[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT all these resolution - ers fucking up my gym >weak old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20151211_180838-1.jpg (3 MB, 2236x2236) Image search: [Google]
20151211_180838-1.jpg
3 MB, 2236x2236
ITT all these resolution - ers fucking up my gym

>weak old ching-cong
>hogging one of the 3 benches
>doing reverse extentions on the FUCKING bench instead of one of the multiple free adjustable seats
>ON HIS FUCKING PHONE
>FOR
>10
>FUCKING
>MINUTES
>>
>>35220545
You impatient bastards piss me off. Like what, what is 10 minutes for you? Go find something else to do.
>>
>>35220561
I hope your family all gets stage 4 lymphoma and you have to watch them die.
>>
>>35220545
>2.95mb photo

Fucking resize your pics man
>>
>>35220611

siq bants freind
>>
>>35220611
You all mad cuz you can't last more than 10 minutes?
>>
Last night I was doing rows and deadlifting in front of the squat rack. Niggas to scared of a nigga like me to do anything.
>>
>>35220561
Its not just 10 minutes its running into 4 of these fuckers and having a fucking session that lasts an extra hour.
>>
File: batemanphone.jpg (23 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
batemanphone.jpg
23 KB, 500x385
>>35220644
>>35220611
Checked
>>
Fucking trainers in Mexico seems like they are teaching doing set of multiple machines.

So, you find a empty machine with a fucking papel tower, remove it to have a lanket come running telling you he's using it.

I told him we can alternate, but he has to do it NOOOOW because he's in a middle of a set.

I told them to wait, if you feel nice they make a weak ass series go running you start doing tour thing, and in your fourth set they come again.

At least it isn't am extra hour
>>
>>35220663
Found the hard cunt.
>>
They was a guy that stuck with his bench press. He did bench press he did Flys. He did multiple exercises in the bench press. It wouldn't be a probably but it's the only fucking bench press in the gym.

It's more the gyms fault than the guy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.