[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has all of the hate on /fit/ driven away all of the manlets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Height Results.png (1 MB, 1036x1302) Image search: [Google]
Height Results.png
1 MB, 1036x1302
Has all of the hate on /fit/ driven away all of the manlets?

The average fitizen was 5'9 just a couple of months ago according to the sticky survey and now it's considerably taller.
>>
>>35216858
No, people just started lying
>>
>>35216858
Are you fucking retarded? It is obvious that a majority lied about their height. Like half the people take these polls serious.
>>
>>35216866
>>35216877
This.

OkCupid did a study on peoples' height, and somehow (Idk how) found that they, on average, add an extra 2 inches to their height when reporting it.
>>
File: eyebrow.jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow.jpg
7 KB, 278x181
>>35218406
Including the women?
>>
>>35218435
Women add an extra 2 inches to everything
>>
>>35218435
Yup, although they don't lie by 2 inches. They lie by a bit less.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/
>>
> self-reported results
>worth the paper they're written on
>>
>>35216858
This pIace just has more Iiars now.

>7'8 here
>>
>>35216858
/fit/ puts an abnormal amount of emphasis on being tall, so whenever a poll comes up, people just lie about their heights, it's why nearly everyone on /fit/ is way above average, and there's a disproportionate amount of 6'4"+ people here. Because they're not that tall.

Pretty sure another poll taken proved that the average /fit/ browser is 17 and either doesn't lift, or has lifted for less than 6 months, too.
>>
That's pretty much a normal distribution tbf ham.
>>
>>35218533
Fuckin manlet 9 foot master race reporting in.
>>
>>35216858
>manlets
what a faggoty word
>>
>He isn't 5'0" dwarf-mode

Never gonna make it laddy
>>
>>35219419
Almost 50% is significantly above average. There's no way that 25% of the population is above 6'1", it should be much more that people are between about 5'8 and 5'11", it's pretty rare to see people that are that much above that in real life, seeing as those are pretty much the max height humans grow to with optimum nutrition generally.
>>
>>35219496
Average height in the US is like 5'10. It's pretty reasonable the distribution would look like OP
>>
>>35219541
I know what the average height is, but still, 25% of the population is not above 6'1", at all. That being said, putting 5'10 in the same category as 6' is going to skew statistics a lot, most of that group is going to be closer to 5'10. More people should be sitting in the 5'9 category as well, one inch below average should be much, much more common than 4 inches above it.
>>
I'd leave this site if I was a manlet too

a lot of bants thrown their way
>>
>>35219570
True. You've convinced me Senpai
>>
>>>/jp/14466581
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.