[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever feel like it's not enough? Like you aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
Do you ever feel like it's not enough? Like you aren't going to make it? Like progress isn't showing on the scale or off? Do you just ever want to quit it all and die becoming a lazy fat fuck destined for nothing else? Is existence even worth it?
>>
Yes bro, we all feel like that from time to time. The ones that make it just don't let it get to them.

These are the non-material weights we must lift to become stronger as people.
>>
>>35204311
I know this feel.
Having confirmed low T at 20 years old also doesn't help this.
>>
File: 1446725929735.png (58 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
1446725929735.png
58 KB, 329x329
>>35204311
/fit/ is so bad for your mental health lmao
>>
>>35204325

>These are the non-material weights we must lift to become stronger as people.

I like that quote
>>
>>35204311
>becoming a lazy fat fuck
Nah man. I started as a skelly and gained 50 lbs at 6'1. Even now, when i get stressed out or sick, lose weight like a motherfucker. I'll return to my base skele form if anything.

Thanks, 3200 kcal TDEE.
>>
>>35204311
A brave mercenary once had to leave one of his men behind on a crashing plane.
"No brother, they expect one of us in the wreckage" he told his man.
The man simply asked if they had started the fire. The last words that man ever heard: "yes, the fire rises".
It was that day that i realized that my enemies reckoning was at hand, and every waking moment has been devoted to "rising the fire".
>>
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 2886x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 2886x1400
>>35205128
You sound like a big guy.
>>
>>35205152
It would be extremly painful
>>
>>35205128
I remember that story, lotsa hot heads and big guys in those days.
>>
>>35205158
U U
U U
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.