[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people lift shirtless in america? How is That tolerated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20151210-WA0002.jpg (140 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151210-WA0002.jpg
140 KB, 640x427
Why do people lift shirtless in america? How is That tolerated at the gym? Dont they get a warning or kicked out? I mean seriously?
>>
becus muh freedoms
>>
I've literally never seen anyone shirtless in a gym
>>
>No shoes
>No shirt
>No service
>>
>>35217949
I'm not anti or pro gun or anything. Do people take their guns to the gym in America? Are most gyms gun free zones?
>>
>>35217949
Maybe stop watching god damn YouTube videos and assuming that's what America is you piece of shit eurofag fuccboi amerihater jizz dumpster
>>
>>35218217
This is a stupid question because I don't know.
>>
>>35218217
You're overestimating the amount of people who carry in the first place.

America isn't a political comic.
>>
>>35218217
I have no knowledge of american culture (other than tv) and I can tell you that that is a stupid question
>>
>>35217949
why should it not be tolerated?
+ i've never ever seen anyone shirtless except this one time late at night where 5 mins before the gum closed this guy thought he was alone and took his shirt of to check himself in the mirror
>>
Never ever ever seen a guy shirtless at the gym, not even Manny the manlet who checks himself in the mirror more than he lifts.
>>
>>35217949
so thats why people sometimes use stone when talking about weight units
>>
>>35217949
>lifting when you don't even eat
skellys will never learn
>>
>>35218217
i leave mine in my car. i don't think i've seen a gun free zone gym.
>>
>>35218217
>There are not as many gun owners as you think
>Most people who have guns have them "concealed" so you would probably never know
>Because of our constitution, there is no such thing as a "gun free zone" outside of like schools and gov buildings. Idk how you're imagining that works
>implying I like it here
>implying it really matters anyway
>>
File: arnie.jpg (9 KB, 182x276) Image search: [Google]
arnie.jpg
9 KB, 182x276
Never seen a guy shirtless in the gym in America. But when I lived in Asia, a ubiquity of skinnyfat, fat, and dyels, running around shirtless, getting in the way, practicing kicks in front of the racks, generally acting like heathens.
>>
>>35218217
My gym doesn't ban guns but it's bad form to let people see your if you're carrying. I've brought mine before, but it went straight into my locker when nobody was looking and went right back into my pants when I was done working out. If anyone lets you see their gun like it's not a big deal they're low class.
>>
>>35218217
~99% of gun owners keep their guns at home and dont carry them around outside (unless they're going to the shooting range or out hunting)

getting a gun for self-defense is mostly about protecting yourself against home invasion, so you can actually fight back when someone breaks into your house.

a few people also carry guns outside their home, but 99% of them keep it concealed.

people who open carry in public are few and far between.
>>
>>35218217
Yes and no.
>>
>>35219013
This
>>
>>35219013
I live in the ass end of Louisiana where you're literally a faggot if you don't own atleast one gun and locals still give people funny looks if they open carry. It's the autism of the gun world.
>>
>>35218217
>being this eurotarded
>>
>>35218217
I can't say for sure because I've never been to Europe but when you guys go to the dentist do you literally say "just fuck my shit up" or is that just something I saw in some comic one time
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.