[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fit/ feel about Boogie2988's video?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 30
File: dudedoritoslmao.jpg (32 KB, 482x274) Image search: [Google]
dudedoritoslmao.jpg
32 KB, 482x274
How does /fit/ feel about Boogie2988's video?
>>
>>35209266
forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5INb2D-lw
>>
>>35209266
I honestly don't want to listen to this, I tried and I don't want to listen to him talk anymore.
>>
>>35209266
fuck this guy, post the guy from bodybuilding.com that lost 300+lbs instead
>>
>>35209266

How many times has this nigger promised he's gonna lose weight then made a video a month or so later crying about how its so hard and dropping it?
>>
File: tumblr_nt9cy2iskF1qhz95yo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt9cy2iskF1qhz95yo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I go 0-500 nigga real quick.
>>
When will this fat cunt die already
>>
File: 1442889562616.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1442889562616.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>35209279
>a lot of you say I inspire you

Who's life is in such absolute disarray that this faggot inspires them?
>>
File: oh noes.png (40 KB, 252x178) Image search: [Google]
oh noes.png
40 KB, 252x178
>>35209279
>mfw that 500 fuck has better flexibility than I do
>>
How does he even keep that weight on
>>
>>35209266
It makes me happy to see other people be happy, but the truth is he probably won't lose weight because he's got a victim mentality.
>>
>>35209462
m-me
>>
>>35209475

his job is to sit at a computer
>>
>>35209266
I'll go out and be the first here to say I feel bad for him. He's not like the fat acceptance retards we make fun of: he is aware that his condition is his own responsibility and he doesn't blame everyone else for it.
>>
>>35209526

he does blame his weight on others.

every vid he does about this

muh dad was bad

muh mom was crazy

thats why I weigh north of 500 lbs as a fucking person in their 30s-40s.

get real.

perpetual victim
>>
Man... that video made me cry like a little bitch.
i myself started ddpyoga in January cause i wanted to lose weight; i never was that fat and i hope i never will be.

after basically a year i lost 13 kg (90 kg to 77) and put on a lot of muscles.

people on /fit/ still shit on my body but i feel i'm closer to making it than i ever was and that makes me somewhat happy.

sorry for the blog post, just felt like sharing it.
>>
>>35209565
We're all gonna make it
>>
>>35209395
Holy hell yeah what about that guy?
>>
>>35209395
>>35209637
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

such a great video
>>
>pretend to be sad

>profit off it

fucking youtube
>>
i generally have a lot of respect for people trying to lose weight, especially really obese people. this guy is such a fucking pussy, though. he said he's lost 25 pounds in like 2 years. at that weight, 25 pounds a month should be easily obtainable. then he puts out these low effort shit-ass videos for no reason other than to get people to feel sorry for him and donate to his youtube channel or whatever. i understand there's some mental blocks when it comes to not eating or whatever, but holy shit at that size you would lose a lot of weight at even 3000 calories a day. he has so many fucking excuses, and he has so many other people buying into his shit excuses and believing "it's too hard and i'm too damaged" that it honestly makes me a little mad
>>
>>35209492
So's mine but I still go to the gym 5 days a week and eat clean.
>>
>>35209526
isn't he accepting it in his own way?
>>
>>35209450
If he flaps his arms real fast can he fly?
>>
Stop caring about what other people are doing and just focus on yourself. And no i'm not a fat ass i'm actually mr skeltel
>>
>>35209395
Misc 1
/fit/ -443
>>
>>35209705
he's not playing a victim
of course if somebody is fat then there's gonna have to be some degree of acceptance just for the sake of living with yourself
>>
I have no problem with fat people who simply don't care, but I cannot stand fat people who "tried" and now I'm supposed to pity them. Give me a fucking break. If you want peoples respect then work for it.
>>
>>35209679
You got to remember that lots of it is because of psychological issues and addictions. I personally dont understand how people can ever get that big but then again i'm not mentally damaged and i'm not overly addicted to food. As long as he's trying to change his life and lose weight I can respect that.
>>
>>35209668
this

he makes a video like this every week since the fucking early youtube video days

i can't wait until he dies
>>
>>35209778
no, I mean accepting it as an -ongoing- reality (not accepting that he has to live with it right now).

>it's so hard, I have all these things outside my control working against me
that's exactly the victim mentality in my understanding of it.
>>
>>35209793
i understand about the mental issues surrounding food, but there comes a point when you start using those as excuses instead of working to overcome them. then, on top of that, he's in a position to put those ideas of "it's not your fault, giving up is the only thing you can do sometimes, blame your problems on mental issues instead of bettering yourself" etc. into the heads of impressionable young people on youtube who are more than likely fat too.

but let's be real. he's lost 25 pounds in 2 years. at his weight, that isn't "trying to change his life" or taking the right steps, that's before and after taking a shit.
>>
>>35209266
Nah this cunt is pathetic
Just another fat fuck who uses his 'depression' as an excuse to not do anything about it. Until he actually changes himself he doesn't deserve any respect.

PSA lads depression doesn't exist
>>
I used to believe in boogie but I now I can't wait for him to just die. I'm tired of him, he's pathetic.
>>
File: baitmeme.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
baitmeme.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>35209828
>PSA lads depression doesn't exist
>>
>>35209838
I don't see how that's bait, it's just people circle jerking themselves for attention.
>>
>>35209565
Yea bro I put my muscles on every morning too
>>
>>35209842
>nothing ever goes wrong with the complex balance of ill understood psychoactive chemicals in our brains that maintain our mood
>>
File: tumblrbaitmeme.jpg (48 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
tumblrbaitmeme.jpg
48 KB, 627x626
>>35209842
>I don't see how that's bait, it's just people circle jerking themselves for attention.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (117 KB, 620x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
117 KB, 620x800
>>35209828
Depression isn't all "boo hoo oh woe is me my life isn't fair," it's a feeling of complete emptiness and worthlessness that makes you feel numb about everything. You literally feel nothing and want the world to swallow you up.

Boogie may have depression, but it's definitely not severe clinical depression; most people with severe depression don't reach out and moan about it the same way he does. It's usually internal and makes you more reclusive.
>>
>>35209838
If you think it does you're just a pussy

Trust me, I've been there. I was 'diagnosed' when i was a teenager and it took me like 5 years to realise that depression was a fucking meme and telling yourself you have it only makes it worse

Being told you have depression makes you see sadness as a perpetual thing and makes you look at all the times you were sad as a whole instead of looking at them individually, which is what mentally healthy people do

If you really think you have depression do this
>stop eating sugar and other processed bullshit food, just eat whole foods
>go out in the sun and exercise for at least an hour a day
>go to sleep before 10pm and wake up before 8am
>stop masturbating
>stop spending your whole day on the computer
>>
File: patrickbaitmeme.png (263 KB, 520x377) Image search: [Google]
patrickbaitmeme.png
263 KB, 520x377
>>35209909
>Trust me, I've been there

Oh boy, the "my anecdote trumps everything and everyoke" card
>>
>>35209916
Try doing all the things i just listed and get back to me ya pissweak cunt
>>
>>35209855
>>35209867
>>35209909
Honestly, If you don't know how control your emotions like some kind of woman or Spaniard I don't think there's any sort of place for men like that in society.
Depression is worse than being obese, the only difference is that more people cry about it on 4chan and leddit.
>>
>>35209922
I'm not even talking about myself m8, I don't have depression
I'm just not pretentious little cunt retard

Sounds to me like you were just bored, not fucking depression
>>
>>35209926
Depression isn't an emotion faggot
Gee whiz boys, at least research the things you're trying to disprove
>>
>>35209855
unlike the other anon, I think neurological abnormalities corresponding to the category of depression do exist - however I doubt you have to undergo brain-imaging scan to be diagnosed so it's really social
>oh, you're feeling unmotivated? here, have some medication
>I can't cope with life anymore, my doctor says I have a medical condition
>>
>I'm fat because I have PTSD
>does letsplay videos with violent vidya
Calling bullshit
>>
>>35209942
Just a bunch of faggots crying whats the difference?
>>
>>35209949
>>I can't cope with life anymore, my doctor says I have a medical condition

People don't do this
The medication is prescribed PRECISELY so they cope with it
It actually takes away an excuse
>>
>>35209931
>Sounds to me like you were just bored, not fucking depression

No shit cowboy
This is the reality for 90% of people who think they are depressed
>>
File: ememtiab.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ememtiab.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>35209965
>Just a bunch of faggots crying whats the difference?
>>
>>35209975
>This is the reality for 90% of people who think they are depressed

That's the reality of moody teenagers who think they are depressed like you were
Doesn't change the fact the condition fucking exists
You were never even really depressed, so don't talk about it, you don't do any research about it and you clearly didn't even experience it either so shush
>>
>>35209266
His such a piece of shit he always says his fat because he was abused as a child it's a joke stop making excuses and stop crying about everything I'm over this useless fat fuck.
>>
>>35209869
whether it's depression isn't defined by severity, though.
>>
>>35209955
IIRC He said his abuse was sexual and mean words, not bullets whizzing past his fat head.
>>
>>35210007
>whether it's depression isn't defined by severity, though.

No one said it was?
>>
>>35209909
>stop masturbating
>>
>>35209266
Here's the thing, he's been saying for years that he's going to turn it around and lose weight, then always has some excuse for not doing it. He's got thousands of drones saying "Yeah Boogie you can do it!" every single time and he does nothing. The guy is in his 40's and well over 500 pounds so he better do something soon or he won't be around much longer.
>>
>>35209995
Haha righto mate. Keep telling yourself you are depressed and that's why you can't get anywhere in life. It's not like it's just because you're a pussy cunt or anything

By the way remember the bit where i said i was diagnosed? Yes, a fucking trained psychologist diagnosed me with depression, don't tell me i don't know anything about it
>>
>>35210029
>Keep telling yourself you are depressed and that's why you can't get anywhere in life.

I already told you I'm not depressed
You can't even read, I don't trust you to know anything about mental illness at all, you moody cunt
>>
>>35209266
I really feel bad for boogie. I mean I know he has that victim mentality and keeps making promises and excuses but still. Eventually his weight WILL kill him, probably within the next 10 years. If he can't get it off, at least he has a beautiful wife, lots of money, and makes people laugh for a living.
>>
>>35209942
unless you have some evidence that the brain-damage level of depression is as widespread as sloppily-diagnosed/self-diagnosed "depression", then you should acknowledge there's more to this issue than whether or not depression is real.

this is like the obese saying they all have thyroid conditions - some legitimately have thyroid conditions, but that isn't an excuse to indulge yourself - losing weight still takes the same approach (and is usually even more important to do).
>>
>>35209968
>It actually takes away an excuse
then why is it being brought up in this thread?
>>
>>35209995
he was diagnosed so if you're treating everyone with a diagnosis as legitimately having it he's included in that.
>>
>>35209266
3 years ago i thought he was gonna make it.

Today, I am sure he's gonna make it... to the grave in two or three years.

Fuck this winy fatso.
>>
>>35210057
Who said I'm treating anyone as anything? I'm just saying depression is real

I don't think everyone who think they have actually has it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's real
>>
>>35210070
out of curiosity, what's your criteria for "real" depression?
>>
>>35210051
>then why is it being brought up in this thread?

Because people are retarded
I don't understand that kind of thinking
It's like saying you have an excuse to stay fat AFTER getting prescribed medication to speed up your thyroid
>>
>>35210045
>then you should acknowledge there's more to this issue than whether or not depression is real.

If there's more to the issue and you yourself admit that then why the fuck are you making such stupid broad statements as "lmao depression isn't real kids you just have to get some vitamin d you pussy"? Don't be a retard bro
>>
>>35209266

He won't lose shit. He's been saying he wants to lose weight for ever. He got a victim mentality. And he lost 25 pounds, WTF at his weight he should lose 100 pounds in a year easily with a sensible diet alone.

His fucking wife must have some mental issues cus she maried him and she's probabil the enabler who fuking feeds him shitty food 24/7. If she would just fuking cook some food and throw out all the garbage, what would he do? He cant even fuking walk out of the house to buy food for himself.

This is just a feel good video he did only for himself. After a year if he's not dead he's gonna make another video of how hard it is for fat people to lose weight and people are gonna use it as yet another excuse.
>>
>>35210038
So if you don't have depression why is your opinion worth anything? I'm not talking to you mate, i'm talking to any of the lads on this board who are still making excuses for wasting their life under the guise of being depressed
>>
>>35210085
I don't really have one, contrary to what it may seem depression isn't something I'm all that interest in
>>
File: niteowl.jpg (236 KB, 606x533) Image search: [Google]
niteowl.jpg
236 KB, 606x533
>>35209266
>>35209279

fuck am i the only one way more impressed with those flexibility gains than the weight loss
>>
>>35210116
>So if you don't have depression why is your opinion worth anything?

Why is yours? Why is anyone's? I just a stupid statement and felt like calling it stupid
>>
>>35210093
so we should agree irrespective of depression the same approach to weight loss is appropriate and will work in his case:
>caloric restriction

weight loss might even help. I haven't found anything detailing a causal relationship of obesity to depression - only that they're linked in that they tend to happen together.

If he was able to exercise more that is thought to help, though.
>>
>>35209909
>>35209916
>>35209922
>>35209931
>>35209975
>>35209995
>>35210029
>>35210038
>>35210116
BOYS TAKE A CIGARETTE BREAK. CALM DOWN!
>>
>>35210102
I'm not that anon. I only agree with him to the extent that I think he's right about somewhere between "some" and "almost all" of diagnosed depressives.
>>
>>35210132
Because i'm someone who apparently actually had depression. That's why my opinion is worth more than yours in this discussion mate
>>
i was once depressed

then my psychiatrist put me on lexapro or some shit and i started working out and now i'm good to go
>>
>>35210160
It was the working out that cured it, not the soma
>>
>>35210152
Your opinion is worthy of something only when talking about your case
It's really not enough to say "DEPRESSION DOESN'T REAL GUYS"
>>
>>35210171
If he started working out after getting on the medication then it was clearly the medication that helped him get a goal and get his shit together in the first place
>>
>>35210135
>so we should agree irrespective of depression the same approach to weight loss is appropriate and will work in his case:

I don't know, I don't care about boogie, the only reason I even know about him is because people here keep making threads about how much they hate him
So keep in mind nothing I'm saying is in regards to him, I don't know him, I don't know if he's self hating or has depression or PTSD of anything
All I'm saying is, DEPRESSION IS REAL
>>
>>35210171
Right? Last time I took soma I started seeing all kinds of weird shit, fucked my bitch and some of her friends, whipped her, then hanged myself.
>>
>>35209793
Replace 'food' with 'meth', keep all the reasons and shitty life that lead to it. How long do you support this hypothetical meth user in their effort to quit before their pleas about how hard it is are just attention whoring?

I had high hopes for boogie back in the day, but at this point he's just milking the crowd. He's got more than enough money to check into rehab if he really wanted help.
>>
>>35210171
>soma

i don't know what that is, but if you mean the pills then you might be right. but before taking the pills i was just a useless shit laying in bed and not going to class and seriously considering killing myself and eating like 2 slices of bread a day. then after the pills i started realizing i needed to get my shit together and go to class, then i started working out because one of my friends was like "hey man are you feeling ok? you wanna come work out with me?" (no homo of course he was just a worried friend)
>>
File: 1426474142549.jpg (17 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
1426474142549.jpg
17 KB, 400x333
>tfw raised in an extremely large and close family in isolation from world on a family estate and grew up in innocent bliss having never gone to public school or seen television or internet

you faggots will never know what true happiness is
>>
>>35209553

He deals with his emotional pain through food because it releases dopamine. Not justifying his actions; it's also similar to anyone whose experienced childhood trauma and deals with it with any number of addictive activities: sex, gambling, drugs, alcohol, le-internet-memes, vidya, tren ace.
>>
I used to be like 220 lbs

140 at my lowest, currently 150 (slow bulk)

stop making excuses, I was depressed and I got over it without meds. if you want to lose weight TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT. dont just wallow in pity. move your ass.
>>
File: madfrog.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
madfrog.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>35210232
>le-internet-memes
You leave memes out of this, motherfucker
>>
>>35210227
Thats the dream man

Save up enough to buy a farm, marry a farmer's daughter and grow lentils in the middle of Bumfock, Nowhere. Have kids to train, teach and keep me company until I die.
>>
I don't understand how people get so fucking moved by these "I almost killed myself with cake but then I started to act like a human being and didn't" -stories. As a former fatty I sometimes get people fucking praising me for losing weight, and it baffles me. "Oh my god you did such a fine job, its AMAZING", really? Fucking amazing that I stopped stuffing shit into my face and started to move around? How the fuck isn't that the expected norm, like, "Hey I see you decided to rejoin humanity, now go make something out of yourself". Losing fat is not an accomplishment in any shape or form.

Even less I understand the people being so fucking proud and supportive of a fat neckbeard looking at videos of other people losing weight and pretending to cry. Fuck me, we really are a lost cause.
>>
>>35210257
I'l suck yo dick for a rare baby.
>>
>>35210257

Where'd you get that pepe.... it's soo perfect.
>>
>>35210232

I don't think sex, gambling, internet memes, video games and steroids are addictive.

Food, drugs and alcohol can be addictive though.

In my experience when I eat sugar I feel like I am doing drugs because I start feeling really really good (manic) but then I crash later and feel depressed.
>>
>>35210272
>Fucking amazing that I stopped stuffing shit into my face and started to move around?

It's because you beat an addiction you ugly manlet
It's fucking awful that you got yourself into one to begin with, yes, but you managed to kick it, good for you you stupid fuck. Humanity is glad to have you back, now learn to fucking cherish it isn't of bitching
>>
>>35210291
>I don't think sex, gambling, internet memes, video games and steroids are addictive.

>SEX ISN'T ADDICTING
>GAMBLING ISN'T ADDICTING
>VIDYA ISN'T ADDICTING
>BEING THIS OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE WORLD AROUND HIM

I'M TRIGGERED MATE
YOU TRIGGERED ME GOOD
>>
>>35210040
>beautiful wife
You lost me there mate
>>
>>35210306

Well I'm glad you agree ster0ns are. hahah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5sOh4gKPIg
>>
File: Dreik.jpg (11 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
Dreik.jpg
11 KB, 300x201
>>35209266
>>
>>35209266

Why doesn't this fat fucking piece of shit lose weight? He's got 2.8 million subscribers, he'd have such a large platform for people to support him.
>>
>>35210419
he'd rather victimize himself so more people feel sorry for him and donate money to him. also i'd guess most of his fans are fat since non-fat people don't like looking at fat people for extended periods of time (except to laugh at them or feel better about themselves), and by making all these excuses and saying it's not his fault, he's pandering to the beliefs and insecurities of a large portion of his fanbase, who in turn donate him more money
>>
>>35210306

>SEX ISN'T ADDICTING
After I bust a nut I don't need to bust another one for a day and looking at porn after ejaculating doesn't arouse me the same way it did before I ejaculated.

>GAMBLING ISN'T ADDICTING
Where is the pleasure chemicals from this?
>VIDYA ISN'T ADDICTING
Where is the pleasure chemicals from this?

>BEING THIS OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE WORLD AROUND HIM
Elaborate please.
>>
>5:32
Does he need more Dr. Pepper, or what's the problem?
>>
>>35210451
>After I bust a nut I don't need to bust another one for a day and looking at porn after ejaculating doesn't arouse me the same way it did before I ejaculated.

So because you aren't addicted to sex no one else can be? Dude thinking sex isn't addicting is just downright retarded. It's THE most famous and hyped up source of endorphins.

Gambling and vidya are both great sources of escapism, and escapism is addicting. You might not be putting anything in your brain but part of your mind is still being worked, these things are still pleasurable

And to elaborate, you're dumb. You don't seem like you reflect on the why of things very much.
>>
>>35209658

Holy fuck I live in the same town as this dude!

I also work out at his gym, when he flashed the powerhouse card I almost dumped myself. I probably have seen this dude in there before. Wow.

Good for him.
>>
>>35209658
god dayum that's impressive

fucking boogie needs to get off his fat ass and do what this guy did
>>
>>35210475

>It's THE most famous and hyped up source of endorphins.

All I am saying is that there is diminishing returns on those endorphins because of human physiology.

I don't think escapism is addictive and I think many people would agree that it isn't. Nothing about escapism makes a person be like "Oh my god I need more escapism"
It's not like certain drugs where there is a physical dependency and psychology dependency.

>And to elaborate, you're dumb. You don't seem like you reflect on the why of things very much.
I am asking you to elaborate why(why you typed that). If anything you are the one who doesn't reflect on the why of things very much.
>>
>>35210542
>All I am saying is that there is diminishing returns on those endorphins because of human physiology.

There diminishing returns in all addictions so it doesn't matter. The addict will want more of it either way.

And escapism is all about psychological depedency, what are you talking about? You're basically running away from your problems is a fantasy land. You life might suck but while you're in the world of Sanctuary is Diablo 3 you're great you're a badass and everything is ok. So they absolutely go "god I need more it"

And once again you're dumb. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
>>
>>35210475

So I guess breathing air is addictive right? Drinking water is addictive too right? Eating vegetables is addictive right? Eating meat is addictive right?
>>
>>35210671
I'm sure there is at least one retard somewhere in the world that is addicted to drinking water (even if just because of those obsessive compulsive things, but I don't know if it's called addiction then), one that is addicted to eating vegetables, and many that are addicted to eating meat, yes

Breathing air I don't know, I think I might be hard being addicted to something you've been doing since you were born
>>
>>35209266
>hurr I was able to lose 25 pounds last year and I've kept it off
So he managed to lose half a pound a week. Fucking pathetic. My 55 year old mom has no strength in her heels but still lost 25 pounds in under 2 months and went on to lose another 40 within the year. Boogie just needs to have his heart attack and check out.
>>
>>35210714

>Breathing air I don't know, I think I might be hard being addicted to something you've been doing since you were born

Haven't you been drinking water since you were born?
Haven't you been eating meat since you were born?
Haven't you been eating vegetables since you were born?
Haven't you been masturbating (how is this different from sex) since you were a little kid?

You body doesn't care if you get off to a vagina or your hand.
>>
>>35210732
>Haven't you been eating meat since you were born?

This kills the baby
>>
>>35210732
>You body doesn't care if you get off to a vagina or your hand.

But you do know having sex with a partner has a whole lot of psychological aspects right? So the orgasms are different
>>
>>35210742
when babies suckle down on that nipple they probably get some nipple meat occasionally
>>
>>35210732
>Haven't you been masturbating (how is this different from sex) since you were a little kid?
My first fap was when i was 15 tho...
>>
>>35210750
>So the orgasms are different
fucking this
>>
>>35210754
They don't even have teeth
>>
>>35210291
Anyone can learn will power. You just don't want to.
>>
>>35210750
>the orgasms are different
I don't thinkso Tim.
Have you ever had sex?
>>
>>35210732
(How is this different from sex?)

Sigh....
>>
>>35210754
yeah like some dead skin or something lmao
>>
>>35210765
gums can slice nipple meat
>>
>>35210759
Babies do masturbate but they it just for funsies, kids like to play with their genitals

Masturbating cause you're horny comes later

>>35210775
What the fuck
Hug your mom's guys, they went through some rough shit to raise you
>>
>>35210769
>Have you ever had sex?

Have you?
Do you seriously not find it any more satifying than fapping?
>>
>>35210780
what if you were raised on formula instead of breast milk
>>
>>35210794
Then your mother is irresponsible and it's ok if you hate her
>>
>>35210800
oh i wasn't, i was just wondering

i found my mom's lactation bra pad things when i was a kid and asked her what they were. i then learned that i was breastfed
>>
File: Video-Game.png (384 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Video-Game.png
384 KB, 640x360
Would his francis gig be funny to his autistic fans if he was slim? No.
>>
>>35210780
Hell I been playing with my dick since before I got erections

I just like the way it feels
>>
>>35210770

The orgasm you feel in your penis from a pussy is the same as when you masturbate.

If you feel anything more from fucking your partner it's because of other shit going on between you two like "love" which has nothing to do with the sex itself. That is why and many other people don't believe in sex addiction.
>>
>>35210814
I don't see how they could be funny to anyone. But then again, what the fuck do I know. The guy has 2 million subs.

>>35210822
autism: the post
>>
>>35210791

Satisfying != Addictive which is what we are discussing.
>>
>>35210822
Sex can have a whole lot of feeing that are not just love

>feeling desired/attractive
>feeling in control of someone
>the feeling of letting your guards down to someone
>etc
>>
>>35210831
Yes it equals?
Anything that causes pleasure can end up as a crutch for people to mask their pain and unhappiness is
>>
>>35210827

So rather then argue back you just use an ad hominem.
>>
>>35210850
>ad hominem
awww, look at who just learned a new phrase :o
>>
>fat motherfucker bawls his eyes out watching a different fat motherfucker take control of their life and lose weight, instead of being inspired to do anything about their own fat motherfucker lifestyle

Boogie will still be a fat fuck this time next year, because the extent of his motivation to lose weight only reaches as far as to say "man, I should lose weight". He's an overrated fat fuck with a fake job and a shit sense of humor. This video is just him taking something great and then plastering his fucking mug into the frame.

Fuck that fat fuck. How many fucking years has he been talking about his own fat ass now? He's never going to change.
>>
i'm gonna be honest i like the way moist vaginal walls feel around my penis more than my hand
>>
I don't understand
Even if we accept your thinking and equal sex with masturbation, so what, how does that make it not addictive? Don't you think there are people who are addicted to fapping? Are you new to the internet?
>>
>>35210881

"addiction – a state characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli despite adverse consequences"

What are the adverse consequences to masturbation?
>>
>>35210906
You don't see what could possibly go wrong when someone spends half their day jacking off in front of a computer?
>>
>>35210906
>What are the adverse consequences to masturbation?
the result of this video

http://efukt.com/20943_Goober_Finally_Loses_Bukkake_Virginity.html
>>
>>35210925

Do you know what refractory periods and diminish returns are?
>>
>>35210906
Since we're googling things for answers now

"Excessive masturbation and compulsive or chronic masturbation could be signs of a larger problem. Many people who masturbate excessively find that they also have issues with other sexual behaviors as well. In fact, chronic masturbation could be a sign of a sex addiction.
[...]
Sex addicts think about sex virtually all the time. They spend hours looking at pornography on the Internet, they masturbate multiple times a day (often to the point that it becomes painful), and they are consumed by their need for sexual release. Almost everyone enjoys sex and loves sexual pleasure, but sex addicts are different: They need sexual stimulation to feel alive and happy. Like an alcoholic who needs a drink or an addict who needs a hit, sex addicts do not want to live without their drug of choice.
[...]
Others masturbate so often that it becomes physically painful, yet they still continue to seek the high of reaching orgasm. Some people masturbate even when it is not appropriate, whether it’s on the job or at family functions in which their behavior could gravely damage their reputation. They know it is wrong and dangerous to do so, yet they feel compulsively pulled toward the behavior."

>>35210955
Do you know how fucking worthless using diminishing returns when arguing about addiction is?
>>
>>35209526
Its all a facade anon. Every other week he releases another vid almost identical to this one, yet he literally never does anything to improve. He doesnt even try. He'd rather make money from sympathy/empathy views than actually go for a 10 minute walk every day or so and eat slightly less than 3 and a half people's worth of food a day. He's a manipulator and a sook and definitely not with your sympathy
>>
>>35210963
After you masturbate once or twice you pretty much feel apathetic towards stimulus and your mind ends up being focused on other things rather then the stimulus.

Jesus no wonder psychology, arts is so fucking useless. There is no rigor in it whatsoever.
>>
>>35210989
>After you masturbate once or twice you pretty much feel apathetic towards stimulus and your mind ends up being focused on other things rather then the stimulus.

Yes
Because I'm not addicted to it

Dude why are you so dense, do you think addicting means everyone will get addicted to it regardless? Is everyone who drinks an alcoholic?
>>
regardless what you think of Boogie, DDP is a fucking good guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

love this one
>>
>>35209266
Taking ALL bets right here.

WHO WILL DIE FIRST?

THE FAT ASS FAT WONDER OF MOUNTAIN DEW

BOOGIE 2988

OR

THE ASS CANCER YOUTUBER OF SHIT POSTING

TOTALBISCUIT

TAKING ALL BETS
>>
>>35211097
Boogie is the oldest, so I've got $200 on the fat crybaby.
>>
>>35211097
Someone is butthurt
>>
>>35209266
I've supported him for a long time, but he's only lost like 30 pounds in the past 4 years. He does nothing but make excuses for himself. He probably makes $200K+ from his youtube alone, not even counting his patreon account. He has the resources to do a lot better, but doesn't choose to.
>>
>>35211220
doesnt tb have cancer or something though?
>>
File: 1385079597276.jpg (157 KB, 1024x821) Image search: [Google]
1385079597276.jpg
157 KB, 1024x821
>>35209266
How can you respect someone who doesn't respect themselves?

It's a joke how much money he is making and how he refuses to keep trying to lose weight. His weight loss channel hasn't been updated in 1 year; he looks just a fat in his latest weight loss video and also in his 1st weight loss video, 4 years ago.
>>
>>35209909
Ignoring all science in Psychology and have your own pseudo solution to fix everything? This is different than HAES how?
>>
>>35210862
Ever care to ponder that boogies success isnt cause hes funny, but BECAUSE he's fat? We arent talking about some other funny skinny guy, were talkin about a fat guy. He comprehends this. It wouldnt be the same boogie if he wasnt fat. Thats the point if it all. His fatness is his niche.
>>
>>35209279
That is really nice that you are inspired, but inspiration is fickle. Until you commit yourself to changing your lifestyle, you will never make it.
>>
>>35210451
Biologist here. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
I don't undestand how boogie seem to be so clear minded, and has released his problem years ago and still he is unable to loose his fats. wtf?
>>
>>35209279
>the first minute is making excuses
never gonna make it
even if he does make it, his body won't last

I know people like this guy, but I can't sympathise with people who refuse to try.
>>
He will never make it
>>
>comments are disabled
why could that be? Is he a bit... sensitive?
>>
>>35211470

At this point its probably because he refuses to accept that if he eats less, he will lose weight and instead going extreme fasting for a day before thinking "this is impossble" and gorging himself.

I did stuff like this when I was approaching 90kg and it feels impossible to lose weight until I realised that dieting isnt eating nothing, just eating less. By continously saying "I wont eat anything tonight now" he is forcing change too quickly on his body which will lead to more food being consumed.

Of course there is also mindset. Every video Boogie clearly just isnt trying anymore and just making excuses. He acts like theres immense stress and pressure effecting his ability to eat less when all he does all day is eat and make crybaby youtube videos. At this point Boogie is pretty fucked regardless.
>>
>>35209720
I wonder if he could use his excess skin to fly like one of those squirrels.
>>
>>35209266
let me guess; he cries, acts like he's going to do something and then stays fat forever
>>
File: 1448995745044.gif (1 MB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
1448995745044.gif
1 MB, 375x211
are all the dislikes on that vid from body acceptance faggots?
i could see them getting triggered by this.

i dont have faith in boogie but I hope he unfucks his shit, would be cool to see.

>'I lost 25lbs in a year'

>mfw I lost 25 in 5 months and am half his size

AND that's with fucking up multiple times getting Chinese food and shit

i actually looked back at my shitty "progress" pics and could see a change... was awesome. that is what keeps me going cuz I have a ways to go.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVd5BYh8NHA&ab_channel=boogie2988

look cunts, a video from FUCKING 2010 with him complaining about weight loss, and HE'S SKINNIER THEN THAN HE IS NOW.

fuck this fat cunt
>>
>>35209450

>those pecs

kekk
>>
>>35210451
Do you not get how dopamine works, anon?
>>
>>35209279
must be hard watching some one with more willpower than you could ever have do what you wish you could
this is the difference between people
some people are strong
some are weak
boogie will never achieve this because he is weak
>>
>>35209869
I still havent been to the doctors about my flu
>>
>>35209658
Oh man, I shed a bit of a manly tear for him. That right there is crazy good progress.
>>
File: 1374774213790.jpg (222 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
1374774213790.jpg
222 KB, 1240x786
>>35209266
Christ. He makes these woe-is-me ''inspirational'' videos every two weeks now. Must be running out of that adsense money.

Meanwhile he's still a lardass who could've spent the time it took for him to film and edit that clip to walk around the block a few times and be 2lbs lighter the next day. But why do that when you have an audience of nu-males with two-digit testosterone willing to give you a pass every time.
>>
>>35210008
>He said his abuse was sexual
Why do I find this very hard to believe?
>>
>>35209658

fuck me that guy is impressive
>>
>>35209658
Holy shit i'm crying, this is fantastic
>>
>>35209266
>>35209279
this guy is the embodiment of reddit

he constantly swears he's going to lose weight while saying it's not his fault for having an "addiction" and constantly siding with feminist HAES activists against the people who want him to improve.
>>
>>35209869
this

when I had depression I wasn't crying on facebook and youtube. I was too numb to cry, I just dropped out of life for two years until I finally moved my ass to the doctors and got on some meds. Depression does exist, it's just that it's used as a crutch by a lot of people who don't even have it.
>>
>>35212289
Oh shit I thought those were lats
>>
File: Asusa Cry.gif (122 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Asusa Cry.gif
122 KB, 480x270
>>35209909
I did all of those things and was still depressed (except for the masturbation one because one of my primary symptoms was loss of libido so I already didn't do that). I finally went to a therapist and she rattled off all of the lifestyle changes that I could make to deal with the depression and was startled to know that I already did them all. She referred me to a psychiatrist who put me on some meds and like a switch I was able to get up and go about my day again.

Depression is a real thing; it has nothing to do with sadness. It's not sadness. It's a complete lack of the energy or will to do anything, even the things you once loved.
>>
I keep hearing this guys name so I assume he has some influence over people in a similar condition.

Imagine the force for good it would create if he did actually put the effort in, he'd be encouragement for his followers that anybody can do it. What a ripple that would make.

It's kind of his responsibility to set an example if he believes he's such an inspiration.
>>
>>35209479
Truth right there
>>
>>35213506
So sad, but true. Even weak people can change, all it takes is something dramatic to happen like If someone assaulted his wife in front of him, or a group of fit guys abused and made fun of him.

He needs a real motivator, a real inspiration.
>>
Just because someone is a good actor on camera doesn't mean he's mentally ok offscreen.
>b-but he's a normie he has a wife and a YouTube gaymer house and talks good
He also cuts and bites himself (literally, not joking), eats food out of the trash because he can't stop himself, cries and explodes on his friends and family, and rapidly swings back and forth from depressed to normal.

If you took away the fact that he can talk and think rationally a lot of the time he'd be classified as mentally retarded. I think he's the ultimate test of the "not gonna make it" doctrine. If Boogie makes it literally anyone in the entire world can make it.

The odds are not good though.
>>
>>35209492
When does he find time to eat that much?
>>
>>35215680
According to his family he can't be alone with his thoughts for more than a second or he starts gorging. Video games are a crutch to help avoid thinking about things.
>>
>>35209279
>It might be dangerous for me to say what I'm saying because the excitement I feel right now could very well be the same excitement that countless other felt when starting a new fitness regime, only to later lose that excitement and fail in their goals.

That must've hit old Boogieboo pretty hard since he's done that shit countless times before and he's still getting fatter, except for the last 25 pounds that he's talking about now which he'll probably gain back and then some if going by his old track record.
>>
>>35213951
Because you don't have a heart
>>
File: CEROKfLXIAABTQ9.jpg (66 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
CEROKfLXIAABTQ9.jpg
66 KB, 600x684
>He cums insider her on the daylee

so what was your max bench today anon?
>>
>>35210138
Only rational anon in this thread.
>>
>>35216210

doubt he can find his own dick

doubt hes fucked her in a long long long time.
>>
>>35216210
>He cums insider her on the daylee
I find that incredibly hard to believe. He's so fat he probably can't even get his dick through the labium. Not to mention his abysmal diet has spiked his estrogen while his age has tanked his test development, so it's probably a miracle if he can even get it up.
>>
>>35210732
It's entirely possible to be addicted to masturbation. It's also possible to be addicted to food, which is where fat fucks come from. You usually don't see them binging on veggies because the taste of fast food releases much more dopamine.

Also you're retarded.
>>
>>35209279
>>35209266
>starts crying
Literally, reddit the person

>"abloo bloo, so inspirational ;(, If he can I CAN!"
>proceeds to chuck cola and gingerbread houses
>>
File: smh.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
smh.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>35209450
That's not how gravity works.
>>
>>35215636
>If you took away the fact that he can talk and think rationally a lot of the time he'd be classified as mentally retarded.

but that is literally what makes you not mentally retarded
>>
>>35209909

I've been sad for an extended period of time

O wait it's just a meme
>>
>>35209658
I shed a tear when his mom came on.
Time to fuck off back into the gym and achieve something guys.
M O T I V A T E D
O
T
I
V
A
T
E
D
>>
File: 1444594009494.jpg (22 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
1444594009494.jpg
22 KB, 294x256
>>35209909
>exercise for at least an hour a day
>>
>>35212283
this

he is a fucking cunt, he has all the support he can have: wife, doctors and thousands of supporters and he's still not willing to at least not eat as much as a pig
>>
>>35209266
I hope he finally makes a change. I like his videos and would like to see him for years to come.
>>
>>35209266
Nothing will happen
>2017 he will lose that leg
>>
File: escaping the fatty.gif (2 MB, 324x189) Image search: [Google]
escaping the fatty.gif
2 MB, 324x189
>>35209828
>people think depression is being sad
>>
>>35210291
>gambling isn't addictive
>depression isn't real, stop being sad!
>i cried watching this video!

this fucking thread man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hPFPjQ4pjo
>>
File: 1393327872439.png (37 KB, 201x190) Image search: [Google]
1393327872439.png
37 KB, 201x190
>>35210822
>The orgasm you feel in your penis from a pussy is the same as when you masturbate.

you know how i know you're a virgin?

m8, i'm a faggot and pussy feels great. I can't stand women and don't find their gross bodies attractive, but pussy feels good on my dick
>>
File: AldehydevsKetone.png (25 KB, 746x254) Image search: [Google]
AldehydevsKetone.png
25 KB, 746x254
>>35218515
You sound like a cool fag
I'm not gay, but I also can't stand women. It pisses me off that I'm in the gym constantly and watching every macro, then I see these sluts who show up maybe twice a week who do nothing but quarter squats in the smith machine with 10lbs, and these girls still look above average. Absolutely no effort put in, all they do is show up in tight yoga pants/makeup and do shitall. Pisses me off so much. And I'm relatively fit, I go to a party college and I've had drunk girls hit on me, but I turn them down everytime. I just can't stand them man. They didn't even glance at me before I was fit, why should I care about them?
>>
>>35218637
Where'd you get that handy-dandy chart, anon?

Studying for a final atm
>>
>>35209450
uh, correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't he have some ROTTING FLESH NEAR HIS ANUS that should be preventing him from getting into a PUBLIC SWIMMING POOL?
>>
>>35210822

Ejaculating inside a vagina feels a lot better than masturbating, bruh.
>>
>>35210714
judging by the quality of the logic in this post, i'm pretty sure you're that retard. you just don't know it.

good god. do you have no understanding of the motivations for sustaining life? probably a virgin too.
>>
>>35218637
pump and dump, give them a good dicking and nothing else. they want to pay you in sex for attention and a relationship. fuck em and leave em.

Chinese girls from china are nice, traditional girls who think white people are all amazing because Chinese men are kind of arseholes to them. get one of them.
>>
>>35209266
BOOGIE YOU FAT SACK OF SHIT, IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSES

-your wife.
>>
>>35218637
pic related, it's me. i'm kind of aesthetic, right? i think i'm a 9/10. when will women give me attention?
>>
>>35218888
Before driving to the sorority house, Rodger uploaded a video to YouTube, titled "Elliot Rodger's Retribution", in which he outlined details of his upcoming attack and his motives. He said he wanted to punish women for rejecting him and to punish sexually active men for living a more enjoyable life than his.
>>
>>35218888
>I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. I've been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous. College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. Within those years, I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because... I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

LMFAO

virgins btfo

just go out and fuck, you autists
>>
>>35209279
> Disabled comments to the video

Odd, never seen him do this before. As a person, I rather like Boogie; he's pretty rational and I feel he really appreciates his viewers and doesn't take them for granted.

However, as many on here have already said, unless he actually commits himself to improvement, he isn't going to make it. Despite being a huge undertaking, with his success, income, and perceived abundance of time, he has no excuse not to get fit.
>>
File: pepeangry.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepeangry.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>35218951
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x319
>>35209658
I had to pink away a manly tear at the end.... We're all gonna make it
>>
>>35212222
I wish I had progress pictures. I only lost 80-90 pounds but to me thats a world of a difference. I'm glad I caught myself before I got too bad.

Dat double chin triggered me hard one hung over morning.
>>
>>35219149
>80-90lbs
>40-45kg
that's half of me...

the fattest i ever was was 84kilos... now i'm 80 and getting fit
>>
File: 1-6 extra carbon bond.png (30 KB, 640x491) Image search: [Google]
1-6 extra carbon bond.png
30 KB, 640x491
>>35218733
Meant to upload feels.png but clicked that somehow, I got it from this shitty Pearson website we're forced to use everynight.

>>35218888
>I go to a party college and I've had drunk girls hit on me, but I turn them down everytime
Did you not read it all anon? Women give me attention, but they piss me off. Everytime one tries to hit on me I act uninterested and completely shut her out, and that feeling is fucking amazing. They never gave me attention before I was fit, so to me they're just vain, conceited sluts. Guess I'll always be alone, but whatever. It's not like sticking your dick in a vagina is some life-changing event.
>>
>>35209266
I sincerely doubt he's gonna make it.
>>
>>35219302
Ugh that seems so helpful.

My prof doesn't assign any homework, so when finals roll around it's always a shitshow
>>
>>35219318
I know he's not. He'll only lose weight when he get a foot amputated.
>>
>>35215636
Source? Where can I eat all of this delicious info?
>>
This is the second time I see this guy. First time was ages ago. Someone posted his video on /fit/ where he cried and said he'd get serious about losing weight. Got a lot of sympathy if I remember correctly.

Oh look he's still a hamplanet, wow I'm fucking shocked. Still crying on camera for that sweet sweet sympathy, not to mention subs. Fuck this guy.
>>
>>35216210
i just hit 3 pl8 bench today m80
feeling proud
>>
>>35214826

This is where it gets confusing for me. I'm no doctor, i won't pretend to know shit. But if it was ONLY the meds that helped you, then you simply rectified a chemical imbalance? A physical disorder?

How is depression classed? Is it a mental condition because the physical state causes emotional side effects?

Did you overcome mental trauma or emotional damage?
Because if not, the guy stating "pseudo fixes" are actually encouraging the "correct" healthy chemical state of your body. Helping get the right hormones at the right ratios.
>>
>>35209869
I feel pretty numb about school but I'm a bit afraid I'm just using depression as an excuse.

There are days where I cannot make myself do anything school related though. Whether that is just an aversion to my major or actual depression is beyond me.

I feel like I should actually talk to a doctor or something since my father and other family members on my fathers side of the family have had depression.
>>
>>35219599
>tfw just hit 1pl8
>probably won't even get dubs
>>
>>35220437
I'd give you a congratulatory ass smacking
Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.