[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats up boys. fa/tv/irgin here, in the most literal sense. Anyway,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: fataf.png (741 KB, 1218x564) Image search: [Google]
fataf.png
741 KB, 1218x564
Whats up boys. fa/tv/irgin here, in the most literal sense. Anyway, started making a change like a week ago to lose some weight and shit. like stopped eating retarded shit and soda, and I walk a couple blocks a day. but my main problem is, about halfway through my walk by back starts to fucking hurt/make me hella uncomfortable. Like my lower spine and shit.

Should I be doing some kind of stretches before I exercise or is it just part and parcel with being fat?
>>
Or do I need better shoes or something?
>>
Still me niggas. gimmie some sweet advice.
>>
>>35203498

You were right on your first guess.

It's probably because you're fat, and haven't done much exercise before.
>>
Easy does it OP. Weight lose takes time and you need to build up your muscle. Things will be hard, but you can make it. Good luck.
>>
>>35203498
your postural muscles are shittingly weak, probably from sitting too much.
get your ass into a gym
>>
>>35203644
also try biking first
or swimming
>>
Probably weak as fuck abs not able to protect your back from the gigantic ball of lard hanging off your front.

Try walking around with tensed abs and squeeze each glute after pushing off with that foot
>>
It's because you're fat as fuck. Of course something is going to hurt when you start doing something other than sitting in a chair 12 hours a day, eating and shitposting on a mongolian beef roasting jamboree.

350 - 220 here
It'll pass eventually, if you keep at it. Then you get to look forward to hip/knee pain from having to completely re-do your walk cycle, as well as loose skin that will forever make you feel fat and ugly regardless of how much you loose.

Have fun!
>>
>>35203636
Cheers mate

>>35203644
im moving cities soon so ill draxx up a membership when I get there

>>35203653
Yeah might try some swimming, cheers bruv

>>35203658
I dont know if you're talking shit or if thats actual advice. cheers either way.

>>35203665
cheers mate. year I figured id be stuck with loose skin and fucked joints
>>
>>35203498

Maybe try bike riding for a bit. When I was fat as hell the same thing happened to me. Most people here have some kind of lordisis from 4choad life, and being fat only exacerbates it. I always had a lot less discomfort riding a bike where I could assume my usual slumped forward posture
>>
>>35203711
yeah, forgive my retardedness, but does actual biking give the same effect as an exercycle, or is that shit like 'sugarfree' where it baits you, and its actually still bad af. or am i being baited even my sugarfree and sugarfree isnt even bad?
>>
>>35203778
Just turn the box around and look at the calories. That is all you need to worry about at your weight.
>>
>>35203820

Yeah I downloaded that classic phone application to count the shit.
>>
>>35203873
Because you are way overweight, exercise isn't os important right now
Not gonna tell you to do 1000 cals a day, because that would leave your skin wayyy overstretched. Just make sure you are eating like 500-700 below your TDEE
>>
>>35203498
Yeah at that weight what you are describing is normal, as you lose and build those muscles youll see that issue go away... But we are talking in like terms of three years for you to turn around and notice real change
>>
>>35203711
My rugby trainer in HS told us stay off the bike unless you are literally retarded and a treadmill hurts your joints. Stay on the bike until the moment you are confident in your knees to take the shock of running
>>
Also,I have problem judging meal size. atm, mum cooks all my shit, I guess its best I cook it so I can monitor what shit goes into. also, is subway even remotely healthy, i know everyone biggs it up but isnt it something like 80%+ calories come from the sauces, or is this a load of shit too?

Fuck me.
>>
>>35203778
Biking doesn't burn as many calories but it's easier on your joints so you could possibly longer which will ultimately burn more calories at the end of the day.
>>
>>35204058
Yeah, sauces usually contains a shit ton of fat. Try to avoid too much. Also, subway is among the healthiest fastfoods, but try to avoid eating out 100% of the time. Pack your own lunches.
>>
>>35204100
>Pack your own lunches.
This desu
>>
>>35203989
>But we are talking in like terms of three years for you to turn around and notice real change

This is wrong though. He can easily lose 100 lbs in the next year, if he works at it. Fringe cases have even lost much more in that span of time.
>>
>>35203498

If you have access to a pool, you should try pool walking as you adjust to activity and you back muscles get stronger.

Here's some good news: your back will be crazy strong as the result of carrying all that weight. So you will have a lot more muscularity once you get to your goal weight than someone at that weight trying to gain.

Also, you're young so your skin will tighten up a lot over the coming years.

Good job on the first step. We were all there at one point. Don't let friends/family/girls sabotage you man, you're going to make it.
>>
>>35204112
Yea but does he want to go at that pace everyday for the next year? Does he want the disgusting loose skin that comes with it, thats up to him im just giving a realistic time frame, if i had a hundo to lose id wanna take my time and not kill myself over it, but i agree with you if hes determined enough he can certainly accomplish that
>>
>>35204058
Get a tub of oats thats now your breakfast everyday, easy prep no excuse to be lazy literally add water
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.