[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I started working out in the summer starting at 186lb's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Fucking bellyfat.jpg (4 MB, 6244x2980) Image search: [Google]
Fucking bellyfat.jpg
4 MB, 6244x2980
Hey /fit/, I started working out in the summer starting at 186lb's and am currently 175lbs and want to drop to 165-160. However, I can't seem to burn this belly fat that has been sitting on my midsection. Here is my workout regime and diet.

>Diet consists of 1400-1500kcal a day. To maintain current weight my body requires 1.9kcal. I eat turkey, pork, chicken, and the occasional rice with steam vegetables. I also eat salads and fruits everyday.
>My workout regime consists of heavy lifting on
>3x6,4,2 of bench, cleans, Squats deadlifts at 90-100% of max percentage.
>Super sets in between of dumbbells, pullups, and anything that is upperbody or lower body depending on leg day, upperbody, shoulders etc.
>Also run everyday for 30 minutes on the treadmill at 6.7 speed currently which takes me 3.3mi each time.
I do cheat with cookies though. Goddamn cookies.

What can I do to keep burning this visceral belly fat.
>>
show front,
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo12.jpg (57 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo12.jpg
57 KB, 800x600
>>35210399
>>
>>35210384
How tall are you?
>>
>>35210414
Day 1 sunday - Legs/Back/Bi's

2x leg curl: 15 reps
4x Squats: 8 reps
3x lying leg curl after squats: 15 reps
4x T-bar row: 12 reps
3x Bicep Curls: 12 reps (superset with calf raise)
3x BB Shrugs: 15 reps
3x Calf Raises: 20 reps

Day 2 Monday - Chest/Shoulder's/Tri's

3x Flat Bench Press: 8 reps
4x Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 12 reps
3x Flat Dumbbell Fly: 12 reps
3x Military Press: 12 reps
3x dumbbell skull crushers/overhead tricep extensions: 12 reps
3x Weighted Bench dips: 8 reps

Day 4 Wednesday - Legs/Back/Bi's

4x Deadlifts: 5 reps
3x Barbell Lunges: 8 reps
3x chin-up/Pullups: 6 reps
3x T-bar row: 12 reps
3x Barbell/dumbbell Curls: 12 reps (with calf raise)
3x Calf Raises: 15 reps
3x Farmer's walk

Day 6 Friday - Chest/Shoulder's/Tri's

3x Incline bench press: 8 reps
4x Dumbbell Bench Press: 12 reps
3x Flat Dumbbell Fly: 12 reps
3x lateral raise: 12 reps
3x weighted dips: 6 reps
3x Dumbbell skull crushers/overhead tricep extensions: 12 reps

cardios and abs on days off

youre routine is clear shit and probably your diet too

basic diet: oatmeal + eggs or cereal and peanut butter toast with fruit and nuts
lunch chicken rice or potatoes
dinner: fish with sauted veggies (carrots broc or romanian)

snack: fruit with greek yogurt nuts
late night snack: cottage cheese only with nuts
>>
>>35210461
5'8-5'9
>Manlet status
>>
>>35210414
stop shaving your chest brah it looks like shit. Get a trimmer and get a nice consistent length across your body. Looks way better and you won't get disgusting ingrown hairs that everyone is drawn too.
>>
>>35210466
Yeah, I was thinking that it was my routine that was having me plateau for the last few weeks. Thanks for the regime, I'll give it a go for the next few weeks and see if I can get over the plateau.
>>
>>35210384
If you want to stop cheating with cookies, just invest in caffeine pills, or drink more coffee/tea. It suppresses hunger a little, and will keep your mind off of food.
Of course, any stimulant works for that, but smoking is shitty, and all of the good stimulants are illegal.
>>
>>35210507
I drink black coffee every once in a while, should I ingest it more often?
>>
>>35210507
buy gum if you're craving sugars or just eat fruit with greek yogurt not that hard and vanilla yogurt + apples is quite tasty and is enough for a sweet tooth
>>
>>35210514
Yeah, as long as you don't ever add in any milk or sugar. Coffee alone has 0 calories, and like 150-200mg caffeine per cup (if I recall correctly).
>>
>>35210489
Thanks. I rarely shave, but the hair growth on my chest grows irregularly.
>>
File: shark.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
>>35210466
>actual advice
is this fit?
>>
>>35210466
Also, is this heavy at around 85-90% of weightlifting percentage?
>>
Lose weight.

You can't "lose belly fat" you can only lose weight in general, spot reduction is a myth, which you would know if you had read the goddam STICKY
>>
File: eb.jpg (83 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
eb.jpg
83 KB, 500x594
>>35210466
saved
>>
>>35210567
I'm just trying to get shredded m8.
>>
>>35210597

Yeah, lose weight. If you want to have a less flabby belly you have to just lose weight in general, there is no such thing as "losing belly fat", just "losing fat"
>>
>>35210597
you already got the only advice you need
you wont get anything better from this board

its weird for someone to give that kind detail advice in fit
>>
>>35210606
Well, I've been gradually losing weight in a healthy manner and drinking lots of water. I'll just follow the lifting regime, keep running 30 mins a day, and add up the healthy fats and proteins.
>>
I appreciate all the help and responses from the /fitfags/ really didn't expect it despite lurking /fit/ for ages.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.