[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I went on Instagram and was checking my follows and I noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Hercules.jpg (1 MB, 1079x1400) Image search: [Google]
Hercules.jpg
1 MB, 1079x1400
So, I went on Instagram and was checking my follows and I noticed a couple of bodybuilders I didn't really care for on there. So like always I unfollowed to clean em up, however I noticed something odd.

Mike O Hearn was missing. Wondering why I went to his page and tried to follow him again.

long story short,
I got blocked by Mike O' fucking Hearn.

What have you done to piss off a demigod?
>>
Saw his post "No, I'm not on steroids, you're just a pussy", I looked at the comments and left a reply to one of the guys who was defending him telling that it was impossible naturally and got blocked in less than 1h.

I also got blocked by Luimarco because he was making all the drama about Kali muscle and releasing a video. I left a comment saying "Luimarco playing tough when he got scared of order 66 lmao" and got blocked.

When I get mean comments I don't even bother blocking them. They're just a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>35206298
I respect the training they do whether natty or on tren but goddamn.

Are all of the popular bodybuilders a bunch of special little snowflakes that block everyone who talks crap?

That must get tiring. All dat carpal tunnel too. egh
>>
>>35206335
A lot do, like Simeon Panda, Kali Muscle, Ulisses, Lazar Angelov, Jeff Seid, etc.
Telling the truth isn't good for the bizness.
>>
>>35206298
i got blocked by lui marco for saying "error 404, forearms not found"
>>
>>35206236
I've noticed a lot of people on instagram as so fucking sensitive. You criticize something and you get instantly blocked. Like motherfucker, why are you posting and making 9001 tags if you didn't want some fucking comments?
>>
>>35206771
Yeah, funny how he pokes fun at everybody yet can't handle any joke or critics on him.

>>35206804
The worst thing is that they get so butthurt on the internet. I'd love to see their reactions in real life.
>>
>>35206834
yeah i agree, lui makes fun of bubble guts and other things but if you do some critic on him he blocks you.
Still he doesnt have any forearms though lol.
>>
File: 12222222222222222222.jpg (133 KB, 1751x1481) Image search: [Google]
12222222222222222222.jpg
133 KB, 1751x1481
>>35206882
Blocked on a dailyyy baasis breah

I still don't know why he interviewed Jason Genova, was he afraid of the trolls or what? I remember him making fun of fat lenny because of his chiseled abs and when the delray misfits was going to order 66 him, he backed up saying "it was never my intention to disrespect anyone" kek
>>
>>35206834
>The worst thing is that they get so butthurt on the internet
The problem is that these people, including famous bodybuilders, are so narcissistic that they base their entire self-worth on the opinions of others. It's so bad online because you can't adapt to the sting of never being the perfect you. People take 5000 selfies just to post one. It's ridiculous.

I got dragged into that shit for a while, but I deleted all of my social media accounts to liberate myself from that crap.
>>
>>35206909
wtf lui looks fucking retarded
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.