[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I fix my brain? Ruined from anime, video games, 4chan,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1430308618454.gif (5 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1430308618454.gif
5 KB, 290x290
How do I fix my brain? Ruined from anime, video games, 4chan, and basically just technology and the state of our society. I am sure this is a topic relevant to many individuals who browse this board.
>>
>>35204819
Talk to people.
>>
Get out of the house. Go for walks. Read real books. Do some manual labor
>>
Reprogram it from bottom up
Become a baby again
>>
>>35204852
how
>>
>>35204867
Dude talking to people will fix your brain.

Look, humans are social animals. We have been social for a very, very long time. Most of our intelligence goes toward making us social. Communication is how we organize, how we work together. If you aren't doing the PRIMARY thing your human brain was meant to do, which is socializing, then your brain will atrophy. That is why you think your brain is fucked. Because you have spent your whole life NOT socializing.

So I'm being serious. If you want to fix your brain, you have to talk to people.
>>
Really? You think 4chan, technology, and 'le ruined society' damaged your brain? What the actual fuck are you talking about.

I go on 4chan several hours throughout the day and play tons of video games. I work as a software engineer so between work and home I am starting at a screen 95% of my life. Yet I have many friends, a gf, am in good shape, and go out for normie social events.

Wanna know how to fix your brain? Take control over your own life and stop looking for some outside influence that explains away all your shortcomings. It doesn't exist. If you aren't the person you want to be it isn't because you watched too much anime, its because you havent taken the accountability for being in charge of changing your own life. So get out there and become the person you want to be.
>>
>>35204894
This. Socialization is our strong suit. Im forced to socialize at my job and it really makes you realize how bad or good others are at it. Work at it. It's more important than anything.
>>
>>35205001
>>35204894
>>35204931
No, I meant, like many others, my attention span got significantly decreased because of anime and video games. I want to fix that.
>>
>>35205056
TALK TO PEOPLE YOU MORON.

How could we make this more clear? Your attention span is fucked because you haven't been using your brain for the things it was meant for.
>>
>>35204819
Go outside a lot.

Pick up random books from the free sections at your local library and read them.

Stop taking in pop media (TV, anime, YouTube, radio, etc.) and start creating things yourself (write, paint/draw, play an instrument, etc).

Exercise daily and do not push your sleep boundaries (i.e. don't stay up late watching animu bullshit, browsing 4chan, etc.).
>>
>>35205100
>>35205092
I guess that is all I need. Thanks anons.
>>
Is there anyway to actually make friends or find people to talk to?
I am more or less a teen school dropout (Not that i wanted to, trying to find another school(Might not let me in, only good ones nearby are christian privates anyway), last one isn't letting me back in because funding) that has literally not had a friend since i was about 10, with about 3 total my entire life
>>
>>35205270
, this
>>
phenibut and modafinil
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.