[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw giving up on lifting to become an alcoholic When did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: large.png (213 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
large.png
213 KB, 500x482
>tfw giving up on lifting to become an alcoholic

When did you realize you weren't going to make it? No positive bullshit just the truth. I haven't lifted in a week because I just want to drink whiskey every night.

No positive plebs allowed.
>>
>>35221076
>No positive plebs allowed.
Nah get fucked.Never realized it I also think you can do whatever you want to do.But won't you be more happy with a good physique being strong and healthy?If so get in the gym otherwise don't, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>35221076
WHOA NELLY
>>
File: 20151208_204355.jpg (633 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151208_204355.jpg
633 KB, 2048x1152
>>35221076
I know you, you bitch. You commented on my pic the other day.

I decided to stop day drinking and calling in "sick" to work and get back in the gym and it actually made me feel better.

You should too.

Just because your girl left you doesn't mean you can't find another one. I know it hurts because of things like you thought she was gonna be the one who was gonna have your children, you were gonna marry her, you wanted to be buried next to her, her body was fucking space pants out of this world and the sex was amazing and you think you'll never have sex like that ever again in your life or ever be able to forget her...but look dude, one day you're gonna meet a girl even better. The world is a humongous place and there's lots of girls to choose from. If you are seriously having trouble finding one after 6 months, I will personally buy us plane tickets to some impoverished shit hole 3rd world country like Europe and we just won't leave until either we die or both find girls to convince to marry us and go back to America with us. It's foolproof. Europe sucks dicks, and everybody there wants to live in America. That's why they hate us so much.

I lied dude lol it doesn't get better I'm 5 shots deep so far and life is suffering every worthwhile woman in the world is already taken kiiiillllllll meeeeeeeee
>>
When a girl whose a fucking meth cook didn't want to see me ever again after we hooked up because I'm too "emotionally unavailable and fucked up" I realised I might never get the love I want in my life.
>>
>>35221334
No there's like a thousand maki faggots on this site.
>>
> gave up being an alcoholic to become a lifter
Get in my level
>>
>>35221385
42yo KV here. Fuck women. Cunts the lot of them. There are thousands of men who never find love. Join the club
>>
>be alcoholic
>Also lift

Wow so hard. Shit dude, I'm borderline alcoholic and I still realize that I can lift as well.
>>
>>35221607
I don't like that though. I had love. And I lost it because I was too young and too dumb to know how to hold onto it.
>>
>>35221076
I'm hitting that problem now bro. I lost 50 pounds by counting calories, getting smashed 3-4 times a week, counting those calories in, and I just dropped weight like magic. But I mean so far I'm making steady gains while drinking a solid 2 times a week so... idk. We apparently aren't hitting our full protein synthases but it's hard to let go of the cruth to my sanity, know what I mean?
>>
File: 1409804589289.png (101 KB, 312x314) Image search: [Google]
1409804589289.png
101 KB, 312x314
>>35221266

KEK'D
>>
benching and drinking are the dumbest things you can do. but people can't learn from others' mistakes.
>>
>>35221076
I promised myself to never start drinking because my russian uncle(who was a fucking doctor) drunk himself to death
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.