[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: pepethefrogsad.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrogsad.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
when your gym crush is a cardio bunny and hasn't set foot in the weights area
>>
File: 1428710406102.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1428710406102.png
260 KB, 563x542
>when you make eye contact with a hot chick and neither of you look away

weird kind of feel
>>
all cardio related machines are on the 2nd floor of my gym
free weights are on the 3rd

I never get to mire the qt cardio bunnies, only the very occasional girl who lifts
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>when some slut that goes to the same gym as you claims she likes you, but starts talking to other guys in front of you the next day
>>
>>35220201
you sleep,you lose,real talk
>>
OP again. Here is another story.

Just an average chest day. Then this girl (10/10 to me, wearing this red top and volleyball shorts, drove me nuts) walks in to the gym, takes the bench next to mine, even though there were 4 other empty ones in the row, and starts working out. Later on chooses machines fairly close to me, while I'm moving from place to place. Made eye contact a few times, smiles at me. I didn't talk to her. I never saw her again. This was back in March. Why do I have to be shy godamnit.
>>
File: tip.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>35220515
>real talk
>>
>>35220192
>not just miring the dudes who lift
What are you, straight or something?
>>
>>35219706
My gf is a cardio bunny who also kinda lifts. We met at the gym. I don't mind that shes not into lifting the way I am, I wouldn't wanna lift with her and shit all the time. In fact we dont really talk that much while we are both at the gym, she does her shit, I do mine. I get to lift weight with my bros and she lifts with her friends and then we fuck after.
>>
>>35220707
Ask her if she likes eggs
>>
File: black infant sees chicken.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
black infant sees chicken.png
231 KB, 304x366
>finally work up courage to say hello to cute japanese cardio bunny
>even say hello in her own language
>she turns to me and says https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.