlueBuds-Sport-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00B6ZGSVI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1449903009&sr=8-2&keywords=jaybird
These the rest of the time
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EZYMF4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01
>>
>>35222325
like 30 bucks, I think. Really I'm looking for maximum amount of comfort customization (multiple ear tips/caps) and a way to blast/boost the volume of mp3 player. Those 2 are the only things important; it doesn't need to be lossless sound
>>
>>35222141

ok none of these fags here gave you the golden tip

make sure to buy some with replaceable cables !!

i swear these cables are so bad and they constantly rip cause you are actually working out like the pictures on their ads suggest

they usually sell them to people who listen music with it at home or in the bus so not many complaints

since you are ACTUALLY working out follow my advice or get fucked
>>
>>35222338
have a look into MEElectronics M6P
Water proof, custom ear tips, has a sound adjust + microphone

i checked amazon they're around $20 atm
http://www.amazon.com/MEE-audio-Headphones-Microphone-Universal/dp/B00DDPZ4FA/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1449903577&sr=1-8&keywords=MEE+audio

theres link for ya

i haven't used myself so i cant vouch for sound but the other qualities make them seem pretty hopeful
>>
>>35222387

These look pretty nice. Do you think the Mic feature will make the sound shittier or softer, and do you think it doesn't really matter?
>>
>>35222141
/g/ has ENTIRE FUCKING THREADS DEDICATED TO EARPHONES and a fuckin buying guide for them too with prices and names and recommendations

Just fucking go there, that's where I got my advice and now have a solid pair of earphones for a good price. Fuck

>>>/g/
>>
>>35222409
It doesn't affect sound quality, the RHAs i have have a mic and work fine, might just need to take extra care if you chuck them around as mic could break etc
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.