[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wanking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
I am right handed. Has too much wanking caused my right chest region to be flatter than the left?
>>
>>35210981
not OP but I've been using my left hand to wank all my life and now my member bends to the right, about 15 degrees. Is this fixable?
>>
>>35210995

Mine does the opposite. Not fixable without shortening
>>
>>35210995
Interesting. I use my right hand and it bends left
>>
I wank with right hand. My right pec is bigger and my penus bend to the left
>>
You guys must have a totally retarded fapping strat to have your dick going the opposite way of your fapping hand. Like I really really really don't understand
>>
>>35210981
i am also concerned about this - any suggestions on exercises to fix it?

seriously
>>
>>35210981
Switch hand, retarded faggots.
>>
File: profeser.jpg (18 KB, 469x362) Image search: [Google]
profeser.jpg
18 KB, 469x362
>>35213410
i used to a lot when I was younger, but not in the last couple of years as much

Besides, that isn't a solution if the situation has been going on for a long time, but there must be one-armed exercises to even it out faster than just wanking (which isn't particularly good as a fucking exercise)
>>
>>35210981
No.

But what the fuck is up with that picture? Big but down to absolutely no hamstrings? Looks ridiculous.
>>
>>35211508
I wank with my right hand and my dick is bent to the right, is there a way to fix this?
>>
>>35213517
that's anatomically correct, you nitwit
>>
>>35213529
What are you talking about anatomically correct? Yes the legs come after the ass. But an ass is developed by hip extension and you can't extend your hips in a natural way without hamstrings which would get those developed too. This is photoshop, implants or the strangest use of glute isolations I've ever seen.
>>
>>35213538
she does the full asian squat, not the interrupted chair sit
>>
>>35213545
How would going lower exclude the hamstrings from hip extension?
>>
>>35213517
The fuck... no it doesn't.
Thosee chicks who do hamstring exercises in an obvious attempt to imitate the kind of ass she has.
>>
>>35213552
because the hammies get fully stretched out at the bottom, and deactivated when in the hole. it's a resting position. the only way to come out is glue power, which she's clearly got for days.
>>
>>35213565
It's absolutely ridiculous to think that they would just not be used throughout the lift. Sure, the glutes are used more than the hamstrings but the hamstrings are in no way "deactivated" when extending the hip from the bottom position.
>>
File: asian-squat-1.jpg (2 MB, 5150x3427) Image search: [Google]
asian-squat-1.jpg
2 MB, 5150x3427
>>35213599
you dense motherfucker. does she look like she's working out?

no. but to get out of this position, you have to use the glutes to the max. if you don't go low, down into the hole, you're gonna end up T-Rex mode, disproportionate, and basically stunting yourself.
>>
>>35213609
Oh you think she got developed glutes from just using the squat unweighted as a resting position, and not in training? Then why don't all Asians have huge glutes? Asians are famous for Hank Hill asses.
>>
>>35213618
No, no i don't. I think she got those glorious glutes and legs from training weighted squats down to that position and back up. are you this stupid, or just trolling? can you really not put two and two together without having it spelled out for you?
>>
>>35213633
But I said that you can't get out of that position WITHOUT hamstrings. You then posted an image of a woman resting at the bottom of a unweighted squat, like that has some relevance. When she gets out of that position she's going to have to use the hamstrings too, to some degree. But it's, as you say, a rested position. Do you think that you're supposed to relax at the bottom of a full squat? Even if it's paused you're absolutely not supposed to relax.

Are you saying that the woman in the picture you posted is in the same position as she would be in the bottom of a weighted squat? Relaxed with a rounded back and all?
>>
>>35213653
you're just unable to do the full range squat, so you do that bullshit half squat. it's atg or nothing. when did /fit/ get so pussified?

>Are you saying that the woman in the picture you posted is in the same position as she would be in the bottom of a weighted squat? Relaxed with a rounded back and all?
yes, doofus. that's what i'm saying. that's called a pause atg squat.
>>
>>35210981
not a single muscle overtrained or overemphasised. perfection.

i will save this pic, and wank to it later. it's healthier that way.
>>
File: Klokov.png (415 KB, 624x450) Image search: [Google]
Klokov.png
415 KB, 624x450
>>35213665
I didn't say anything about my own squat. We're both talking about full squats here.

And that's not what a paused squat looks like at all.
>>
>>35213684
that niggers doing it right. he could go lighter on the weight though, and build up the gluitus maximus strength and he wouldn't have to rely on his ab gut so much to bear the weight
>>
>>35213517
Shes just not flexing her hamstrings.
>>
>>35210981
Source? I can't find this chink on instagram/twitter
>>
@momojiang

No results.
>>
>>35213698
>build up the gluteus maximums strength

Nigga do you even know who this is? He probably has more glute strength than all of /fit/ combined.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.