[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ do to stay motivated and in the gym every day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: nappadbz.png (262 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
nappadbz.png
262 KB, 720x384
What does /fit/ do to stay motivated and in the gym every day of the week?
I'm finding myself unable to keep myself in the gym. I go for maybe 2 weeks and then I'll just fall off of the wagon because of school or just pure boredom.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XyQC3Ab2jw
>>
I'm not a woman, so I don't need motivation. I have discipline.
>>
>>35222042

If you do it often enough, it turns into a habit.
>>
I think about Chris-chan snd HAES
>>
>>35222233
This is the correct answer. Do it like clockwork so you can make it a habit.

Every time you fight that urge to sink back into bed or go on the computer and you succeed, you become a little bit stronger for the next time you have to fight these urges and it becomes even more of a habit. Muscles are made over time with routine.
>>
>>35222042
started because girls dont like skinny black guys
i just do the shit now
its a habit/hobby to me
>>
the mirror is your motivation

get better, stronger, look better
>>
I feel really guilty if I don't go.
>>
>>35222550
Completely agree with the mirror part.

Oh and don't forget zyzz
>>
>>35222760
zyzz when he was still dyel

R A R E
>>
being a broke college student i let the fact that i pay way too much for my gym membership be my motivation.
>>
>>35222042
If I don't go I hate myself, there isn't much need for motivation besides that.
>>
>>35222760

Lol he was probably roiding then too. What a fag.
>>
>>35222386
>Chris-chan
LMAO.

He's just been doing one big chest day since he was born.
>>
>>35222550
This desu weighed myself yesterday and gained 6kg since last year and am also leaner and more vascular but
>tfw gon home and cant gym for 3 weeks
>>
I did it until it became a habit
I did it until it became an automatic routine like washing my teeth every morning and going to loo
I did it until I saw results and now I'm always happy to hit the gym and see myself in the mirrors
I love the feeling after a work out

I have no trouble what so ever hit the gym. In the past 5 years I've never gone without gym more than a week at max. I find the dieting part way harder.
>>
Don't go everyday of the week, just 3x. It's a 4-5 hour commitment, if you can't manage that then you have zero willpower.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.