[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even possible to lose weight without exercise? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: neutral pepe.png (728 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
neutral pepe.png
728 KB, 1106x1012
Is it even possible to lose weight without exercise?
I mean obviously there are people who are naturally skinny and they can stay lean without doing anything. But I have never seen a legit fatty losing weight only by diet. In theory you could burn fat by simply going on a caloric deficit but in practice at most cases there must always be some form of exercise.
>>
>>35221698

jesus .. ofc its possible

the problem is you lose muscle aswell and a lot.

So you enter auschwitz skeleton mode.

Whats the point?
>>
>>35221698
Here's your reply
>>
>>35221698
>>35221703

addition to that

MORE MUSCLE = MORE FAT BURNED

Its simple biology you tard.

You can be fat and build muscle under your fat and you will in return burn more fat than before. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn.

Remember this you lazy kuck.
>>
File: hope is lost.jpg (19 KB, 310x299) Image search: [Google]
hope is lost.jpg
19 KB, 310x299
>>35221698
>in theory
>>
>>35221698
? do psmf. you'll lose weight fat as hell and its advised not to excercise while doing it. But it requires extreme discipline. You will retain muscle.
>>
>>35221703

>the problem is you lose muscle aswell and a lot.

god is this incorrect. i guess asking a fucking stupid question that could be googled or you could find the answer in the sticky you dont deserve much more than a full retard reply like that
>>
>>35221737

are you stupid?

explain to me how you not lose muscle if you go on a calorie deficit and dont work out

retard ...
>>
>>35221877
You just lose your fat instead retard
>>
>>35221896

YOU LOSE BOTH ... THATS WHY WE WORK OUT TO PREVENT MUSCLE LOSS WHILE CUTTING

by your logic everyone who is cutting and even auschwitz inmates dont lose any muscles at all ever
>>
Definitely possible. But the "cleanest, healthiest" dieter will always be inferior to the regular lifter/exerciser with a flexible diet.
>>
>>35222231
The people in that pic must have did too much zumba
>>
>>35221896
Dude your glycogen goes first. Fat will go, that's true, but your body will inevitably resort to gluconeogenisis. If you aren't eating enough protein, and if you aren't giving your muscles a reason to maintain, they will certainly decrease in mass.
>>
Bumper sticker.
>>
>>35221698
I got abs out of diet with no training.

I mean I did train for few months prior to that, but then quit altogether and just went for diet. 150g poridge, 200g rice with 150g meat, any amount of vegetables and then some more poridge before sleep.

But then I just fucking lost it.
>>
Exercise actually makes you fat
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3133633/How-exercise-make-pile-pounds-keeping-fit-not-getting-slimmer-surprising-reasons-why.html
>>
>>35221698

Not only is it possible - your diet is the biggest part of losing weight.

During the middle of November of last year, my girlfriend of five years left me. Soon, I realized I had to change something. I was 27, 5 feet 7 inches (dwarflet, top kek) and 265 lbs. Nope, it's not a typo.

Twelve months later, I'm 152 lbs. Mostly through diet (I was lifting in December, January and July, just fucking around).
But one year of caloric deficit can truly turn your life around. And I wasn't even that strict. If I want to binge, I binge. Fuck it, life's too short.
Also, kcal in<kcal out works, but is an oversimplification. My weigh tloss was going ok on a deficit, but reducing my carb intake (again, I'm not religious here, I simply eat less pasta, bread and that sort of shit, and eat more proteins) took my weight loss game to another level completely. In fact, I started really taking care of what I ate in June ('till then, I was simply eating less) and most of my weight loss happened between June and now.

Plus, the ex JUSTed her life, wants me back.
>nope.exe

I could still stand to lose 20 pounds (don't forget that I'm a manlet). But I look ok now. People treat you so much better when you're not fat.
>>
>>35222908
>dailymail
the best source of academic information on nutritional science, tbhfam

it only makes you fat, if you eat as many calories as you burned (or even worse, think you burned)

if you eat at a deficit... then workout on top of it.. you will lose weight faster, because without replenishing burnt calories, you are creating a bigger deficit
>>
>>35221698
No it is not, now get to the gym!
>>
>>35221703
Not really a lot though. Assuming you eat enough protein every day (60+ g) and at least function normally (meaning, you don't lie in bed all day), you won't lose "a lot" of muscle. Exercise obviously helps tho.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.