[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /fit/, what movie is your absolute inspiration to workout?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: hit that cow.jpg (228 KB, 1200x890) Image search: [Google]
hit that cow.jpg
228 KB, 1200x890
so /fit/, what movie is your absolute inspiration to workout?
My favorites

>Troy
>Never back down (foolish cliche romance bullshit but I like it)
>300
and the best, of course
>Rocky (all of them)
>>
Christ you are a fucking casual

Pumping iron
>>
File: 133634279312456.jpg (48 KB, 455x447) Image search: [Google]
133634279312456.jpg
48 KB, 455x447
as the anime thread got deleted (t-thanks mods) I'll continue /r/ing here for /fit/ related or motivational anime

some that i've already seen or been suggested:
Eyeshield 21, JoJo, OPM, Boku no Pico, Bible Black, Berserk
>>
Darude-Sandstorm
>>
>watching shitty movies aimed at the dumbed down masses

let me guess, you love John Wick?

fucking pathetic
>>
Run Fatboy Run

I dunno, I just really liked it when I first started out.
>>
>>35208977
I don't go with that Shwazniggerfaggoterr face

>>35209059
kek y u mad tho?
>>
>>35209059
Bro, what's wrong with John Wick? Admittedly it's not a timeless classic which transcends the medium like Citizen Kane or Ikiru, but it's a pretty solid action film.

OP,
>Conan the Barbarian
>>
>>35209021
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist
Project K
>>
File: 1447691551875.png (769 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
1447691551875.png
769 KB, 423x750
>>35208933
I LOVED The Scorpion King and XXX when I was a kid.
>>
>not listening to Dragon Ball in the background while you are lifting
It's like you guys want King Piccolo to win using bullshit ki spamming instead of Goku beating him in a physical fight.
>>
File: Lee_Pose.png (2 MB, 1388x1050) Image search: [Google]
Lee_Pose.png
2 MB, 1388x1050
>>35209691
i was about to make fun of you for suggesting naruto but then I remember Rock Lee was a huge fucking inspiration to me when I was like 13. One of the biggest factors that got me to start working out and go from fat to a reasonable weight
>>
>>35209760
>lifting
>not using the Turtle Hermit style training
>not wearing lead boots, vest, and armbands
>not having a gravity room
>not having a hyperbolic time chamber
>>
>>35208933
We have identical tastes except for rocky

Troy is my favorite movie of all time and never back down was one of my favorites, and is my favorite mma movie
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.