[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IM insulin injections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: _20151211_145516.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1063) Image search: [Google]
_20151211_145516.jpg
119 KB, 1080x1063
Hey /fit/, what are the best intramuscular injection sites for insulin? I have t1d and need my insulin to work faster when I get hyperglycemic. Also, tips on insulin use for gains pls
>>
Injecting insulin IM
>>
>>35217551
You dont.
I.V. is an alternative though.
>>
>>35218670
dont fucking listen to this guy, intravaneous injection is FAST. when i went from 205 down to 165, i manage to somehow hit a vein during my insulin injection twice (2 different occasions) the first time i was stuck chasing my BS and eventually went to the er because i had enough sugar too the pooint of chasing that potential low that i was pale and throwing up. 2nd time i chased it more logically but now DO NOT inject in my arms, i would do IM only if you really want to go that route, but rotating sites can also make the HYPERS go down a bit faster.
>>
>>35217551

The thigh.

t. Nurse
>>
You're supposed to inject subcutaneously, not intramuscular
>>
>>35217551
Not injecting insulin subcu is literally retard mode and you deserve whatever you get

Source: 17 years of type 1 diabetes
>>
>>35219322
So which is better, IM or IV? IV would be fastest but I'm kind of scared to try it. I have hit abdominal muscle before by accident, but I got a really bad muscle spasm and bent the needle a lot. Effect was quick, but I'd like to find a better site. Leg\calf maybe?
>>
>>35219666
What were your experiences with insulin IV/IM?
>>
>>35219771
None. There is never any reason to do it. No one advocates it. No one does it, except maybe dumb fucks who think it's a good idea to take this shit to win a $5 trophy
>>
>>35219666
This
T.5year t1d
>>
>>35219666
>>35219879

Same

I didn't realise how much retardation about insulin gets spewed around on /fit/
>>
>>35217551
inzulin is not to be injected in the muscle as most aas

i currently use it as addition to my standard precontest protocol
1100/700/500/500(mg) for testdepo/masteron/tren acetat/npp
dianabol at 50mg daily

inzulin brand is called humalog
i use it as preworkout at 15ius (sometimes up to 20)
however i advise you to start at 3-4 ius daily and build up from there
gains can be compared to when first time i started 350mg test cycle

matching a nice set of basic aas compounds with inzulin and gh is the key for bodybuilding

sorry for unorganized post
>>
>>35219812
Actually I'm a track athlete and whenever I go to compete I get a huge blood glucose spike from the adrenaline rush I sometimes get. SubQ isn't fast enough to fix it and it totally wrecks my performance. Just need some advice from people who've tried it
>>
How does insulin help with muscle growth?
>>
>>35219921
So when you use it before the gym, is that so the insulin will peak at the end of your workout?
>>
>>35219950
yes
also that is where the myth of "15min anabolic window" originates from
>>
>>35220059
Thank you anon
>>
>>35217551
>insulin IM not SQ
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.