[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing Weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: neanderthal_2d_src.jpg (413 KB, 1640x2212) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal_2d_src.jpg
413 KB, 1640x2212
Losing weight is like watching paint dry. holy shit

>Want to lose 60 lbs
>to reveal 180lbs of MireCake
>been losing about 1.25 lbs per week
>60/1.25= 48 weeks
> I just want to wear nice clothes and run around without jiggling at the beach
>now. right now. not in .92 years...
>oh well
>>
>>35205971
You could lose so much more than 1.25lbs per week. So either do it, or stop bitching.
>>
>>35205971
Did you just start lifting or something?
Nobody who knows half a fragment of info about lifting thinks shit happens quickly.
Go fuck your self, fatty.
>>
>>35205971
want to lose weight faster? Eat less than you currently are and work harder. Not like you are limited to 1.25lb a week.
>>
>like watching paint dry
Nigga, eat at a caloric deficit with a proper diet, lift, and go about life as you would normally besides that.

You can lose more if you stop being a bitch, 1.25lbs isn't much at all.
>>
>>35206026
this is what i came here for. i thank you.

I've been at this for about 2.5 months. sometimes i feel great about my progress, and other times. My mind zeros in on the fact that this is mindbogglingly slow.
>>
If you don't care about muscle loss, you can literally lose 5 lbs of mass a week on average.

Muscle loss isn't so bad if you're obese, it comes back relatively quick.
>>
>>35206082
Don't even need to lose muscle if you actually work. I've dropped around 20lb in a little over a month from 220->200 at 6'2 and my lifts have been increasing
>>
>>35206121

Lets see how permanant your weight loss is over time...I lost about 50 lbs when I was younger, then gained it back over time.

>That initial weight loss was very fast. I thought I was a winner. The method was extreme. Eat less. Work harder

>This round of weight loss I focus on losing weight without much stress. Long game. Focus on habits. Preparation of food. I totally dont want my life to be about weight loss, nor do i think "going hard" is a way to guarantee that 5 years from now I will be effortlessly lean and living like a normal person
>>
Please help

>5'10''
>170 lbs
>currently 14% body fat
>want to get to 9% or 10%
>need to conserve as much muscle as possible since I'm not a big guy

How would you guys recommend cutting? I was planning on doing IF with yohimbine in the mornings while jogging with around a 500 cal deficit
>>
>>35206212
I'm on keto and having to force myself to eat. Workout 6 times a week since qt grill rejected me on halloween. Actually lift for fun now so I think I'll be good.
>>
>>35206078
Everyone here acts like everything happens instantly but unless you're on gear they are full of shit, the truth is you have to learn by doing and you probably won't get it right he first time, but if you do, it'll still take months and months of dedication and training and strict diet. One shitty cheat day can wreck a week of progress. The future is tomorrow's present, so keep at it and stop living in the clouds. You'll get there. It's just a matter of doing it. Every. Single. Day.
>>
>>35206244
Lol why'd you wanna cut? So you can be the prettiest skeleton at the rattlebones ball?
>>
>>35206339
Yes a way of being. Such that the timeline of my life, being this way, includes a version of me that is lean, strong, and healthy. Where as If I change nothing, any sampling of the timeline that is my life would show me as a fat miserable fuck.
>>
>>35206356
Because I have a pudgy stomach and it makes my gyno look even worse. I just want to cut so I can bulk again without getting so heavy that it becomes a daunting task to cut again
>>
I love when fatties think that a couple months of dieting is going to cancel out the decades of damage they've done to their bodies. If you are so impatient you shouldn't have been a human garbage disposal your entire life.

Also the amount of effort it takes to go from planet to fatty is significantly less than the amount of effort it takes to get very fit and low bf%. If you think going 240->180 is hard you will never make it
>>
File: 1372183938069.jpg (44 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
1372183938069.jpg
44 KB, 442x341
>>35205971
You're just about to unfuck 18+ years of your life in less than a year. Be proud of that accomplishment and man the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>35206212
This.
>Lost 90 lbs 2011-2012 dieting
>Gained it all back by 2015
>Counting calories and eating normal food
>Down 23 lbs since October without trying.

If you don't do it right, there is absolutely no point in doing it.
>>
tfw losing .5 lbs a day on dnp
>>
You could do that in a fraction of the time. Without drugs. It just won't be very comfortable.

Hell I ate myself up to 225 from September and I'm shooting for 205-210 by Christmas, sub 200 by 2016.
>>
>>35205971
you should try losing 2 lbs per week until you have 20 lbs left and then go 1.5 per week
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.