[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought myself picrelated for christmas are you getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 10-12-2015 17.15.19.jpg (339 KB, 970x956) Image search: [Google]
10-12-2015 17.15.19.jpg
339 KB, 970x956
Just bought myself picrelated for christmas

are you getting anything /fit/ this year?
>>
Asked for a rogue flat bench and a rogue ohio lifting belt.

We shall see how good santa is to me this year.

If my bonus is what I believe it should be, most likely buying myself a lat machine or a new squat rack with pullup bar or both if really good.
>>
Starting HRT the 19th, will get breast implants in 6 month if all goes well. Should finish up my electrolysis by the new years and plan to celebrate by buying all new undies.
>>
File: 719AApmMe3L._SL1500_[1].jpg (61 KB, 1500x1142) Image search: [Google]
719AApmMe3L._SL1500_[1].jpg
61 KB, 1500x1142
>>
I'm getting these:

https://www.strengthshop.ch/strength-equipment-sport-kraftgeraete/power-racks/power-rack-cage.html

https://www.strengthshop.ch/bars-hantelstangen/olympische-bastard-langhantel-20-kg-mit-zentraler-randelung.html

Power rack/cage and an oly barbell.

Never did BB before, but after 8 months on DB and trying various routines and building a base strength up, I feel ready for the serious shit. So fucking excited.
>>
>>35207395
I'm changing gyms and I'm getting a bike.
>>
Nah I've got fit stuff for the past two years, romaleos or however the fuck you spell it and knee sleeves the one year, and a fuckton of supps, chalk, wrist wraps, and foam roller the other. I getting a 3DS XL so I don't blow my brains out next semester when I'm sad doing Pchem, Biochem 2, Biochem techniques, and MCAT studying.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (88 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
88 KB, 400x489
>>35207432
>>
>>35207432
Woah...
>>
>>35207500
>applying to medical school

my fiancee is in med school now and applied a few years ago. You can look forward to having no social life for a long time, fampai
>>
>>35207524
Yeah yeah I know. I've had 200+ hours of observation/clinical time so I hear it from the Docs a lot. It's what I want though, guess I'm just a masochist.
>>
>>35207524
>>35207534
Congrats to her for getting in though, much respect and happy she achieved her goals.
>>
>>35207546
she's presenting at an actual surgery conference next year and is up for med student of the year award or some shit like that nationwide

she pretty pretty fucking dedicated yet never thinks she's doing that well, I've had to convince her to stay in med school many times despite her winning all these awards.
>>
>>35207568
Very nice and very impressive. Also, proud of you for keeping positive for her to keep her at it. She sounds like she will be a good contributer to the field, and you are partly to thank for keeping her there
>>
File: 100_100_ch.5p4.jpg (130 KB, 367x508) Image search: [Google]
100_100_ch.5p4.jpg
130 KB, 367x508
>>35207432
good luck, anon. keep us updated with pics of your progress.
>>
>>35207586
other than potentially never seeing her that much later in life, i'm pretty excited for her. she really enjoys doing doctor things and has a knack for it (not to mention I get to reap the benefits of a surgeon salary without doing the surgeon work).
>>
>>35207568
>she pretty pretty fucking dedicated yet never thinks she's doing that well, I've had to convince her to stay in med school many times despite her winning all these awards.

My woman is the same sort. Every 3 months I have to convince her to keep trying to get into med school (problem being she's a foreigner and we need to get married for her to be allowed in at all).

The best people are seldom self-confident originally. Good luck to you both!
>>
>>35207568
They hand out awards like candy. if there aren't enough awards/research/leadership positions, the med students will simply create more. Med skool is twisted. I can't wait till I'm out and far away from these people and delivering babies on an indian reservation in south dakota or something. It's whatever, just a strange culture full of people like >>35207534 that keep meticulous track of their hours shadowing as if it matters (no offense bro, we can smell our own).
>>
>>35207618
that's also something I (and my fiancee) have noticed, med students are generally some of the most unpleasant people. Half of them are in it because their parents were doctors and they need to fufill the family legacy or they just have huge fucking egos that couldn't stand not being so important that someone may not die if they were gone for five minutes.

She much prefers to hang out with my friends, I'm in math grad school and the (non super autistic) math people are pretty cool and laid back. Med students are exhausting to be around.
>>
>>35207618
I only keep track of hours for the sake of application and experience purposes. I mean I may as well if I'm doing it anyways. I want to do rural family practice anyways, so it's not like I'm the super autismo type. I'm born and raised in a BFE area and want to go back one day.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.