[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this achievable natty? If yes then routine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20151206-WA0023.jpg (50 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151206-WA0023.jpg
50 KB, 640x960
Is this achievable natty?
If yes then routine?
>>
>>35203524
Yes
Routine: any balanced program for 2-3 years, depending on where you started.

When will you fuckers realize there is no special routine for certain look.
>>
>>35203524
SS + GOMAD
>>
IF I WANTED HUMOR
>>
>>35203540
2-3 years? Is the lower limit actually 2 years?
>>
>>35203769
It's safe to assume that. You will probably fuck some things up on your way there, like get injured, go overboard with kcals and get too fat etc.
If you expect to make that kind of change in 6 months don't even bother. Everything good comes with dedication. Unless you roid.
>>
>>35203524
yes
>>
>>35203524
Yes. But I do want to call to your attention the difference in lighting before/after. That shit helps to really accentuate the difference.
>>
>>35203540

People like you made this place complete shit.

COMPLETE SHIT!!!

Since when is that guy natural???
>>
>>35203942
The question is never whether the guy in the pic--whoever he may be--is natty, it's whether the result he achieved is attainable natty. And yes, that is doable natty in 2-3 years.

You're getting thrown way off by the down lighting that makes him look way bigger and more cut than he is. It's very Fight Club Brad Pitt.
>>
>>35203942
I don't know who that guy is and whether or not he's a natty. I'm just saying this kind of progress is possible naturally.
>>
>>35203524
Bruh that lad is small as, 2 years
>>
>>35203524
He's definitely natty. Any good routine could get you those results. Those pics are just good lighting. I've only been lifting around a year (obviously natty) and I look similar to him. (I did have a good base from swimming in high school though).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.