[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was anything ever told anywhere about Han Solo's past that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Was anything ever told anywhere about Han Solo's past that's canon or is it a mystery?
>>
oops meant to post to that shithole /tv/

oh well
>>
He was a spice smuggler and the man who did the kessle run in 12 par secs
>>
He has a wife

And weak lats
>>
There's a trilogy of prequel books on him but I don't think they're cannon. I enjoyed them though
>>
Han Solo didn't have to lift for girls
>>
>>35210002
He was in the imperial academy, being trained to be an officer, and he discovered the mistreatment of wookies. He saved cheewie, hence the life debt. Solo became a successful smuggler because he knew imperial policy. Use Google you faggot.
>>
>>35210196
man wookiees are fuckin stupid, if some dumbass saved me i'd tell him he was lifedebted and rip off his arms lmao nobody can tell me what to do not even my mom
>>
>>35210196
I liked his whole tragic backstory with that girl bria on the spice cult world
>>
>>35210216
Fucking kek
>>
He esats like mad about his Kessel Run time.
>>
File: jerry mouse.jpg (3 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
jerry mouse.jpg
3 KB, 118x125
>>35210216
>nobody can tell me what to do not even my mom

lol'd
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.