[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help fit, i'm getting a haircut in a bit and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Picture of me 10.png (299 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 10.png
299 KB, 480x480
I need your help fit, i'm getting a haircut in a bit and i'm wondering what's the most fit haircut. This is my hair right now. Appreciate your help.
>>
Hitler youth. Also, >>>/fa/
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>35213597

I'd go with something like this.
>>
>>35213600
i'm not looking to be a hipster.
>>
>>35213605
goddamnit
>>
File: johann.jpg (25 KB, 323x344) Image search: [Google]
johann.jpg
25 KB, 323x344
keep it as is, maybe just ask them to tidy it up a little or whatever.

the side part with medium-long hair is certified /fa/ for 2016

don't get a fucking hitler youth, it was good for about 3 months in 2012 but now it's played out and doesnt even look good on 90% of people.
>>
Cut it short and quit being a faggot
>>
saitama mode is the only way
>>
Grow it out, and grow a beard / goatee. I see a mini Golden One
>>
File: jordan barett.jpg (518 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
jordan barett.jpg
518 KB, 1500x1000
>>35213597
Just get a haircut that compliments your face and drop the "/fit/ haircuts" autism.
>>
>>35213597
Buzz cut. High and tight. Shaved. Those are acceptable.
>>
>>35215271
>Buzz cut. High and tight
They look like total shit half the time tho.
>>
>>35215280
Yeah, if you look like total shit. If you have an ugly face or a bad shaped head no haircut will save you.
>>
Short back and sides looks good on everyone. Get that, then take a week to figure out if you want to shave it like >>35215271 suggests or play it safe and grow it back.

Its a nicely noncommital strategy IMO.
>>
cornrows
>>
>>35213597
Try to get a crest.
>>
>>35213597
I miss the 90's too, OP.
>>
>>35213597
Don't listen to /fit/ about haircuts familia
you look fine don't change anything
grow a beard if you can
>>
your hair seems to be at a pretty good length.
see if you can find some nice haircut for that length, you'd kinda stand out from all the hitler youths.
or you could just go for shorter on sides, etc.
>>
You are good looking, but you look like a kid. You look like 14 or something. And it's not because you are short(yes, you are short, look at your shoulders).

How tall are you? And you hair looks good,dude. Don't change.
>>
Keep what you got or Hilter Youth.
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>35213597
>>
>>35213597
mirin hair
you need to cut bf though faM
>>
File: June1314_draisaitl_hs[1].jpg (105 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
June1314_draisaitl_hs[1].jpg
105 KB, 300x400
>>35213597
>>
Only get a buzz cut if you want to look like yet another generic faggot lifter. Otherwise get a haircut that actually suits you.

>B-B-UT IF U LOOK GUD THEN BUZZCUT LOOK GUD

No, if you look good you can GET BY on a buzzcut, but an actual hairstyle that compliments your face would add a thousand fucking points to your attractiveness.

I see a lot of men on the street I can't even tell apart. They all look the same. Find your style.
>>
>>35216728
this fuck
>>
>>35216896
Found him.

Don't worry dude, you can just wear a hat.
>>
Buzz or undercut.

Or really, whatever hairstyle you like. If you have confidence you can rock whatever the fuck you want.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.