[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5 hours till bed time >out of calories to eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1428719934205.jpg (72 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1428719934205.jpg
72 KB, 300x300
>5 hours till bed time
>out of calories to eat
>>
>drive to store
>buy calories
>eat
>>
>>35208642
So?
Just eat faggot.
>>
OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK WILL YOU DO! you're gonna go catabolic bro. Your gains are done for
>>
>> fap
>> drink
>>
>>35208642
>having a calorie limit
>not a calorie range

Never gonna make it
>>
>Work out 7 days a week.
>Mom constantly brings home cheesecake, candy, and high fat dinners.
>no matter how many times I work out, I will never be able to lose my gut.

Kill me.
>>
>>35208791
WILLPOWER
I
L
L
P
O
W
E
R
>>
>>35208791
Work out 8 days a week

Alternatively, decline to eat shit food.
>>
>>35208791
Start eating in a window, it might help but having a better diet is the best option
>>
>>35208791
You know, once in a while, it might be an idea not to eat every scrap of food within eyesight.

Every meal, leave some on the plate. Be smart, get your nutrients, hit your macros. Just leave some food, when you've consumed your properly proportioned serving.
After a week or a month of throwing food out, something should click. Especially if you reinforce the idea by acting full and saying
>too much Ma, too much

What the fuck is self control?!
>>
>>35208642

The problem with retards like you is that you're still stuck in the daily calories retardedness.

Your body doesn't work in cycles of 24 hours.

If today you eat more 1000 calories drop -200 calories from your next five days.

Fucking fat fucks....
>>
>>35209221
your body works continuously so breaking up caloric intakes into packages of a set time unit like a 24 hour day is a good way to decrease your overall average caloric intake

playing catch up is works but isn't as effective since youre effectively just nullifying whatever fuckup you made when you overate and not continuously losing weight like you should be
>>
Get some DMAA in pill form. Basically meth pills. You will go from eating too much to making a conscious effort to eat enough. I have 1.2k kcals I have to eat still and am within 2 hours of bed.
>>
>>35208791
just don't eat them you dumb fuck
>>
>>35208791
meal prep your meals faggot then eat what youve pre made while the rest of your family gets fat.
>>
>>35209311
Well duh optimally don't fuck up, but if you do, just fix the mistake and keep going.
>>
>>35210162
>purposely developing an amphetamine addiction to control your diet
>>
>>35211174
Not an adiction. Just took a 4 day break from it after about a month of use and had no withdrawal other than a bit harder to wake up. Don't know how others will react though. Caffeine is about the same for me unless it has been in constant use for multiple months straight. If it has been I get a headache for a day and then I am good.
>>
>>35211174
Oh, and it really helps with my lifts.
>>
yo brehs, I started cutting and am eating -500 below my tdee

I've never been huge on eating myself stupid, but now I'm just paying attention to macros.

The problem is now I'm eating like 700 under because I limit my calories during the day and make up for it during dinner with high portions but have not been eating large enough dinners.

Is this ok if I'm still keeping my protein% up?
>>
>>35211587
yes, you're just going to lose weight faster. if you aren't obese you don't have to worry about loose skin or anything

silly question but unless you're starving yourself, all that happens with less calories is escalated weight loss
>>
File: gYsfNzH.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
gYsfNzH.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>35208642
Get tea bruv you won't feel the hunger with it
>>
>>35208791
Can't you just send her a list of shit you want her to pick up?

I cook for my mother several times a week, you should try it too - she'll appreciate it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.