[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: 1385714020303.png (192 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1385714020303.png
192 KB, 500x500
See old one is dying and reaching max..
I'm looking to buy some Jew powder. I usual go to my local small chain or BBcom. Average prices but I want to know if I could get it cheaper online and if so what site do you recommend?
>>
Guess I'll go fuck myself.
>>
>>35210036
Gold Standard whey.

How do I work on legs at planet faggot?
I would like to not do smith machine squats cause that's fucking retarded. But if I have no choice then what would change
>>
>>35210199
Leg press with slow strict form, leg extensions, hamstring curls and calf raises in the Smith.
>>
Bumping. I'm starting my journey and should I work cardio first and lose weight and then go into lifting?
Captcha: select all food
>>
>>35210563
Depends. How much do you weigh now?
>>
>>35210575
I'm at 131 from 147, been doing simple things like cutting portions and not eating shit every day. I'm going to the gym now and doing elliptical,stair master, and bike and increasing the time and amount every time I go.
>>
>>35210608
If you're a woman eat at maint and work out. Male, eat at a surplus and working. Cardio if you'd like but after.
>>
I ate a meal earlier today, then 10 minutes later I puked it up. How do i enter it accurately in my calorie tracker? Certainly there was some caloric benefit, but how much would I actually get?
>>
Can you do leg press without visiting snap city? Will it fuck my squat form?
>>
>>35210199
goblet squats
>>
>>35210199
>How do I work on legs at planet faggot?
Walk to a better gym.
>>
>>35211555
>2015
>walking
>not lunging everywhere you go

It's like you want to remain part of humanity.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-07-40-17.png (100 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-07-40-17.png
100 KB, 720x1280
How on earth can I bulk when I do shit like this at work? Seems downright impossible
>>
File: 1448798065901.jpg (88 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
1448798065901.jpg
88 KB, 600x859
Are natty test boosters total bullshit or are there some that work for size?

Whats that supp thats not quite a steroid but more intense than test boosters. I can't remember what it was

Gold Standard whey vs generic WPI like Venom and Bulk. Which is better?
>>
>>35211825

Eat more. Also drink your calories

I'm in pretty much the same boat and even maintaining requires a lot of milk (sometimes junk food too) on top of the food.
>>
https://youtu.be/EmGcBQU-C-Y?t=32s

How's my form?
>>
>>35211949
>Are natty test boosters total bullshit
Yes.
>>
>>35211976

Bad. Probably more than I can go over in one post.
>>
>>35211981
thought so, I don't have access to steroids though :(
>>
>>35211976
If you would spend as much time working on adding weight as you have working on psyching yourself up to deadlift you'd go somewhere. Looks fine though kinda hard to fuck up sumo.
>>
I'm currently doing SS and have been thinking about adding some ab accessories. Waste of time? If not what are some good ones to do?
>>
Hey boyz, Baby's first bulk here.

I was a skelly (5'7 - 120lbs) and decided to bulk. Im now 140. Most of it was muscle and my lifts all went up a lot, however I naturally gained fat.

My athletic friend gave me advise by saying it was better to cut to 10% bf, and then bulk to 15%, once at 15% maintain for 2 weeks, and then go back to 10%, maintain for 2 weeks and continue this cycle.

I've never heard of this but he looks pretty good and told me that it's better than doing season long bulks where a lot of fat is gained. What does /fit/ think about this? Does anyone else do mini bulk/cut cycles?
>>
For faggos that use/used phenibut, where's a good place to get it from?

I'm also not a pussy so addiction won't be a problem.
>>
Need Help.
I'm skinny fat that threw out my back.
>discs are fine

What exercises can I do for the next week that'll help it heal and strengthen? Should I bulk / cut?

It's mainly Deadlift muscles that are hurt / weak.
>>
>>35210036
I'm a huge cellucor shill, but if you find one of their billion sponsored athletes you can buy their shit for 3/4 the price free shipping forever with their meme code, otherwise gnc generic whey is the way to go imo

>>35210199
Lunges,jump lunges

>>35210563
Do both, most overweight people can legit fuck their shit going hard on cardio so weightlifting will literally be an important source of calorie burning activity which will only he!l your progress. Good luck breh

>>35211542
See a doctor if you're throwing up meals

>>35211549
Leg press is pretty much masturbatory, do it if you want but don't be retarded and you'll be fine

>>35211825
Milk, gomad is called a meme specifically because milk is easy to drink and calorie intensive, get a taste for chocolate milk and you will always be wrestling between bulking and self hatred, have some with every meal, various meme shakes will help too

>>35211949
I've seen a few athletes using the latest meme from optimum who sweat by it, its their new black or some shit. I don't touch the stuff because I'm natty and you're a faggot, but that sounds like what you're looking for

>>35212111
This shit annoys me to do, I'd consider aiming for like 3-4 weeks, but for looking your absolute best all the time while making progress your friend is right

>>35212256
Bodyweight superman and cut

What workout clothing to people find lasts the longest? Price isn't really an issue I just want something that isn't shit quality and fits right(amerilard here, literally everything I buy short of semiformal attire is meant for someone with a bigger gut than myself)
>>
How do you guys bulk on a budget?
I'm a literally broke uni student. Cutting is fine as I can get my weekly shop to around £20 but I can't picture how to bulk cheap.
Because I'm struggling to eat all my cutting food because I'm eating a lot of veg, rice and beans which just fill me up.
And all the calorie heavy food is expensive as fuck.
>>
File: 2015-10-22 13.11.13.jpg (39 KB, 418x269) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-22 13.11.13.jpg
39 KB, 418x269
I gained 400g in a week, trying to clean bulk.
Is it to much, should u cut calorie intake a bit?
>>
>>35212256
Google 'Bill Starr lower back rehab protocol'. Read the post on his own blog and the post on the SS site. The program helped me a lot when I fucked my back.
>>
>>35212308
Pasta, rice, minced meat, greek yoghurt, whole milk. See if you can buy in bulk, that's probably cheaper
>>
>>35212308

Lamb over rice halal food is 5$ chicken broc chinese food 5$.

Basically same dinner everyday since i was 11 yrs old. Sometimes ill get a cheesebuger.
>>
>>35212350
Can't eat pasta but thanks for the tips.
I'm already eating 2 cups of rice a day and 250ml of whole milk with protein powder a day.
Got like 188g of protein a day but overall only like 1900 cals a day.

So I really need to eat like 7-1000 more cals when i start bulking.
I don't think I could cope eating any more rice and shiiiiit.
>>35212371
Genuinely can't afford spending an extra £5 a day. That is how broke I am after paying rent and gym fees.
I eat the exact same meals everyday all year. My flatmates think it's strange but it's all I can afford.
Any ideas for a calorie dense breakfast?
>>
File: 1438643400006.png (595 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1438643400006.png
595 KB, 800x600
I keep trying to up the weight on my back but my hands have the grip strength of a weak toddler, what should I do to fix this quick other than straps.
>>
>>35212389
>can't eat pasta
Why?

>250ml of whole milk a day
You can easily up that for more cals.

I forgot to add potatoes, they're also dirt cheap.

>Calorie dense breakfast
Bread, cheese (buy a 1kilo pack, lasts pretty long), bananas, oats, milk.
Also, this link might help: http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA
>>
>>35212479
I had a massive infection which rekt my internal organs and made me lose roughly 5 stone over the course of a few months.
Basically my digestive system can no longer cope with trying to digest pasta, noodles and most breads.
If I do I'm shitting and vomiting for a good day or so.
I'm keeping my milk intake low because I'm not sure how it'll effect what I've just mentioned as I've never been a huge milk drinker.

Thanks for the link and help though anon.
>>
>>35212514
Well damn, that sounds horrible. Good luck bro.
>>
>>35210036
Try to find out your nearest fonterra supplier. Buy that shit pure, in bulk.
>>
Skinnyfat. Experience in the gym, but due to illness, I've been in and out, so I haven't really improved.

Skinnyfat coworker kept talking shit. So we made a bet. First one to improve in 3 months wins.

How do I make sure I win? Stats;

6 feet tall, 180 lbs

Stronglifts;
235 deadlift
165 squat
140 bench
85 OHP

Do I keep up with Stronglifts, or split? Juicehead I work with keeps telling me to go on a split, but I'm hesitant to listen because he talks a lot of broscience.

Should I bulk, cut, or recomp?
>>
Are there any cutting agents that help minimize muscle loss besides dnp?

Ease of access would also be nice
>>
>>35212529
Yeah not great but I've learned to deal with it. Just extra careful with what I eat obviously.
I'm going to see how expensive using a shit load of sauces and peanut butter would be per week,
If possible I'll just have the calories I need to make up be Fage 0%, Peanut butter and like BBQ sauce on some pulled chicken or some shit.
>>
>No clue how many calories I've had today
>tomorrow is gym day
Do I go sneak a bowl or two of cereal in before going to bed?
>>
>>35212432
What?
In what possible way could grip strength impede your ability to increase the weight you put on your back?

Unless you are over heading the weight before lowering it onto your back....
>>
File: 1436913036392.jpg (254 KB, 1335x1214) Image search: [Google]
1436913036392.jpg
254 KB, 1335x1214
I've started this routine this week, it's intense but I'm using relatively light weights, should I work out six days a week instead of the 3? Then when I move to higher weights move back to 3 days?
>I'm a hungry skeleton
>>
>>35210036
just go scrape the bottom of an oven
>>
When cooking in bulk for the rest of the week, if you marinade the meat for cooking how do you calculate the calories form the marinade per meal?
Do you just divide the amount of marinade used per meal?
>>
File: 1439855685345.jpg (63 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1439855685345.jpg
63 KB, 706x706
>>35212552
Im sorry I worded that bad I mean working my back and other Pull motions. My rows cannot go up anymore weight with proper form at this point cause my fingers cant keep up.
>>
What's the best way to go about lifting while on painkillers? Just got my wisdom teeth taken out. Been lifting for a little over a year now and I'm loving the progress, I don't really want to stop. Any inherent benefits or dangers while lifting on painkillers? I won't be on them long, just about a week, but I wanna make it.
>>
>>35212692
>Any inherent benefits or dangers while lifting on painkillers?
Don't do anything past your normal routines. The drugs will prevent you feeling strains and extra pains and you can get injured more easily. Other than that make sure you're not high on the meds as you will more easily get distracted from the exercises and end up falling or dropping stuff on toes and shit.
>>
File: 1448739299635.png (603 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1448739299635.png
603 KB, 630x630
Brehs help

>be me
>be 6'/205 lbs
>lift 3on1off
>bench 225 for reps
>squat 275 for reps
>eat 2000-2500 kcals daily and gain weight
JUST WHY? Everyone else stays lean all the time and I gain weight like crazy. Just this morning, I had gained 5lbs AGAIN!

Could it be diet sodas? I once read something about their fattening effect, could it be true? I rarely eat candy and maybe once or twice a month I eat pizza or something like that.
>>
>>35212803
Either your TDEE is off or your cal counting is off. Dont' believe the 'muh genes' or 'this silly diet' meme. What is your daily diet? Are you sure you are counting the cals right?
>>
>>35212866
Yes. I walk everyday to school and stuff, maybe 2-3 miles, plus about an 1h20min of working out. So I dont move a lot, but im a pretty heavy set guy, so my calorie consumption should be atleast decent.

My breakfast is always the same, it alone has like 300-400 calories, high quality proteins and long (?) carbs. Then I eat at school or at home a normal sized meal, usually its rice and chicken/beef.
I eat completely normal food and nothing "fatty".

I get around 160-200 grams of protein daily and drink around 2-3l of water. I drink diet sodas sometimes as much as 3 litres a day, I know its horrible.
>>
GUYS.

So, yesterday was my birthday and as my parents knew that I was starting to work out more, they bought me random accessories for that purpose.

What's /fit/'s opinion on those elastic bands and suspension trainers? I'm basically just starting, are they recommendable?
>>
Having trouble getting my 3x5 bench press past 70kgs. I've heard a good trick is to alternate adding volume with adding weight. How does this work, given I'm doing SL so basically benching alternate days? I was thinking

3x5 weight I can do
3x7 same weight
3x8 same weight
3x5 new weight (+ 2.5kg)

But is that too slow if I was adding 2.5 every session until recently? Basically I think I'm reaching linear limit but was hoping to get to more like 100kg before switching to a full intermediate program.
>>
>>35212905
Deload. Put 60kg on the bar and start from there. You'll go flying over 70
>>
>>35212890
>I drink diet sodas sometimes as much as 3 litres a day, I know its horrible.
>and drink around 2-3l of water
Dude? less liquids. 6 litres a day will damage your kidneys. throw out the sodas, they mess with your system even if they don't mess with your weight.
>I eat at school or at home a normal sized meal
No such thing as normal sized. learn how to calculate the calorie content of the different meals. A few processed elements in a dish can bump the calorie content with several hundred cals. If you don't have control over how much cals the ingredients will give then you can'c control your TDEE.
Lifting in itself doesn't necessarily burn that much cals or fat. The fact that you don't move a lot outside of lifting is probably a contributing factor.
>>
>>35212918
Got it, thanks!
>>
>>35212898
Happy birthday anon.
>are they recommendable?
not really, but your folks had good intentions.
>>
So I really have a huge problem with my triceps, I cannot find a good isolation for them.
Pulldowns are horrible and just benching neglects them, why is it so hard to find a good triceps isolation.
Do I just have to suck it up and do pulldowns for 100 reps and accept the fact that triceps will always be my weakest bodypart?
>>
>>35212944
I have counted, I dont count every day. I eat pretty much the same food every day, so no need for calculating every single meal. Yesterday:
>breakfast: quark and ryebread (400kcals)
>lunch: chicken and rice+veggies (400 kcals)
>after school shake (400kcals)
>go lift
>Dinner: potatoes and pork (600kcals)
>before bed: quark+blueberries+ryebread (300kcals)

I weighed everything and counted with this really good website which has all the calories and macros. Thats about 2100 kcalories, I sometimes might eat a 300 kcal snack with those.

BUT I STILL GAIN WEIGHT! And Im eating really low calories, basically im bulking with 2000-2500 calories.

Im 19
>>
>>35212996
Skullcrushers, Dips? What is a pulldown, the exercises I find under that name are not targeting the triceps at all.
>>
>>35212996
Why pulldowns are horrible?
>bench
>ohp
>dips
>+ random tricep isolation
They will grow if they get stronger.
>>
>>35212890
Try cutting down on diet sodas, as far as I know only coke zero and those zero products actually have no calories and I'm not even sure about that.

Diet drinks tend to not have any sugar in it but when they get processed you'll still have glucose and if that doesn't get used up it will end up in fat as you know.

Also count exactly what you are eating, if you don't count the exact calories you won't know how much you really are eating.

Also excess protein does not get wasted but it gets turned into energy and if you eat too much protein you might need to add that to your calories too generally 1 g of carbs/protein contains 4 calories.
>>
>recently started SS
>need to eat more
>no time to prepare food because job
>GOMAD makes my acne flare the fuck up
What do?
>>
A six pack of beer or vodka, what's best? I'm a lean bulker and I go out to drink (or drink in general) maybe once per 2-3 month, should I really even care?
>>
>>35213048
Do not fucking GOMAD
>>
>>35213062
It doesn't matter. Just don't go full retard. Have fun.
>>
>>35213021
Your TDEE is 2700 cals, so you should loose weight what you're saying is correct. I wouldn't say your very low cal, but ok. I have no explanation other than The amounts must be wrong, either on the amount/intensity of exercise or the amount of cals. How about going low carb for a while and see if it helps. It worked wonders for me (former fatty here). Replace the starchy carbs with vegies and see if it makes a difference.
>>
>>35213067
Give alternative
>>
>>35213028
>>35213027
pic related is what I mean by pulldown.

Actually skillcrushers seem like what I have been searching for, thanks.
>>
>>35213021
...Cut more cals m8.
>>
>>35213079
I take 2 hours on weekends and cook a lot of shit and freeze it in portions. It will also condition you about your eating habits and you already have your calories sorted out.
>>
>>35213079
Not the anon you responded to, but you can make meal prep when you're free. Then either eat it cold or warm the food up at work or whenever.
>>
>>35212996
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I
>>
I'm fat as fatass, started doing weights with 30 seconds of cardio between sets, breaks between working sets.

Is it normal to want to puke my guts up after this? holy fuck I feel awesome now that its over but i thought I was going to hurl 3/4 through.
>>
>>35213021
Don't eat before bed, eat a little earlier maybe 1 or 2 hours and then go to bed.
>>
>>35212544
Yohimbine. This site has some good info on it, but it seems to be down at the moment: http://yohimbine.emgsites.com.

You can get it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Primaforce-YOHIMBINE-HCI-2-5-CAPS/dp/B000P1QOHM

Basically, you take it daily, then do some fasted LISS cardio for half an hour.

More info: http://examine.com/supplements/Yohimbine/

Other than that, there's ephedrine, but it might be harder to acquire. It's also illegal in many places.
>>
Earlier like when I woke up did routine but failed squats since I think I added too much weight.I know gotta be carefull won't do it again.I'm uninjured if anyone cares.Not sure If I did this I was really tired I think instead of squatting 60kg/132pounds I put up 75kg/165 pounds.I don't quite remember.All I do is that it was hard and did like 2 reps and fiddling with my weight a bit.Before I put them on the ground to count them.Should I try my working set now,aprox 6 hours later I was too tired to do them earlier from when I fucked around homegym btw.
tldr
>put about 15kg/33.0693 instead of 5kg11.0231
>too tired to do working set
>do them now 6 hours later homegym btw
>>
>>35212898
Elastic bands can be useful for warming ups, etc. I see a lot of powerlifters do it.

>>35212432
>>35212675
Farmer's walks, grip trainer things, hold the bar at the top of the deadlift until you can't hold it anymore.
>>
how will I know when i've made it ?
>>
>>35212580
Pls halp
>>
>>35213185
>Elastic bands can be useful for warming ups, etc. I see a lot of powerlifters do it.
A problem I just noticed while trying for the first time is that the force is inconsistent, so when I for example do side raises my shoulders kind of hurt. It's not agonizing, but it just feels unnatural. It happens when the force suddenly goes away completely at the end of the movement. Any way to go around this?
>>
>>35213205
No
>>
>>35213163
You can try if you think that you can do them and still be well rested the next lift day.
>>
>>35213261
I did AxBxA(this one)xx
So yeah I'll eat alot and try a little later just came back from work.
>>
>>35213218
No idea man, I've never done them myself. I just see a lot of serious people using them, so there must be some kind of point to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (516 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
516 KB, 2048x2048
Will I keep losing this belly fat by just lifting? Fuck cardio, didn't do it once yet.

4-5 months in
>>
>>35213287
maybe eventually, but diet is more important.
>>
I have done SL 5x5 for 3 months and now I'm stuck at these silly numers:

Squat: 70kg
OHP: 35kg
Diddly: 85kg
Bench: 45kg
Row: 45kg

I weigh 65kg at 1,78m.
I deloaded everything at least once now and switched to 3x5.
I am no longer progressing every workout.

These are my questions:
>Should I switch to a different routine, say Candito linear?
>Should I try to eat my way through this plateau?
(I've been a bit conservative with my eating since I lost a lot of weight and my stomach is getting flat for the first time in my life. Oh vanity is me.)
>Did I waste my noob gains on that year of bodyweight I did?
>>
Anyone here have any personal anecdotal evidence of the benefits of fish oil supplements?
>>
>>35213372
http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/106/21/2747.full

I personally use fish oil and I have to say, it does nothing and after I am done taking it I won't take it again.
Maybe it does have an effect though and I haven't realized it and I will once I don't take it anymore.

It's like 2,5 bucks for 120 pills, you take 3 every day it's not expensive and while there is no definitive proof that it works there are no negative effects.

Also like with every supplement you need to see how your body reacts to it, if it can take it in or not is up to you most of the time.
>>
>>35213372
How?
It reduces inflammation, but how the fuck can you judge that on a personal basis?
It's the kind of thing you need a study for, you'll never notice on yourself
>>
>>35213287
Cardio literally changes a receptor balance so that you burn fat. Lyle mcdonald did some work on this, do cardio. HIIT if you can.
>>
i'm always bummed that there's no relationship thread on fit.. this is one of the few boards that gets some action, and there's nowhere on 4chan u can talk relationship feels
>>
>>35213429
Here's /fit/ relationships

https://twitter.com/str8boytexts
>>
>>35213358
can't waste noob gains
Yes, you should eat dumbass
Good thing you switched to 3x5, you could switch to SS, don't know about candytoe
>>
>>35213420
So wait I've been doing 50 minutes of light cardio after every workout, should I change it with like 30 mins of high intensity cardio?
>>
>>35213358
>I weigh 65kg at 1,78m.
Go eat a steak.
At your height, your optimal weight class in a strength sport would be at 95kg. You aren't an athlete, so take that with a grain of salt... but fucking eat that grain too, 30kgs lighter is way too much!
>>
>>35213452
xd
>>
>>35213414
>>35213406

Fair enough, thanks guys.
>>
>>35213443
>>35213452
Alright, thanks. A light frame runs in the family. Just one more hurdle to jump, I guess. Next lifetime I'm choosing easy mode.
>>
>>35213048

1) Get a Slow Cooker.

2) Make a weeks worth of meals at once, one day a week..

http://chaosandpain.blogspot.ca/2015/12/stew-roids-wintertime-is-not-time-to.html

All the Stew-Roids recipes from Jamies site are good, and there are a lot of slow-cooker recipes available online.

Spending 2-3 hours a day cooking is retarded. Streamline that shit.
>>
I've been bulking for 2 months and a half as a skinnyfat who had no lat muscle and now it seems that I built it? it's like getting an upgrade on a videogame and I am not sure if its a good upgrade or a failed one because when I touch it I feel some fat over it. Have I successfully upgraded my lats or is it a fail? 75kg @ 170cm warrior class (my chest bones are huge so I could fill a tank role too)
>>
>>35213777
seems to me like you stayed a faggot.
sorry
>>
How important is it to feel the lift in your muscle? For example I can bench more weight but not feel it anywhere. It just feels hard to do. If I take some plates off then I actually feel the lift in my chest muscles.
>>
>>35213789
that was the plan all along anon
>>
>>35213821
this happens to me to. before i fell off the gains train i wasnt feeling 2 plates squat in my muscles but it was hard to do.

literally went back to the gym for the first time last night and 25 pound weights on either side destroyed my back muscles and quads
>>
>>35213834
>>35213821

So is it more important to feel the lift working your muscle hard or to just push a lot of weight and not really feel it in the muscle?
>>
What is the best way to satiate hunger, without eating a lot? I've realised that I'm shit at proper dieting to lose weight, so I've decided to just eat less, and go hungry more.
>>
Waking up early in the morning to lift. Here's what I've been eating
>600ml water w/ 5g creatine, yogurt
>felt sick put pushed through workout, felt sick rest of the day
>600ml water w/ 5g creatine, felt sick with empty stomach and ate banana half way into workout
>had to stop working out because i knew i'd puke if i did deadlifts. felt way worse after workout
>today
>drinking 250ml water w/ 5g creatine and eating apple
>feel sick before even working out
Is creatine the problem or am I just an idiot somehow?
Also, should I buy new creatine if mine isn't absorbing into the water? It's like drinking crystals and it makes me cringe. The label says with 250ml of water which is nothing.
>>
Is there anything I can actually do about knee pains? Squat and DL form are fine. Been sick for about a week and those breaks usually alleviate knee pains and shit but not this time.
>>
>>35213862
Water. Oats. Proteins.
>>
So if I've wasted my beginner gains, what do I even do?
>>
>>35213863
you're working out fasted.
try this secret tech:
EAT
SOMETHING
SOLID
BEFORE
WORKING
OUT
a steak and an apple would be perfect, but a burger would suffice.
>>
>>35210036
where can I get cheap pygeum in (or cheaply shipped to) Australia?
>>
>>35213863
Creatine on an empty stomach is bad business, your barely eating anything with it.
>>
File: 1440123907911.jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1440123907911.jpg
41 KB, 500x333
>>35210036
can anyone recomend a good full body stretching routine youtube video I can follow daily ?

I'm relatively new to fitness, been training for 4 months lost 22 kilos and I'm around 16-17% bf but I have the flexibility of a burnt piece of toast.
I've noticed not much gets posted on here about stretching and I can't help but think it should be top priority next to diet and exercise.
I have problems in my right leg that I'm pretty sure is related to the sciatic nerve .

I haven't been able to exercise properly for 2 weeks due to this shit and I'm sure stretching or yoga would help me alot.

>help.
>pic related , will be me if I don't start stretching properly .
>>
>>35213888
How?
You might have wasted time, but I can't believe you wasted your beginner gains.
>>
>>35213898
http://phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html
>>
My squat technique falls apart at a certain weight, and that's also where I consistently develop injuries. The fuck do I do. Even though I can tell what the problems are I can't apply them.
>>
>>35213906
thanks bruh
>>
How do I know I am building muscle and it is not just fat? my numbers got up on bench and all my lifts so that means its working right?
>>
>>35213937
You can't get stronger without gaining muscle.
>>
>>35213906
follow up question, would doing once in the mornig when I wake up, once after exercise and once before bed be good?
I just tryed some of the stretches I am not familiar with and holy shit they are good.
some I can't even hold for more than 20 seconds
>>
>>35214071
sure bro, if you have time you can do them 2-3 times a day.
>>
>>35212760
Thanks a lot man, I'll keep all of that in mind.
>>
I binged Tuesday and Wednesday on oranges, bananas, and Greek yogurt + ice cream and 2 candy bars from a friend. I ate like shit Thursday, too, but at my TDEE. I've never binged before so I don't know anything about aftercare. It's been 24 hours since I last ate. Should I just keep fasting? I'm craving oatmeal with water and cinnamon. Is that alright to eat? Where do I go from here?
>>
>>35213962
Depends how you define getting stronger. Your weights can definitely go up without building muscle. Your CNS, connective tissue, bones, and form can all become adapted to lifting heavy weights allowing you to lift more without actually building muscle. Noob gains brah
>>
>>35214318
It depends how much you ate compared to your TDEE on your HAM day.

Generally they don't matter though.

Lets say you ate 1.5x your TDEE @ 2000. Assuming you are cutting @ 500 it will take you ~2days to make up for it.

Don't fret a fuck it day, just don't do it more than once every couple of weeks.
>>
File: 1.jpg (23 KB, 720x616) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23 KB, 720x616
>do SL 5x5
>get fuckhuge legs
>even inner thighs are just fucking muscle
>gotten to the point where I can't even sleep comfortably at night because thighs are squeezing my fucking balls

The fuck do I do? I can't sleep with legs spread open because I unconsciously move around at night
>>
>>35214140
sweet.
in 5 months ill be a contortionist.
is it better to do a little warm up cardio before?
>>
On the last set of any SL lift should I go to failure or stick to finishing at rep 5?
>>
>have slight flu no fever
>go to gym
>stalled with practical programming's bench
>weaker by 5 kilos on it
deload 10% next week and start increasing slowly again? prolly should do it on squat too cause it felt like a struggle unlike last time
>>
Any ideas for a good food tracker for Windows Phone?
>>
>>35214375
Thanks, anon!
>>
Been lifting for about two months now. I get to the point where it's physically impossible for me to lift the bar before I feel any serious pain in my lifts. Is this normal? Everyone says push through the pain for those last reps contribute the most to muscle growth, but I literally can't move my arms before I experience serious discomfort. Sure minor aches are there but nothing serious. Should I do lower weights at higher reps? Is this just temporary since I'm starting from skelly mode?
>>
>>35214459
>Beginner
>le t-rex huge leg meme
>Implying you're not just delusional

>>35214494
I'd say follow the program and do 5 reps. You should (almost) never go to failure in training. If the last set is really easy you could do a few extra reps and stop one or two reps before failure.

>>35214506
I always feel sluggish when I'm back after being sick/being away from the gym. Pick a weight that you can do comfortably the first session to get back into the groove and then increase.

>>35214566
In what lifts and in what area do you feel pain? Is it just you being fatigued or is it "real" pain?
>>
>>35214588
>lifting for 8 months won't get you big legs (uuuu)
Look man i'm not trying to brag just help me out my balls hurt
>>
>>35214602
>Look man i'm not trying to brag just help me out my balls hurt
See a doctor
>>
Will a small rounding the the Lower Back kill me in the long run?
It's not really severe but I can observe it when going above 80%
>>
>>35214737
Probably nothing to worry about unless it starts to hurt
>>
>>35214566
>Is this just temporary since I'm starting from skelly mode?

I was skelly like you and felt severe pain for like a week, two months means something is wrong m8. Check your form and make sure youre not overtraining before lowering the weight.
>>
My thighs around my groin hurt like fucking mad when I squat, even during my warm up sets. They're also sore everyday of the week. Should I fight through it or take a break from them or what?
>>
So i got this ON preworkout with my protein coz that was the special this month, i havent been lifting to take tension of my wrist so ive just been working on my cardio endurance. Would you guys recommend taking the preworkout before cardio? Are any of those ingredients gonna help or is it just a waste or even detrimental?
>>
>>35214964
no.....
>>
>>35214964
Oh anon
>>
>>35214976
>>35215003
Elaborate? The obvious issue to me is dehydration
>>
>>35215022
bro it's preworkout and you're not working out you're doing fucking cardio
cardio is not musclework it's breathing and rythm
>>
>>35215022
>The obvious issue to me is dehydration
Yes. this obvious down side plus no up sides.
>>
>>35215022
Cardio increases heart rate
Preworkout increases heart rate

Enjoy dying
>>
File: 1422024774449.jpg (24 KB, 459x677) Image search: [Google]
1422024774449.jpg
24 KB, 459x677
When i do pushups and when i get to around 50 reps mark i get a dull, very painful, headache that lasts for like 5 seconds even after i stop with the pushups. I thought it was no big deal but now when i got back to the gym my head also starts hurting if i do dips and near 20 reps.
Should i be concerned?

>>35214886
Had same thing, narrowing stance a bit fixed that. Also maybe do stretching and generally look into your form
>>
>>35215075
wtf dude what is wrong with your head
>>
my arms don't grow, i'm eating 3300 calories a day for 2 months and my arms are the same size, is it okay to train arms everyday? i would train chest and arms, back and arms, rest, legs and arms shoulders and arms, whole body
>>
File: The Body of Christ.jpg (8 KB, 219x250) Image search: [Google]
The Body of Christ.jpg
8 KB, 219x250
I'm home for Christmas break and we have some weights and a bench, but no squat rack.

What would you recommend as a replacement for squats?
>>
>>35215120
You should give them rest time to rebuild, if you are training arms everyday you arent giving them a chance to rebuild stronger you are just ripping and breaking them down everyday
>>
>>35215063
assuming they together give high enough rate to give problems, which they won't unless you have serious problems with heart already and then you shouldn't take/do the damn things in the first place.
>>
>>35215125
You'll soon be back to your gym, you could do something completely different and do some sprints instead of squatting.
It would be better than trying to half ass something with your bench.
>>
>>35215120
1. Seeing results on yourself is very hard, you see yourself every day so unless you measure your arms you won't notice the results
2. It's been 2 months, give it time. Also have you gained any weight? 3300 cals doesn't really say anything since we don't know how big you are.
3. Yes, you can train more often than you think as long as you gradually let your body become used to the higher workload. I dunno if it's neccessary for your goals though.
>>
>>35215176
1. i measured them, still 14''
2. i gained 3 lbs, i'm 6'0 and weight 178lbs
3. i just want to get my arms proportional to my body, my hips are wide, thats my biggest problem
>>
I was cutting for 4 months until 1st December, and have been bulking since then

How long will it take for my appetite to die down? It's been through the roof, averaging around 3500 calories a day at least, and still hungry. This is way more than what I should be bulking on so I can't keep doing this for much longer
>>
>>35215203
>Don't google reviews and issues prior to purchase
>This particular model appears to have a hardware issue
>Google will fix my hardware
Tough luck, goyshit
>>
>>35215292
The hunger never leaves
>>
>>35215131
i rest on wednsday and sundays, is that enough?
>>
>>35215292
Just train more, that's what I've been doing since I succumbed to my inner fatty and I've not gained that much fat.

>>35215289
>3 lbs
That's 3 lb that's being divided to every part of your body, and you're pretty light for someone 6'0. Eat more and train arms hard, but not to failure, 3 or more times/week.
>>
>>35215355
Not being a dick but are you roiding? If not that sounds too much to me, i dont train as often as you and i dont have the complaints you have. If you are training your arms 5 days a week they literally dont have the opportuinity to grow
>>
Can I hit Upper body three times per week or will I overtrain?
my schedule looks like this

Lower
Upper
Rest
Upper
Lower
Upper
Rest

I usually do around 3-4 sets for chest, 3-4 sets for shoulders, and 7 sets for back + 2 sets weighted dips at the end. at the end I throw in 2 isos 3x12

Will I overtrain?
>>
>>35215572
IMO you need two full days in between hitting each body part, so it's all good except for the upper/lower/upper part
>>
Pendlay rows or classic Barbell Rows?
>>
>>35215655
>48 hours isn't 2 full days
>>
>>35215655
And when I only hit each Upper body muscle group with 3-4 sets?
I would do relatively low volume on those three days lifting.
>>
>>35215720
Do you not understand the meaning of the term "full day"?

I said two full days, not one full day and two partial days.
>>
If I'm starting to lift again, and it's been 2 days since my lift, and I'm pretty damn sore, is it effective to lift on those sore groups again or should I wait longer since I'm a beginner now?
>>
>>35215913
Go by your workout routine, usually the next workout session focuses on different muscles, if you're doing one that involves squats every workout day then just try to power through, stop if it actually hurts though outside of soreness
>>
Where in my back should I be feeling it when I deadlift, if at all?

Also, should I be feeling pressure in the socket when doing dumbbell kickbacks?

I'm very new to lifting.
>>
>>35216205
Your back isn't the working muscle. Your legs and hips are.

Personally Deadlift just feel like straining to me. No particular muscles felt.

Everything in your back is working statically, keeping everything tight and stable. So you'd likely feel your spinal muscles working, especially your lower back is likely to be working hard.
>>
>>35216205
Your hamstrings for sure if you're loading them correctly
>>
>>35216552
>>35216492
Thanks. That sounds about right. I've only been on machines, so I'm activating stabilizer muscles that I've never really used before.
>>
>Low reps with a few sets (e.g. 3-5 x 5) are for strenght and high reps with low sets are for hypertrophy (e.g. 3x8-12)
Is that true?
>>
Can I do LP with frontsquats and push press?
Front squat 5rm - 75kg
Push Press 5rm - 65kg

So for example, I squat 3 times a week but 5x3.

And push press twice a week like 3x5?
>>
180cm
86kg
18% bf

goal: lose 6kg

Training per week: 2x kettlebell, 1x strength

calories: 2300 on training days (TDEE), 1700 on rest days (TDEE -30%)

Should I do cardio on rest days? Should I do another strength day?
>>
>>35216837
More or less.
There's a lot of sports sience on that, but essentially high sets has a drop-off for both strength and mass, working with too low an intensity is futile, and working with too little fatigue doesn't build as much mass. Conversely, working doubles and triples makes it easier to increase the loads, and adapting to ever heavier loads is the very definition of strength increase. And ofc, it's not like low reps won't give you any mass, and working 10s won't give you even a gram on your maxes.
>>
File: at+least+no+terrorism+happened.jpg (386 KB, 1274x717) Image search: [Google]
at+least+no+terrorism+happened.jpg
386 KB, 1274x717
Are deadlift slippers best for sumo deadlifts, or are there better options for footwear?
>>
>>35217028
barefoot
>>
this shit always get me confused: when you say you bench 2pl8s, is that 2pl8s in total or each side?
>>
>shit form on squats months ago
>severe lower back pain
>took break, haven't done squats since
>was doing lat pulldowns yesterday
>lower back randomly hurts again
>can barely walk/sit today
do I need a doctor?
>>
>>35217288
Can't do barefoot at my gym. I heard somewhere that deadlift slippers weren't good with sumo, is that true?

>>35217408
2pl8 = Two 45 lb plates on each side, plus a 45 lb bar equaling 225 lbs.
>>
What rep range would be more beneficial for creating explosiveness in your legs? 3-5, 8-12, something in between? I want to be more explosive for basketball, currently at 2.5pl8 squats for 3x5.
>>
>>35217751
Do oly lifts, power cleans and the like are great for explosive power
>>
>>35217794
Yeah, I was gonna plan on learning those after the Christmas vacation. But what about squats? Just keep going with 3x5?
>>
Sup /fit/ I am considering to buy ... creatine

But all this time on fit made me look at it like some kind of steroid and now I feel kinda guiltily that I even considering but some people swear by it and it's cheap as fuck. What do I do?
>>
File: 1448305485070.jpg (100 KB, 625x838) Image search: [Google]
1448305485070.jpg
100 KB, 625x838
This isn't really a good question, but I feel so sad and defeated right now.
I just really need some positive words.

I made a post in another thread >>35218215 and I want to know how some of you, after weightloss, are able to cope with never being able to obtain a body beautiful and instead will have to live as an organic, animate consequence of your past mistakes for the rest of your life.

I don't feel like I'll ever have the life I want because of what I did to myself during a 3 year depression.
>>
>>35218286
Just fucking buy it. The 'creatine is a roid' posts are trolls or retards. A PhD buddy of mine wrote this blogpost on it: http://www.thebroscientist.com/definitive-guide-creatine/
>>
>>35218349
Just get an operation
>>
>>35218349
If you keep dwelling on your past and your mistakes you're never gonna make it. Just keep doing what you're doing fitness-wise. Don't dwell on the fucking past, you can't change that shit. The only thing you can actively change is your present and your future. Just do your best, thing will work out if you work for them.

Focus on your progress, keep working towards a better future, dammit. Where you are now is infinitely better than where you were at 225.
I know what I said is mostly cliche shit, but it's true.

You can fucking do it anon. You can make it. Pic related.
>>
>>35218359
That was a nice read thx.

I'm buying 500 grams mono-hydrate unflavored for starters should be good for like 3 months. But should I mix it with my post workout shake? When should I take it? Does it even matter?

Only sup I used till now is whey.
>>
>>35218286
there's around 5 grams of creatine in one pound of tuna, that should be enough said to make it obvious that it isn't any weirder supplement than Vitamin D or magnesium is

just try not to get addicted to it, don't want you to be sucking dicks in a dark alleyway for creatine
>>
>>35218485
You can mix it with what you want. I just take it raw and wash it down with water.
>when should I take it?
afaik, it doesn't matter as long as you take it consistently at about the same time.
>>
>>35218485
take it with some fast carbs and do not consume caffeine at the same time, doing both of these should apparently make the creatine absorb and work better
>>
Should I be drinking protein shakes while I'm on a cut?

I haven't been focusing on getting that much protein in my diet in fear of just getting fatter.
>>
>>35218555
Nah I don't drink coffee or take caffeine. Only things I use now are whey and some fish oil cause I eat like 0 fish. So would it be good to take pre workout with some fruits?

>>35218561
why shouldn't you. Just remember it has calories so add them up
>>
How bad is Planet Fitness, really? I'm kinda poorfag at the moment but really need to start lifting to lose weight now. I could also do 24 Hour Fitness but would rather save the money if given the option.
>>
LEAN MASS

If I want to focus on lean mass, should I put my focus on low fats or low carbs? Is 33/33/33 good enough, or is there a more efficient way?

And yes I'm aware calories in calories out - I just want a head start on my cut as I approach my deadline, to encourage less of my mass to be fat
>>
>>35218578
>would it be good to take pre workout with some fruits?
Yeah, sure
>>
>>35218606
Eat an adequate amount of fat(I think half a gram per kg bodyweight is the usual reccomendation). Eat at least 2,5 grams protein per kg bodyweight. Then fill up the rest with carbs. If you train a lot of cardio you might need to eat more carbs.
>>
>>35218561
Getting fatter has nothing to do with protein shakes. If you eat more calories than you need you will get fat. If you less than you need you will lose weight. If you eat exactly what you need you will stay the same. Shakes have calories as well. As long as you keep that in mind you will not get fat if you don't eat over your maintenance.

That being said I find it easier to cut with protein whey since you don't need to eat that much protein food and you can just focus on getting calories and add shakes to meet your macro. But don't rely on them.
>>
>>35218645
I heard that carbs are actually the higher cause of bodyfat compared to fat which is why I was asking between carbs and fat - myth? Cheers for the reply
>>
>>35218749
Dunno about carbs and fat. All I know is that more protein=more muscles, although not in a linear fashion of course.
>>
File: 1448347794518.jpg (80 KB, 672x658) Image search: [Google]
1448347794518.jpg
80 KB, 672x658
I'm not gaining weight but all my numbers are going up.
I'm eating at a 500 kcal surplus.
Should I just carry on? Eat more?
What do?
>>
>>35218477

Thank you Anon, I really, really did need this this ;__;

>>35218477

Idk the saggyness isn't so bad that it'd be preferable to have those awful frankenscars that a lift leaves you with.

It'll probably tighten up a bit once my abdominals get a bit beefier but the fact that I'm so in the middle with it is pissing me off.
Like it's not bad enough that surgery is needed, I don't have a panniculus or anything, but it's not good enough that you wouldn't immediately notice it if you saw me naked. I just look jiggly and gross.

I guess 181lbs is still pretty high though. I should wait until I'm at my target weight before I start bitching really.
>>
>>35218809
I'm loosing weight and my numbers are going up but I'm like 20-25% body-fat. Just eat more
>>
File: 1434490771522.jpg (82 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
1434490771522.jpg
82 KB, 423x750
>>35218822
Motivationanon here.

>I'm so in the middle with it is pissing me off
Exactly. You can either go forward now, or go back to 225lbs. Shit ain't easy, but you can do it.

I've got some more motivational pics if anyone needs them.
>>
>>35218809
>I'm not gaining weight
>I'm eating at a 500 kcal surplus

probably not.

eat more, you will stall quickly.
>>
>>35217408
>this shit always get me confused: when you say you bench 2pl8s, is that 2pl8s in total or each side?
2 plates total. That's what makes 1pl8 so challenging. You have to perform the lift while only one side of the bar is loaded, and not flipping the bar which is embarrassing as fuck.
>>
>>35217408
1pl8: 135 lbs
2pl8: 225 lbs
3pl8: 315 lbs

etc.
>>
I'm experiencing shortness of breath during lifting, to the point where after doing a set I constantly feel like puking. I don't have any respiratory problems that I'm aware of, and have since quit smoking for almost half a decade. Any ideas why?
>>
Can someone post the GOLEM GET YE GONE image of big Lenny?
>>
>>35219132
how long have you been working out for?

sounds like you're still adapting to the volume.

If you've already been lifting for a couple months with this problem I think you should see a doctor.
>>
>>35219132
That happened to me during overhead press a few times. Make sure you aren't cotorting your neck at some weird angle while you lift
>>
>>35219168

2 years. I don't really think I can afford to go to the doctors.

>>35219181

I noticed I'm looking all over the place during some of my lifts, maybe this will be the cure.
>>
I'm 300 calories short from my daily amount of calories and it's already 22 pm (I ate 120 grs of tuna fish with some vegetables at 20 pm). It was lifting day + 40 min cardio from 18 to 20 pm.

What should I eat?
Option 1) Apple+Oat+Yoghurt
Option 2) 50 grs of dry seeds mix(almond, peanut, nuts, raisins)
>>
>>35219286

>I think I'm really sick
>I don't think I can really afford to see a doctor

AMEEEEERICA, AMEEEEEEEERICA, GOD SHED THY GRACE ON THEEEEE
>>
>>35219451
Seed mix

I like yogurt before a workout usually
>>
Why does my chest ache around my heart?
>>
>>35219670
>and then anon died.
>>
>>35219670
EMT here, could be lots of reasons, go to a chest pain center or see your doctor

You shouldn't be getting chest pain while working out or otherwise for that matter

But if you want, go ahead and describe the type of pain and scale 1-10
>>
What should my macros be if I'm on a cutting diet and trying to lose weight? (I have to lose 18lbs). Doing SS 3x week and 60 min cardio 3x week).

Fat: 0.5 grs / lb
Prot: 0.85 grs / lb
Carbs: until I fulfill my daily requirement.
>>
>>35210036
How do I not seem autistic when I go to my hot chiropractor 4 days next week?
>>
>>35219778
By fucking him up against the wall of his office.
Problem solved.
>>
>>35219778
Spill spaghetti everywhere
When she giggles take it as she thinks you're cute, but since you're also /fit/ she'll think you're hot and want to fuck

It's a win win desu, better than being a cocky fuccboi
>>
>>35219708
It's not really while I work out actually, mostly when I'm resting. It only started happening yesterday after I started working out again after being down with the flu for a week.

It's a dull ache that comes and goes. It hurt worse than normally earlier when I sat down to pee.

The pain isn't too intense, mostly it's just troubling and kind of irritating. On a scale from 1-10 it's probably a 3 at most.
>>
>>35219789
kek
>>
>>35219805
So when she giggles, I should whip out my dick?
>>
Been doing SL for a couple time now. Squat reached 105 kg. Should I do front squats on deadlift day with like 80 % of the weight? I mean the other lifts are kinda not progressing as fast since they are not done every day. I guess Im between novice-intermediate, Im not that strong and still making some progress so I cant do intermediate program just yet and also not a beginner.

What about sumo deadlifts can I do them instead of conventional? It feels easier since I got long legs and back doesnt round like in conventional.
>>
>>35219841
Might just be built up mucus in your lungs making it harder to breathe, your lungs are pretty close to your heart after all
>>
> night time, looking in the mirror and i look sloppy as hell. muscles look shit, i look soft and flabby, almost dyel

> wake up the next morning, look in mirror. now i look hard as fuck, good muscle definition and lean

what gives?
>>
I started SS today at my commercial GYM, they didn't have the weights with the big diameter so I used steps and another weight to make the bar taller, at least until I can deadlift 10kg which is the bigger weight, is this a sin? Also what lift should be heavier when I lift?
>>
>>35220384
Opposite here
Maybe it's just the lighting
>>
File: 123777413.jpg (33 KB, 593x385) Image search: [Google]
123777413.jpg
33 KB, 593x385
>>35220521
>until i can deadlift 10kg
>>
>>35219286
>I don't really think I can afford to go to the doctors.
America.
>>
>>35219477
>>35220627

Yeah, it sucks here. I just wish I could determine what really is wrong with me without having to go to a doctor for a ridiculously high priced checkup and then having tons of other shit be diagnosed that I have to pay for. Fucking lame.
>>
>>35220579
10kg each side, plus 20 kg from the bar, my bad
>>
body powder as a substitute for chalk, yay or nay?
>>
>>35220766
Fuck is body powder? Like baby powder?
>>
>>35220766

Nay. Nay. Nay.

Body powder is usually talc, which is magnesium silicate and is intended to reduce friction. Lifting chalk is calcium carbonate, which is meant to increase friction (as well as soak up sweat).
>>
>>35220770
Yes
>>35220785
well shite.
>>
>>35220627
how hard is it to move somewhere else and get the healthcare benefits? e.g. canada or yurop
>>
How long do I have to stick to a moderate workout routine before I start to see results? Can I get good results without having a gym to use?

I used to workout with a friend for about a month, lifting, squats, running, etc, but I didn't buy another month's membership because it was $30. My gym options are either a small town gym right down the street for $30 monthly, or a Planet Fitness (I think, or some big chain) about a 20 minute drive away for like $10 monthly, or have no gym and save money.
>>
recovering fatty here, 6'2" 88kg and when I hit 85kg according to Google that's the ideal bodyweight for my height so I'm thinking of stopping cutting there.

When I do stop cutting (when I lose my belly fat) do I eat at maintenance and lift or what to build muscle since "bulking is for when you're 10%bf"
>>
Liting 3 times a week here, I now want to do cardio on off days to lose fat and improve cardiovascular health/overall fitness. I do not want to go running/biking bc its cold and I fear that Iwill get sick if I do.

I have a (heavy) jumping rope. Can ropeskipping replace running/biking? Is there a good ropeskipping routine? How long should I do it?
>>
>>35220936
Jump roping is good cardio, I don't know about any routines

Although I've got to say that you won't get sick just because it's cold
>>
guys,

what's the best way i can help fill in the lower, middle part of my chest?
>>
I can't afford a gym membership. It's way too cold to run.

What are some good exercises to do in the house?
>>
>>35210036
Requesting images with route info

Specifically one that shows you a ton of body weight work outs BUT with varying degrees of intensity and how to do so

Ex. showing incline regular decline wide apart arms etc styled push ups.

It did this for a full body work outs worth
>>
>>35221236
Check out Scoobys resistance band workouts
>>
Im 5"7 140lb and squat 230lbx3x5 but im not recovering fast enough to squat heavy 3x a week anymore.
Should I switch off SS or keep at it?
>>
just wondering, when using leg drive on bench, is your ass flat on the bench or just barely touching it while forcing your upperback against the bench
>>
File: deadlift-passout-o (1).gif (864 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
deadlift-passout-o (1).gif
864 KB, 320x180
How likely am I to get food poisoning from drinking 6 raw eggs?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.