[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gym troll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
i think i just got hit with the ultimate gym troll today...i hit a pr 365 bench...took everything i had to get 1 struggle rep... i rack it back get up to drink water and a purple/red ugly juice head walks over hops on bench doesnt say a word and proceed to hit an easy set of 8 gets up walks off......kek wtf?! I just gotta give it up i was in shock for a min
>>
Congrats on your lift bro. Don't concern yourself with that guy. It's you improving yourself in there for your benefit.
>>
>>35208727
that guys a faggot who's a failure in everything so he juiced up to be good at something, don't worry, he'll probably die soon or be one of your employees.
>>
>>35208783
thnx brah...what would be your reaction? that guy is rude as fukk and obviously trollin me...i can let that slide cuz its not worth it but how many more times do i let that shyt slide before i feel like im getting punked bad
>>
>>35208727

that is despicable behavior by that clown
>>
File: 1420864833027.jpg (19 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1420864833027.jpg
19 KB, 360x360
>>35208827
LOL. You lost the pissing contest buddy.
He did initiate it though.
At best, go talk to him and see if he will help you out or something or just be a bro.
At worst, he's just a dick who can and will publicly humiliate you every chance he gets.
Most juicers are Bros tho so I wouldn't be terribly concerned about it.
>>
>>35208869
your right! he got me good not only did he troll me so bad that im still thinking about...he is also way sronger than me...but now i will spend all my time getting him back hes an idiot you gotta pick your battles wisely honestly i dont think he can fukk me up...im not sayin i could could fukk him up either but its 50/50...so ima gonna spend all my time trolling him- i dont think he has the endurance and if he gets physical so be it...i can keep this up for years
>>
File: 1350725562918.jpg (333 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1350725562918.jpg
333 KB, 450x450
>>35208940
I would have brushed it off immediately and continued on with my life. Sounds like you're doing mental damage to yourself by holding onto this. This guy has nothing to do with your life, let him have his sad existence and develop yourself. Don't give away your power by even thinking about him for a second.
Maybe he was just trying to be funny, trying to connect with you or something. I probably would have made bros with him personally, but that's just how I am.
>>
>>35209131
i feel you bro...he was bad energy to me but he won your right cuz im still thinkin but sum so useless
>>
Go for a bench PR while he's watching and make a noticeable but not over the top private celebratory comment like fuck yeah or something to that effect so he thinks you're overly proud of yourself. Take a walk for some active recovery and when he steals your bench to lift your weight flick him in the testicles so he drops the bar on his throat. If he manages to get up consider the bar dropping the first swing and try to end the fight ASAP.
>>
>>35210900
lol...im not trying to catch a case....but im gonna go overboard with trolling him now until he has no choice but to attack me then we can settle it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.