[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does it matter how i get my calories ? i had a real hunger for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 20101021-croissants-15[1].jpg (50 KB, 560x371) Image search: [Google]
20101021-croissants-15[1].jpg
50 KB, 560x371
does it matter how i get my calories ?

i had a real hunger for croissants today so i ate 7 of them for dinner. 420 gram of butter, sugar and salt. equaling 2000 cals.

it was really easy to down them even though i normally have a hard time getting to 3k cals a day.

is it okay to use these kinds of foods? instead of rice and pasta?

i think i could easily get to 5k cals on this stuff even though 3k with rice is impossible for me.
>>
If it's fits your macros, it's ok, if not, then not ok.
>>
>>35214655
Absolutely disgusting. Please kill yourself.
>>
File: 1439484616696.png (291 KB, 450x646) Image search: [Google]
1439484616696.png
291 KB, 450x646
>>35214655
Bro.

You almost ate FOUR STICKS OF FUCKING BUTTER FOR DINNER.
>>
OP as much as I agree with the 2nd poster that it's disgusting, i know that feel. For some reason croissants are one of my most strongly craved food items. Nothing beats a well made croissant, while it's still hot too.
>>
>>35214655

>7 croissants for dinner.

I got mega baked in Amsterdam and I didn't eat that many :^I Self discipline, bro.
>>
>>35214655
>420 gram of butter, sugar and salt. equaling 2000 cals.
there are slightly more than 3k cals in 420 grams of butter. and that's without checking your sugar intake.
the first step to counting your calories is learning to count, man!
>>
>>35214768
dude i said they weigh 420 gram in total learn to read.>>35214739
you to
>>
>>35214768
uh.... 7 croissants total 420 grams. He's not saying he had 420 grams of just butter.
>>
>>35214756
it was within my daily calories

also nobody answered my question yet
>>
>>35215378
Do you know micros
>>
>>35215378
You're question was answered in the very first post.

If the food you're consuming fits your macro's you're good to go. Now whether or not you want to replace all the rice and potatoes in you're diet with fucking croissants is an entirely different question that is honestly retarded.
>>
>>35215391
>>35215399
i ate vegetables and fruit as well today ?

i was asking if the calories are worse in that sugar bread
>>
>>35214655
that's alot of fat and carbs breh. it's a fine substitute for rice/pasta as far as your goals go, so yeah enjoy. but just make sure you hit your protein targets
>>
>>35215405
>Micros only come from fruit and veg.
Eat proper food you slut. Those butterbreads you're eating gives you nothing. A plate of oysters will give you enough zink to rape manhattan. Go strong to get strong.
>>
>>35215405
Calories are still just calories, calories in and calories out doesn't matter as long as you're hitting your macros.

What changes however are the different kinds of fats, protein, sugars etc. etc. But since you're only asking about calories then yes you're fine to eat all the croissants you want.

>please read up on your nutrition
>>
>>35214739
>not eating 4 sticks of bulletproof(tm) organic, grass-fed, fair trade, free range, activated butter per day
Not gonna make it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.