[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP GENERAL fat dissolver edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1449738579118s.jpg (8 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
1449738579118s.jpg
8 KB, 250x185
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
Has anyone heard from maseratilabs? He's been ignoring my emails
>>
>>35210788
He's on vacation for a week
>>
>>35210781
all of the sources in the pastebin take me to websites for buying "private" email adresses.
>>
If I'm not in a big hurry, and am a complete chicken shit to be honest, would it be ok to just take 100mg every day?

Would I still experience weightloss, just at a slower rate? I have rosacea so my face is always hot, I don't want to turn up the heat too much or I'll look full blown tomatoe.
>>
File: 1411179807628.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1411179807628.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
>taking rat poison

have fun commiting sudoku fat fags
>>
File: bernie.png (289 KB, 808x549) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
289 KB, 808x549
>>35211822
this.

these threads are even more retarded than the roid threads.
>>
>>35211846
>>35211822
>implying
If you do your research and aren't a total moron and pop 20pills. The chances of dying are higher getting out of bed in the morning.
>>
File: 1431008999184.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1431008999184.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>35211522
Yeah this. Wtf.
>>
>>35211589

Have you ever tried melanotan 2 for the rosacea?

100mg isn't optimal, your blood concentration will always be low but it will still crush clean or eca etc

Your diet would have to be absolutely on point.
>>
Anyone order from iggy recently?
>>
>>35211522
>>35212236

If you guys are this stupid, you probably shouldn't be taking DNP. Actually, take it to remove your genes from the pool.
>>
>>35212503
My diet is pretty good imo. I really just eat chicken breast, salmon, green beans, scrambled eggs, and carrots.

And no to the melanotan 2. I'm going to book a dermatologist and try to get lazer treatment.
>>
>>35212576
Just elaborate you ass.
>>
>>35212503
Do you have any experience with that low of a dosage? You say it will still crush clen?
>>
>>35211522
moron
>>
>>35214103
>>35212576
it may be helpful for us who are new to this for someone to just answer a question rather than call us idiots.

do we just email these people and tell them what we want?
is it safe to email them from just a gmail account or does it have to be from a super secret anonymous email?
do they take payment over paypal?

seriously, if someone, somewhere on 4chan was a decent, helpful person, that'd be great.
>>
>>35214359
the only way to find out is by trying right?
>>
>>35214359
I used a regular email when I ordered. Just dont be a total sperglord in your message
>>
>>35214359
Most of them won't take Paypal, mostly Bitcoin.
Most of them like to be contacted through an anonymous email service, like safe-mail.

That's the way I've done it, at least. Good luck.
>>
I did 500mg dnp ed 2 days, how long before my glycogen refills?

Does anyone else do dnp 2 days on or off?
>>
>>35215366
This is my believe on dnp...why look and feel like shit while using it. I can't handle looking fat ever. After 4 consecutive days on dnp, the water retention makes me look fat, and my energy is gone. Dnp spikes the metabolism up to 50%, which is insane when you realize that speed only spikes it by 3%. This is how I use dnp to always look lean and vascular. I take 400-500mg in the morning, which gets me wired...dnp is an adrenal stimulant. I never take it more than 2 consecutive days, and no more than 3 days per week. This way my body doesn't soak up water, and my glycogen never gets totally depleted...my metabolism is severely spiked. I look better consistently and feel well using this approach. This is not my creation. It belongs to a pro who is my close friend. He swears by it.
>>
>tfw ordered over a week ago, still no mail.

:( forever fat
>>
Anyone heard from maserati? I guess he exit scammed again lol.
>>
>>35216990
Nah, he's on vacation until Friday of next week.
>>
thoughts on taking 250mg in morning and 250mg before bed instead of 500mg every morning? sounds really smart matter of fact im a genius
>>
>>35218008
I did this, and you still feel lethargic and you sweat all day.

However, it's doable. Thats what I did midway through my cycle, and I was losing 1lb or more per day. Just start slow, 1 pill in the morning or evening, and assess your tolerance. If you feel literally next to no symptoms for the first week (yes, take for 1 pill for a week), then try taking a second pill, 12 hours apart from your first one.

The worst part by far is the lethargy.
>>
I read that dnp could cause Hyperkalemia, so is there any backing to this? Should I stop potassium supplementation?
>>
>>35218072
>The worst part by far is the lethargy.

For some reason the lethargy goes away entirely when I'm at the gym, it's at its worst in the mornings after I wake up.
>>
>>35220436
energy drinks help with the lethargy
>>
it's cool to take aspirin with this shit right. getting a headache
>>
>>35222756

I was drinking a fair bit of coffee on DNP but still felt tired as.

Late in my cycle I was drinking 500ml cans of sugar free red bull and felt way better, I hadn't supplemented taurine up to that point so I'm thinking that (liver production of taurine supressed whilst on dnp) or something else in Red Bullshit made a fair difference in how I felt...more so mentally than physically
>>
>>35210788
He sent my stuff out thursday night. It's en route right now. Haven't really seen anyone talk about his stuff though. So going to do an ignition test and water test when I get it. Will post in here to let you lads know the results.
IF ANYONE ORDERED FROM MASERATI HE WAS ON VACATION.

>>35223019
If the fuggin pastebin suggests an ECA stack to be taken alongside this shit then one could assume taking A by itself would be just fine. But you didn't read the pastebin, did you? You just scrolled down to the sources.
>>
>>35225747
i didn't know wtf an ECA stack was and I'm not gonna look it up if it's just a suggestion. I got all the required supps and the dnp fuck you nigger
>>
>>35225747
>ignition test and water test
what exactly do you do and why?
>>
>>35226182
Ignite DNP see if it combusts, because they used to use DNP to ignite dynamite.
Put DNP in water to see if the water turns yellow, as DNP is also a dye.
>>
>>35226319
hmm...I might test my shit.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.