[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so god damn tired all the time. Waking up is a struggle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (136 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
file.png
136 KB, 620x350
I feel so god damn tired all the time. Waking up is a struggle (whether I got 6, 8 or 10 hours of sleep), I feel tired from the moment I wake up until I go to bed pretty much.

Went to the doctor to test my numbers, testosteron, B and D-vitamins, blood pressure, all looking fine. I lift three times a week.

Would start doing cardio (b-bye gains?) help me with? The worst is I don't even fall asleep fast, I often wrestle in bed for a good 30 minutes at least before I fall asleep...

How do I get some more energy back? It has been pretty bad since winter.
>>
I'd say cardio would help. I feel like shit when I don't do intense cardio for a few days. The stronger your heart, the stronger the blood flow and energy. Only downside is the the fitter you are, the hotter you will feel, no matter the temperature.

*disclaimer: I am not a physiologist and I don't know shit about the human body
>>
>>35219102
magnesium 60 minutes before sleep
zinc
>>
Are you eating enough calories? Calories are energy. You may be getting the right nutrients, but not having enough cals with make you tired.
Also, look up "stages of sleep" You may be waking up during your deep sleep and will fuck you up all day. Youre supposed to wake up in light sleep stage and you will feel more rested.
>>
>>35219253
I have almost emptied a bottle of zinc/magnesium (ZMA alternative) and pure zinc. Haven't helped at all really.

>>35219257
I should eat more than my BMR, I am slowly gaining weight. I have looked into sleep stages since I have read pretty much about lucid dreaming.

Even bought a wake-up light this winter to help me getting up more refreshed but I manage to sleep through it, even with the most powerful setting, so I need an alarm anyway. It does help a little with not so red/irritated eyes in the morning though.
>>
>>35219279
wait, do you lucid dream all the time? I have read into lucid dreaming also and seen post of people that said they feel tired the next day because of lucid dreaming.
>>
>>35219315
No, I very rarely have a lucid dream. For the most I don't remember my dreams.
I just meant I know about the different REM and sleep stages because of my interest in lucid dreaming.
Wake up 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9 etc hours after falling asleep.
>>
>>35219345
fuck, idk then dude.
I am in the military, and I work my ass off everyday, i try to get like 8-10 hours sleep everyday and still wake up and through out the day tired as fuck. Maybe your job is just demanding mentally and physically. You need a break or vacation.
>>
>>35219102
Maybe, MAYBE, melatonine could help.
>>
>>35219376
Just a student with a student job. Used to have more energy, not sure where it all went.

I think my best shot is giving cardio a chance, just have to figure out how much is necessary.

>>35219384
I don't think you can buy melatonin here. Even if you can, it is definitely a prescription drug and I doubt my doctor will give me it.

Not going to buy it outside the borders.
>>
Maybe you have sleep apnea? Check with your doctor about that. Might have to do some sleep tests tho.
>>
>>35219426
where the fuck you from?
>>
>>35219479
Sleep apnea includes snoring though, right? I have never heard that I should be snoring, so I doubt it is that unless it is possible to have sleep apnea without snoring.

>>35219480
Denmark but as I read it, melatonin is banned in most of Europe (and Canada?). I can't figure out if it's available as prescription here though, hard to find information on melatonin here.
>>
>>35219526
Sleep apnea doesn't HAVE to include snoring, but it is a sign. Biggest giveaway of it is definitely trouble sleeping. How is your diet? Getting your fruits and beggies in?
>>
>>35219568
Diet is alright, I don't eat much junk food but I could probably eat some more fruits and veggies, though I do eat the rare banana, carrots and other.

Have never really eaten much fruits/veggies, one or two pieces a day.
>>
>>35219590
Only other suggestion I would give is to get yourself ready for sleep. No electronics 1 hour before bed. Try reading a book and drinking some tea.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.