[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is SL 5x5 a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
is SL 5x5 a meme?
>>
It's a ripoff of ss. Just do ss and power cleans
>>
>>35214622
Replace squat on B days with power cleans.
>>
>>35214622
I think SL is better than SS for a few reasons.
Mainly increased volume and better information on the website.
>>
is ICF better than SL?
>>
>>35214696
if you dont want to look like a t-rex AND have a lot of time on your hands, then yes
>an average workout can easily take 2-2½ hours
>>
>>35214634
everyone is saying ss is just a meme though
>>
>>35215679
1 lower body, 1 push, and 1 pull lift per day
workout 3x per week
eat lots
sleep lots

that's the foundation of pretty much every effective starter routine

it's not a complicated affair, just pick one and go.
>>
>>35215679
they're not memes, theyre just shitty routines. if you want a good routine you use common sense and don listen to an internet guru whos been lifting for 16 years and cant bench 3 plate or a fat trainwreck of a failure of a powerlifter and """""coach""""""
candito's linear program and izzy's from powerlifting to win novice routine are by far the best ready made programs you can find
>>
>>35215679
Thats mostly butthurt fuccbois who want to get in shape for their bikini contests in 3 months and don't want to do more than 3 exercises.

Its not a bad program for people just starting out who want to get stronger. It won't make you look good though.

I'm convinced everyone freaks out about omg huge quadz only because being a skinny faggot is popular and twig legs are the norm.
>>
>>35215770
i dont think people are freaking cus of huge quads, i think they are freaking out cus of huge quads realtive to the upper body, but i dont know why SS seems to work the upper body enough
>>
>>35214696
but its way more intense and time consuming, I got burned out after 3 months and my average time was 2 hours. You gotta eat like a fucking beast to recover from ICF.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.